Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Myra upgraded coz she gets into more finer actress but then she is unbearable in any form๐Ÿคข
anyways Nice post dear...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

So Myra is in the field , missing yours post ...you have written nice one , now she has Radhika.s face also ...It was her obsession with Dev and her accidental death , which brought her back ...

Had some free time and thought to come here...really miss being here...Thanks alot neerja ๐Ÿ˜Š
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaRiSKh

Better they do not upgrade her brains๐Ÿ˜†

Well, i want that coz how else she'll understand what she does is wrong..
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rajsri very good analysis. Lord Krishna did excellent job and made them realize their mistakes and rectify it. Future episodes will be very interesting. 
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsri

have not watched the episode yet, myra ... will do so later so i cannot comment on editing etc

i am possibly one of the few people who are glad that barkha is back (in rubina form)... the track was not closed satisfactorily ... with dev's repentance, remorse and guilt ... and i for one hope that that is where they are headed

- also, while dev has been a good husband since rads came back, there has still not been the realization that both he and rads, while following dadaji's ideals did the wrong thing ... i think that is needed for emotional closure and to redeem dev's character and to show him as a true RP ... right now, he is a good person who is idealistic and wants to do the right thing but the ideals come from dadaji who was a hugely flawed individual

- since i am a huge fan of avinash's acting and have seen the kind of acting he is capable of, i would like him to be given the opportunity to demonstrate his histrionics

- cv's kanha while sometimes saying and doing things to get the audience all riled up, has also guided rads and dev into doing the right thing ... without them specifically knowing about it

- let's see what they do

Count me in rajsri, i also like that shes back as ruby and improved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And yes, dev needs to c that what bh did was more serious than he thought and both of them,radev, have smth to do with it in alimenting her crazyness when they thought they did rite by showing her as fake wife...So they should b remorsefull...liked how u said cv's kanha...sincerely i am taking him as a script char...we know hw the real god will act...
Thanks 4 ur thoughts
๐Ÿ˜Š
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

exactly not only things radh had ,she was obsessed but now her face too :((

so she didn't like her face too ,he he .
nice name bh 2.0

Thanks ekta, glad u liked it.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaa love ur post and agree :) 
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Myr, very nice post. Liked  your interpretation  of Rubina as Barkha2.0. Acting wise I like the updated version compared o the original but I can't fathom this Bhoot track. Like Rajshri said I am also waiting for the Dev's repentance track and Avinash's acting. Hope the creatives are working towards that.
avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. It is enjoyable barka in ruby's form compare to original barka. If they bring Rohan and BB now and Rohan goes after Ruby it will be fun to watch. 
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post myra asusual and if they this bh ghost track ending dev realization it wil be nice to watch otherwise this track wil be vain and also i think this is the correct time for rohan to enterEdited by ushasri - 12 years ago