Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D (Page 8)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

OMG BLOOPERRR!! 

When they were showing the bidaai .. the sign board says "Yash weds Arpita" O_O .. I think they used that board for flashback purposes but they forgot to change it for the present! LOL!

Z
Z I m not sure if it can b called a blooper because remember the name was not written completely earlier and later Aarti was given Arpita's name ..so well OuchOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroskanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

The Original Gayatri Scindia 

What we visualize her character as 

Daddy&Mommy Scindia are like the average Saas-Sasur -- UNTIL the Bahu finally enters their home that is! 

Their conniving little plans are already coming front and center and we are all a witness to some of the horrendous things they think of Aarti & Ansh. Daddy Scindia was so adamant in changing Aarti's name to Arpita that he felt she should listen to every demand of Yash's ex-in-laws. 

Whereas Mommy Scindia is all hell-bent on keeping Ansh away from Scindia Mansion and Aarti -- HIS MOTHER! Angry

And Bua the ever lonely takes out her bhadaas and venom by poisoning others' minds against Aarti. 

So you see why we have named them the Dragon Club? Big smile I feel it describes them perfectly! 

PS: Awww Jyo why did you credit me? YOU came up with the name not me.. you should've credited yourself na!! Big smile But amazing first post! And I really hope a master sigg maker does the honors of creating a sigg for our club Embarrassed

On to more important things. By the promo  we see that Ansh is not seen with the Dubey's when Aarti is leaving them for her sasural. This is a good sign as I feel Yash may have a big hand in this. If he is marrying Aarti it's for his kids. Same goes for Aarti. So how will he be able to stand and see this injustice done to Aarti? He can see that Ansh means the world to her, and the fact that she agreed to marry is proof of that. So how can she live in peace at his home when her reason of existence is separated from her? 

Gayatri doesn't want to accept Ansh into the Scinidia family but I feel that's TOO BAD for her! As now Ansh is officially part of that family. Yash is his new father and PayPal (LOL!) are his new sisters. He LOVES Yash and really wants to be a part of this family so I feel no one and nothing can stop him from that. 

As for the truth coming out -- I feel Aarti will want to tell Yash on the first night itself. I'm sure for now they'll be caught up in post marriage rasams to get any alone-time to talk this through. One great thing is that Yash already sensed something is up and even confronted Aarti about it. This means if Aarti wants to tell him, he will listen. I just hope she has the courage to tell him. I can sympathize with her because none of this is her fault. Not the lie, nothing. The Dubey's took a huge risk lying to the Scindia's but only Aarti can fix this. And I'm ok if it takes her a little time as she has to worry about her future and especially Ansh's. She also loves her parents so she wouldn't want her saas-sasur bad-mouthing and insulting her parents for lying to them -- which we all know they will considering how much they give this stuff importance and worry about their "image" in society.

So, for now I'm sure it'll be rasam stuff but when AarYa are alone on their first night, I'm sure it'll be really tense and awkward for them. It'll be doubly awkward for Aarti as Yash has a huge wall dedicated to Arpi's pictures. The thought of having to see that on your wedding night is itself horrifying .. I can only imagine the discomfort she'll go through. 

Let's hope they can make it through this! 

And Let's celebrate the inauguration of the very first DRAGON CLUB Cool

Wow Z ur best in bring the ROLF emotions!!!By seeing which we feel like is really we hate this or love this!!!!
Bt the Post u make is beautiful!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goldakriti07-richierich-SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by jyoti06

Also yesterday we were like why always Aarti will need Yash to play the hero ...I m glad CVs proved this theory wrong too because Yash dint really played hero for Aarti today but he played the superman Papa for Ansh today after listening to his plea StarStarStarStar
Magar kya faida...  Mansi is always there to pour water on Yash's Herogiri...Confused

BTW let us add Mansi(Art's freind) in our Dragon Club as a Lusting Dragon...LOL

kriti07-richierich-LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Samana :Excellent take ClapClap...U know yesterday we had debated about Yash playing the hero for Aarti which is so cliched ...but today what I loved was he actually played the superhero for Ansh and not Aarti Wink...He gave his final verdict only after hearing to Ansh who had so many expectations from his superhero father Tongue...

