Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D (Page 20)

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Nice thread Joe and me proud member of DRAGON MANSION

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64jyoti06mysteriousmilli

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 06 April 2012 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Question of the day dragons: What will be the sleeping arrangements now, after Aarti and Ansh move in to Scindia House?Confused

Edited by InduG64 - 06 April 2012 at 8:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamskriti07jyoti0649erFanmysteriousmilli

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
One thing that stood out specially because of lots of discussion on Arpita being not happy at dragon houes, is when bua said "Is Arpita ko kaabu mein rakhna itna aasaan nahin hoga"

Now I am intrigued, if Aarpita was sad too and maybe not tortured but then not happy at the same time:( I wish they give some more reflection of her with others like with Vidhi, not looking for flashbacks but references would be nice, to understand all this happened behind Yash's back or he was aware of even tiny bit..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Question of the day dragons: What are going to be the sleeping arrangements now, after Aarti and Ansh move in to Scindia House?Confused
Interesting question LOL

I hope AarYa share the same bedroom so that they can interact at least Angry...I dont mind Yash on sofa and Aarti on bed because its obvious LOL but same room plss LOLEmbarrassed...Ansh can sleep with Payal-Palak in kids room Confused...

@bbccc:Thats exactly what I m thinking ,..the way bua said ,it seems they kept Arpita under their control but they feel Aarti wont b that easy to handle ...so there is definitely some Arpita mystry here ...I bet she was not happy in her sasural and Yash had no idea about it Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsbbbccc123mitulLuvStrk-001InduG64mysteriousmilli

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

[QUOTE=InduG64]Q

@bbccc:Thats exactly what I m thinking ,..the way bua said ,it seems they kept Arpita under their control but they feel Aarti wont b that easy to handle ...so there is definitely some Arpita mystry here ...I bet she was not happy in her sasural and Yash had no idea about it Ouch

Jyo & bbbccc: We don't know what equation the senior Scindias have with Vidhi's parents, but going by the way they have dealt with Aarti's parents and then in Ansh's case, it could be that they had some kind of hold over Arpita in connection with her parents and due to which she kept quiet. Arpita's parents listen to them even now. I mean the Scindias do seem to be under the impression that they being the boy's family, they have an upper hand over the relationship...I mean "we are the ladkewalas" syndrome.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsbbbccc123mitulLuvStrk-001

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Congratulation for this wonderful Dragon Club..I daily read ur awesome analysis..but due to time constraint I can't involve in all..
 U are doing a great job... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG6449erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Indu talking about Vidhi's parents, where were they in the marriage???

Ladkawala, I hate that word:( every parent specially people like Scindia's  need to have girl, to understand meaning of giving and sharing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index