India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confessions of a chicken phan: Broken Calendar

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Chicken phan had stopped squaking ..preferred gawking ...was not there much to do ...did not have much brains to understand the mystic ways of Cvs ..the symbolisms err or mere tukkas( angrezi mein bole to flukes)..or the fact that the Cvs knew they can serve any hash but the wise people on forum will find the meaning behind it and enlighten the lesser brained phans ...

but gawked  she did ..religiously ..good episode bad episode ...brilliant episode ...no head or tail epidoes ...thinking it all must add to some thing ...when the wise ones said story moving Chicken phan nodded  head vigorously ...when the witty ones said  CVs are  moving like headless chickens ...chicken phan nodded all the more vigorously ..coz wanted to be sure there was still a head there

when spoiler said major twist coming in Chicken phan prayed to powers above for the Cvs to have read her favorite OS ..later she understood ...spoiler matlab  mood spoiler

then she waited long for the fight coming up ...this was it yehi to hai woh ..jab shuruaat hogi nayi subah ki ...and bajega babaji ka ghanta

so the snakewa holds her hand and chicken phan rooting ..go girl go...abey maar thapaad ..achha haath se maarne mein problem hai you will touch him..bhagwaan ne shoes kyun banye hain...and  who said ki haath se hi thappad marna chaiye ..feet can be used too... use your brains ...
 aur bhai ..haan haan anjali ke bhai ..thoda aagey nahin khade ho sakte ... yeh lamboo kahan se beech mein aa gaya..oh crap..

chalo koi nahin ladai ho gi ...baat aagey badhegi
madam asking hum janana chahte hain sir going tum janana chahti ho
madam ..humein batana hoga ...sir  main batata hoon
chicken phan flapping her wings loudly ...bol bol arrey jaldi bol ..break ho jayega ...lo tai tai phiss

koi nahin break ke baad bolega ya bolegi ..abey koi to bolega ...lo ji last 2 min segment ..mamala phir tai tai phis ...

ohhh Goddd Nooo...yeh to usse bhi badi tragedy hai ..yeh kya hua ...ohh no..tabhi to initially we were promised a short track ..but this keep going and going ...

...and  baat ghoom phir kar wahi ;...exactly at the same place as on Shaadi night ... as my grandma used to say in chaste awadhi (matlab lucknowi)   chappan din mein chale adhai kos ...that is you covered 2.5 yards in 56 days

oh finally chcken phan gets the reason ...all clocks and calendar in Arhi land are broken ...tabhi to 2 mahine baad bhi ..6 months wahi ke wahi...no reduction

lesser phans like her thought ki ab sirf 4 months left ..but no still 6 months are left...oh whatever

chicken phan sighs and decides to donate her head ...it does her no good WinkWinkWink 

she decides to roam a bit more on the forum ..learn a little more from the wise ones ...

Edited by tibs09 - 05 April 2012 at 11:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

et_tu_achuCyberOstrichn091505pink.lotuszonera1smitarDiyaSNewbiesoapfan

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Loved the post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tibs09

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks smita ...after being silent for so long ..today the cup runneth overLOL

smitar

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Love your post!!!
I remember u had written a brilliant post before as well just before the MU n I loved it!!I which we confessed that we are Faint hearted.
Well I can say that we r defining patience.Arent we???
Iss Patience ko kya naam doon??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotustibs09

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ROFL

ClapClapClap

(Laughing too much to write more!!!)

Clap

tibs09

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Love your post!!!
I remember u had written a brilliant post before as well just before the MU n I loved it!!I which we confessed that we are Faint hearted.
hey zonera ..super like you ...you do remmeber that initial squawking ...yeah had thought about squaking more regularly ..but the brains do get muddled watching the 1 step forward 10 steps backward ..that the rooster heads home ...LOL

and yeah buddy teri meri patience ka har lamha hai  duniya se begana ...Wink

zonera1

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Diya ..yeaaahhh if you get over the frustartion the situation is actually funny right now..no means what 6 months wahin ke wahin ...intact
zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tibs09

Originally posted by zonera1

Love your post!!!
hey zonera ..super like you ...you do remmeber that initial squawking ...yeah had thought about squaking more regularly ..but the brains do get muddled watching the 1 step forward 10 steps backward ..that the rooster heads home ...LOL

and yeah buddy teri meri patience ka har lamha hai  duniya se begana ...Wink
Yeah I liked your word "Chicken phan" n so never forgot it.Coz I am a pure chicken phan!!!LOL

tibs09

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top