Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what worked for me today!!!:):)

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
heyyaaa... i really loved the episode today...Smile

complete circle...in this scene where asr doesnt leave her hand this time...what i perceived was this...that time it was ASR...but here it was arnav...ASR was the oly one who existed that time ...but khushi has made arnav and asr coexist..atleast coexist as much as possible!!!!!!Smile!

For a change...asr dint do things for his diii...the green eyed monster did the trick..Smile.his pure jealousy...his gal...his love is not in love with him..(thats what he thinks)))...the sheer anger and jealousy provoked him today...Big smile

i was like arnie ...my boy...ahhh finally slightly comin out from his DDDiii world!!!!! Embarrassed

Khushi ...i loved her today...she s bac and now..she s losing it and one day she s gonna just blow up and unleash her anger...and yeah arnav dont ever underestimate ur wife...she s ur counterpart...and rem u fell in love with her for whatver she is...!!!!!!Big smile

khushi --- u need to solve the puzzle...noone s going to help u out..my heart goes out to u sweetheart!!!!SmileHug

and yeahhh...the guilt in his face when he realised what khushi did...oh my...asr one day when u know the truth...the guilt will just suck u in...and forgiiving urself is going to be a big deal...Dead

so stop making the journey to path to redemption to be longer sweetheart...with all that u say in anger...ur path just gets longer !!!! so yeah can u just start noticing things...??

i was really irritated with asr today...going arghhh...but when i put myself in his shoes..the guy s blinded by the love for two persons...his di and his khushi...and the possessiveness and the feeling of rejection s just too much that he thinks he can just get away with all his acts by his ruthlessness and he surely knows its not going to work with khushi!!!!! 

buaahahahaha Evil Smile----- thats y u fell in love with her asr...she likes u for whatever u r and she always  makes sure u realise what u have done...and this time also u will!!!!!

I cant let u go...this dialogue ...maybe the circumstances he said that is not apt...but thats the ultimate truth...he just cant let her go...!!!!!!

and personally i hated the rabbave's today...i mean what the????? cv's u seriously need to know where to draw the lines!!!!!!Confused

shyam ----- gawddd...  as in seriously dude??? get a life will u????!!!!! and yeah i seriously wanted kushi to slap...but that line...i mean good she dint.,..he s not worth a slap...and one day...shyam will just be sorted by ASR and that day,,,mannn party here at IF for sure...

ignoring the rest of the clan,...

and yeah anjali...am not ready for another mu...can u just talk to ur bro or to someone atleast so ur brother overhears that khushi did all this for u...and do it before ur husband comes with an asinine kerchief MU...atleast once...we hope that u r the chosen one!!!!!Shocked

Ranttinggsss:::::Ouch

yeah cv's get it straight...we r redefining patience here...!!!!! we watch the show despite all that u throw our way...thank god for the great cast...and yeah BS and SI ...i think r the oly reasons why trp's were in that level...

despite my rantings.i kno the show is making a progress...i still trust u..and the hopeless optimist in me is shouting that tomo will be something good ...akhir...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon Embarrassed

Edited by subiscs - 05 April 2012 at 10:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lilkrup4ujalpa_23jyoti_light29sun2011iritzarshiipkkndluvprathikriarchie_79AeDilHaiMushkilStormChasersmitarBunny_BearOmNaMaSteOmOmoraboti

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey Suba,
U posting after a long time & me replying after a long time. Tongue 
U know today i was reading the updates coz i was held up at work & most on the forum were like epi was not good. But i just watched it , it was good for me , but even i hated the RV in between Ouch
They are taking baby steps to reveal the truth to either one of them. 
But i really wish kushi picks up the clues & deciphers what he wants to say.. 
Me chanting all is well Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscs

Bunny_Bear IF-Rockerz
Bunny_Bear
Bunny_Bear

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey awesome post.. There were many posts asking why ASR did not say and i was sure it was the green eyed monster doing the trick.. I really hope they are moving towards the truth.. And i really hope something happens tomo so they make it up for the no precap thingy that they are following. I actually love your rant. Maybe you should do daily reviews. I really hope Arnav's MU clears like it did today. 

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 05 April 2012 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23subiscs

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Hey Suba,
U know today i was reading the updates coz i was held up at work & most on the forum were like epi was not good. But i just watched it , it was good for me , but even i hated the RV in between Ouch

omg!!! i was actually going to pm u...and i saw ur comment...yeah its been really long since i posted...btwn...how s work...yeah its been long since i saw u here too!!!!

thing s i don mind it taking baby steps...its just that they stay in each step for too long...and it falters...and am really trusting the cv's///esp when they have brilliant actors Smile  hopeless addict of the show!!!!

and yeah check ur pm box :):):):)

Edited by subiscs - 05 April 2012 at 11:10am
prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Hey Suba,

omg!!! i was actually going to pm u...and i saw ur comment...yeah its been really long since i posted...btwn...how s work...yeah its been long since i saw u here too!!!!

thing s i don mind it taking baby steps...its just that they stay in each step for too long...and it falters...and am really trusting the cv's///esp when they have brilliant actors Smile  hopeless addict of the show!!!!

Work is pathetic Ouch  i feel like banging my head & asking my self why i work in IT industry.. 
just checked , will read & comment :) 
subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by subiscs

Hey Suba,

Work is pathetic Ouch  i feel like banging my head & asking my self why i work in IT industry.. 
just checked , will read & comment :) 

oh yaaa...esp new projects can just get on ur nerves sometimes!!!!! u tc ya...!!!! keep coming to if..it can take ur mind off  work  :):):):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunny_Bear

Hey awesome post.. There were many posts asking why ASR did not say and i was sure it was the green eyed monster doing the trick.. I really hope they are moving towards the truth.. And i really hope something happens tomo so they make it up for the no precap thingy that they are following. I actually love your rant. Maybe you should do daily reviews. I really hope Arnav's MU clears like it did today. 

heyyy thanx dear!!!!!! yeah hopeless  addict that there are two voices which runs in my head these days when i watch the show...and one voice just clearly takes over..!!!!

how r u???? exams comin up..and u r not well...take care bhaviii an jus dont sit in front of pc or laptop for long ...it will just add up to the heat. and u need to take care ...!!!!!Smile

P:S---- ****Thuddd**** love ur siggies!!!Embarrassed

Edited by subiscs - 05 April 2012 at 11:35am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top