Yash does not know if he has any fatherly feelings for Ansh or not but what he knows is Ansh is one innocent kid who has lots of expectations from his new father and he cannot let him down if he is expecting Aarti to give all the warmth and love of a mother to his own kids EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Mansi :I feel Gayatri is just being misguided by people like Bua around her and she does not hv a brain of her own LOLOuch...she is inspired by those typical Saas in our society and to some extent brainwashed by her conservative friend circle of Saas and Buas LOLLOL...but her real self is not really bad ..she keeps forgetting and is dependent on Vidhi most of the time ..we hv seen she never really tried to dominate Vidhi because Vidhi is like her support system in case she forgets anything ...So she is not a typical saas but she is trying to b a typical saas with Aarti and Paridi and thats why she is ending up making a fool of herself LOLOuch

@Nightstarr :This is what I like about this show ...they r bringing negative twists and turns but the outcome is always shown positive ...even in Name change case ,whole world calls her Arpita but Yash in front of all addressed her as Aarti when he goes to get her in mandap and even today we saw how he supported Ansh's case Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaNightStarrLuvStrk-001kriti07-richierich-123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanskanda12pennumysteriousmilli

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
There were a few things that disturbed me in the beginning of today's episode Sleepy. To begin with, although Aarti had reasons, I just could not digest the fact that she was ready to go without Ansh. The fact that Aarti was trying to reason it out with Ansh to stay with Dubeys was actually very disappointing. I mean whatever happened to the self-respect and self-esteem. A mother like Aarti who had been living her life for her son cannot do that whatever situations might call for it. She must have put up some fight or voiced her denial boldly. Her mute submission was not buyable at all for the personality she has been portrayed to be. Very amiss I felt. Even when Ansh was literally begging to Yash, she was standing there wrenching her fingers and pouring out tears but she did not display any kind of resistence to whatever was happening to her and son. She should have spoken straight to Yash instead making the child speak for himself. I felt very bad for the way Aarti was characterized today.

Coming to Ansh, the child is shown to be speaking and acting beyond his age at times (most of the times????). I mean there was pure innocence and agony while he said that he made all arrangements to go to his father's house and that he cannot leave his mother and all that. But Ansh's scene with Aarti and Yash went overboard I felt. They could have made it a bit more subtle I felt.

Other than these two qualms, the episode was perfect.

Our hero, the man of few words, did steal the show Embarrassed. He just had to utter those few words and render others speechless. WOW! The intensity in his eyes, rigid jaw line speak more than his words (how many times do we see his lips part to speak, smile, smirk, laugh... he seems to be very calculating haan). All he needs to do is just give a look and everything understood. Such strong presence in situations that warrant stern decisions is totally in contrast with the soft and mellowed down version when he is with his daughters. He does exhibit both roles so well.

The dragon queen's face fell flat LOL. She asked that coming and from whom! One thing to be noticed is that the senior Schindias do not counter Yash's righteous decisions. They take to his no-nonsense stance immediately without argument. Aarti had got two chances to get a glimpse of this character of Yash on two occassions. One while he said for the first time before the engagement that Ansh will go with Aarti to the Schindias house. He reiterated the same fact today. But before Aarti could recognize/react to what Yash did for them, there was Mansi ready to fill Aarti's mind again with the same sick notions. It is time Mansi joined her husband. More than Yash or anyone else in the world, Mansi seems to be more desperate.

Bua didn't lose time or opportunity to kindle the fire in Gayatri. (on a lighter note, CVs must think about bringing in a fun-loving middle aged male character who would want to sweep Bua off her feet... LOL she also has the right to have a companion, love, and family Smile)

The bidaai was so touching and Shobha was excellent in showing her emotions. This lady is a real ideal MIL.

In the precap, Aarti is on her mission to set things straight with Yash. (I was so much reminded of one of our previous threads where someone (you Jyothi?) suggested that it will be Aarti who will develop feelings for and will fall in love with Yash first. After seeing today's precap I feel the same way too EmbarrassedLOLTongue)

Edited by golda - 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pennuskanda12mysteriousmilli

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Congrats jyo,sam,zester,deepz for naming this kool club enter the dragon club.

kriti07LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pennuroseinbloomskanda12

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

GR8 TADKA
DRAGON TARGET ON WHOM 1ST

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: I too liked the fact that Yash did what he did not for Aarti, but for Ansh. That's why in my take I too have written this:

"To me it looked like Yash today broke one more shackle binding his heart. He was being called upon to be more than just Aarti's husband, he was being called upon to be Ansh's father. In those moments when Ansh pleaded, Yash stepped into the role of step-father in every sense of the word. That was a simply beautiful scene, when just the five members of this new family were together and the man of the family inwardly made the decision to take charge."

It was like today Yash became in one precious moment a step-father for Ansh more than a husband for Aarti. Lovely scene!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001kriti07123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pennumysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index