Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D (Page 7)

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Arre Wah Aah toh mere dono fav actors Kinshuk aur GC ek he frame me ek saath aa gaye .

What of the Kt and shakti anand ka performance what happened to that .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I updated on the first page...of the Dragon Club! Big smile

Off to catch up. Geek

I feel so warm and fuzzy after today's epsiode. Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AngeloScurojyoti06pennuroseinbloomskanda12

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

Gurtiluv. .. well when Aarti and everyone reached the resort.. they showed that the people were setting the sign boards and they were writing Aarti on it with two "a" 's .. or do you mean to tell me they changed the name to Arpita on purpose?! Angry

Z
The sign board has the letters Aa at the begining.. so we all along with Aarti and family thought it will be completed as Aarti... but later Scindiya Family changed aarti's name to Arpitha...
Thats why now the sign boad read as Arpitha... and even the scindiya family call her as naye Arpitha...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06roseinbloomskanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: As usual you have done a really comprehensive take!ClapClapClapClapClap

This part is especially brilliant what you have predicted:

"I feel Gayatri in future will turn positive once she will realise that her insecurity is making everyone take her for a ride and she is ending up looking stupid in front of all and once she realises this ,I can see a soft hearted mother-in-law in Gayatri since the way she sheds real tears after feeling the humiliation ,one can guess that she is not really a evil-minded woman but its just that she is trying extra hard to show up as a dominating saas which mayb she is not and thats why she is getting a raw deal from all ..If she starts acting her real self ,she will get all the love and respect from all ..."

After I read that I started feeling a bit for Gayatri, which I did not feel when I was watching the episode. Yes, you are right, as long as she can feel with her heart, she may not be always as heartless as Bua or her husband. Who knows, her heart may lead her to showing her better side as the story goes along!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pennuEnchantedForest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Today's episode was for me a completely Yash-centric one. I was expecting him to intervene on behalf of Ansh, but the way it was done speaks of excellent script-writing and direction ... and of course, GC's acting. Hats off to all concerned!
Mansi wonderful take ClapClapClap

And so agree with this bold words in your take StarStarStarStar

I loved how CVs gave short but such apt words to Yash today without making him go blablabla giving lectures to his mom or anyone LOL ...he just quietly listens to Ansh ..goes to Gayatri ...without asking anything to anyone ..just gives the final verdict saying Ansh is coming ,it was already decided ,so why this new drama ...and thats it LOLLOL..I was like woww ...we wanted this only ShockedLOLLOL

And see the irony ...before Yash came ,Shobha was in tears and Gayatri had last laughAngry but after Yash's one simple sentence ,Gayatri is in tears while Shobha has the last laugh Big smileBig smile

Also yesterday we were like why always Aarti will need Yash to play the hero ...I m glad CVs proved this theory wrong too because Yash dint really played hero for Aarti today but he played the superman Papa for Ansh today after listening to his plea StarStarStarStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29123mitulkriti07LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuro49erFanskanda12pennumysteriousmilli

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
66.jpg

Has the  show already started.

@Sam I mean Samana.

Arrey Gazab!

So Krishna Raj and Pintu Singh came to this show , so happyBig smile

What Mansi said reminded me of there is no selfless good deed. Like what Joey in Friends used to say. Anyways she gives too much gayaan and does not apply the gayaan on herself. She needs to do a good deed towards a guy.EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by AngelDark - 05 April 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti0649erFanskanda12

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Party...Congos...Dragon Devils... Cool ROFL...Haila itni khunnas you all... ROFL...ek toh dragon upar se devils... Evil Smile...We are way above Gayatri... Approve ROFL

Dragon Devils for me... Day Dreaming

Congratulations again... Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloomskanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Samana: You have nailed all the crucial points systematically in your take! Love your analysis!

And this is a real pice of insight into Yash's character:

"I love how once again they showed that Yash does not react immediately to the situation or to Ansh and Aarti. I think he is a bit confused about what exactly is going on and why Ansh is asking him this when he thought Ansh coming home with them was a done deal. This is why before saying or doing anything he goes to clarify the totality of the issue and overhears Shobha and Gayatri's conversation. It is only once he knows the whole situation that he speaks out and decisively ends the issue. It is exactly the royal/leader-like behaviour we were discussing yesterday."

I guess this is what we all were wondering about yesterday, whether Yash is preoccupied with his own concerns and whether he has the bandwidth for taking on the woes of Aarti and Ansh as well. You have read the situation perfectly. He is not spaced out, but in fact he takes time to get to grips with all the aspects of the situation first. This behaviour of his can easily be misread  ... but then his action, when it comes, appears like a thunderbolt  ... and in one short sentence he manages to reset the whole issue.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29123mitulLuvStrk-001kriti07Samanalysejyoti0649erFanEnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index