Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Right click the white empty box and then uncheck the play text that is automatically ticked. It says instruction on the first page and the arrow pointing down also shows the white empty box. Let me know if it's solved your problem or not.

Thank you Isa and @ Arvirocks  for helping me out ... I could stop the music.
The  music is fine for me ...I just wanted to stop it for some time to watch Arvi scenes.
and want to thank Isa for Arjun and purvi fav scenes  thread...I really enjoy them much   more than any movies    of any grt stars of bolly hood ...😊
Originally posted by ArVirocks

Did u right click on the box then click on play ?

thank you 
I just got it!
Thks Isa.. For that Ritwik & Anki dance video.. In my phone I can only open YT link.. Which I found here & is more help for me
Originally posted by shalininaik

Thank you Isa and @ Arvirocks  for helping me out ... I could stop the music.
The  music is fine for me ...I just wanted to stop it for some time to watch Arvi scenes.
and want to thank Isa for Arjun and purvi fav scenes  thread...I really enjoy them much   more than any movies    of any grt stars of bolly hood ...😊

Glad i could help, enjoy the videos. 😃
Originally posted by samarp2

Thks Isa.. For that Ritwik & Anki dance video.. In my phone I can only open YT link.. Which I found here & is more help for me

I always try to upload them onto yt because its the best for quality and compatibility, i'll try to keep updating them everyday ass soon as its available.
Arjun and Purvi Love Scenes 25th June 2012 Purvi Resigns+Archana Bashes Arjun Precap

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDHe7npGII[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...😛
Originally posted by PRFANNTHTIME

supperrr arvi is back. me and my wife extremelly hapy. we watched yesterday's episode together.. back to golden days... 👏👍🏼 arvi

Soon Arjun and Purvi will be together Husband and wife tooo just need to pass Archana's test i think.😃
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Arjun and Purvi Love Scenes 25th June 2012 Purvi Resigns+Archana Bashes Arjun Precap

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDHe7npGII[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...😛

So Archana will challenge Arjun tomorrow. So it will be interesting to see how Arjun will earn a living the hardway for Purvi's love and to prove Archana wrong.
'm very disappointed with Archana!!! It is one thing to look out for your daughter's well being.. but she thinks Arjun is useless!!  Couldn't she ask him his side of the story and then give her verdict?
Thank you Isa for the Arjun-Purvi related scenes from today's episode. I was really excited through out the whole weekend for today's episode but ended up getting really disappointed. Nevertheless, your video saved me from watching the whole episode or even making an effort to forward-rewind-skip to Arvi scenes.. Thank you for all your efforts in combining all the scenes in one video. You are the best. 

Loved Arjun firing Punni part. 👏😆