Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aviaanya

Isa thank you very much. Luv your kissing sighies. WOW what we've all been waiting for. What good acting by both. I luv Purvi she's so sweet and shy. But definitely not having a problem hugging her guy in public.

Your Welcome enjoy, today was a great episode very good chemistry just loved it 👏
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
It will be a hard job for CV'S to do better Job then yesterdays episode but lets see today what happens with ARVI. 😃 Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If today's episode messes up the "High" i have due to Purvi's confession, I will not watch the episode till end of weekend. I usually read the forum before watching it online, so the sad episode can wait till end of weekend.

Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgiri

If today's episode messes up the "High" i have due to Purvi's confession, I will not watch the episode till end of weekend. I usually read the forum before watching it online, so the sad episode can wait till end of weekend.

lol lets just be optimistic it might all end up happily ever after in the end even if dk and manav throw an engagement party this wedding will never happen as we all know.. 😃
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Arjun and Purvi drinking Tea, Cute Texts and taking blessings at Mandir 27th April 2012

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA-vs0wbKY4[/YOUTUBE]
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Very nice 2 episodes in a row for ARVI fans but it should be calm before the storm though as to the engagement party coming up 😕
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Some nice pics of Arjun and Purvi Kiss scene

cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love ArVi!!!! Thank you so much for these videos! Arvi rocks!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Isa dear for putting all the ARVI scenes of yesterday episode in one video...👍🏼
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Thanx Isa dear for putting all the ARVI scenes of yesterday episode in one video...👍🏼

Your Welcome.. Enjoy the weekend with these ARVI scenes as it was a pretty memorable week for the future couple 👏