Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D (Page 18)

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Beti Se Bahu...Bahu Se Beti...Aur Phir Beti Se Bahu:

She switched over from being a Dubey beti to a Scindia bahu just like that...and did her first duty as a bahu, giving due importance to even the most unreasonable demand of her saasuma and accepting that Ansh needs to stay back for the time being. Soon Gayatri...very soon...you'll realize the worth and merit of your bahu...and you will be forced to change your preconceived notions regarding Aarti... jisko paththar samjha,woh hamesha se heera hi to tha!!!!Smile

Yashasvi Bhav:  The more I see of Aarti and Yash, the more I marvel at their characterizations...

And, before Aarti could say Jack Robinson, he was off...off to clarify from the source. On suddenly being confronted by this little typhoon, Yash is at first taken aback...confusion writ on his face...which changed to slow realization as he understood and then the determination...a wrong was happening and he needed to set it right. And just like that, Yash switched over from being just father to Payal/Palak to being a father to Ansh as well and also a husband when he upheld her wishes. One emphatic word from him, and Gayatri's tantrums subsided. He doesn't understand the petty kitchen politics of women...for him what is right is right and a promise is a promise...and when later papa Scindia echoed the same sentiment, one knew where it came from. A man of few words and very principled...that we have seen...but is he rigid as well? Because if he is, he'll find it hard to forgive when the big lie blows open...Ouch

So, in a matter of moments...Aarti assumed the new role of bahu, Ansh the son, and Yash the father/husband...and interacted as a family...just like that.

Indu, first of all, a heart-felt congratulations and best wishes for your friend who courageously decided to turn over a new leaf in her life.

After watching the show yesterday, my immediate take on Aarti's submissive nature was totally wrong. I love her strong and sensible character so much that I could not take it that she was actually deciding to leave Ansh behind for a few days for whatever right reasons there might be. But as you say we have such great analysts here whose views I read and reread, and I finally could convince myself that Aarti had to take the decision she did for obvious reasons.

Your take today again blew me away. I mean how can you guys think from such disparate perspectives. You guys are mind blowing. I enjoy the AU more than the episodes to be honest. I thoroughly enjoyed those words of yours that I have highlighted above.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001InduG64AngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda12

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think CVs need to work a bit on Bua's character ...rather than making her too much caricaturish ,they can make her a bit realistic by showing her past story , how she became a widow ,her pain related to how she gets a royal ignore from her own family , what made her so bitter in life ...all these can b worked upon I feel Ermm...

Her 24/7 taunts or brainwashing act in long run will get repitative and boring ...CVs need to put some variationi n her character ..

If we see Gayatri ,she has lots of variation ..she tries to b typical saas  but fails , she keeps forgetting things ,she is quite a bulakkad at times .,she has no voice in front of men of the house ,

Even Daddy Scindia is unpredictable and we keep guessing whats going in his head ...

But when it comes to Bua ,there is no variation in her character ...

Jyo, I absolutely agree with you on this. I find Bua's character very interesting, although nothing different or enthralling about her yet, she can be made intriguing with different shades to her character. That will be very interesting to watch. I will be very happy if they show that she also gets a turn of events in her life to start her life afresh. I mean why should a woman remain desolate producing thoughts of venom that she keeps injecting into other's lives to vent her depression. Certainly there can be more to a widow's life than what she is meant to go through.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64AngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golda

Indu, first of all, a heart-felt congratulations and best wishes for your friend who courageously decided to turn over a new leaf in her life.

After watching the show yesterday, my immediate take on Aarti's submissive nature was totally wrong. I love her strong and sensible character so much that I could not take it that she was actually deciding to leave Ansh behind for a few days for whatever right reasons there might be. But as you say we have such great analysts here whose views I read and reread, and I finally could convince myself that Aarti had to take the decision she did for obvious reasons.

Your take today again blew me away. I mean how can you guys think from such disparate perspectives. You guys are mind blowing. I enjoy the AU more than the episodes to be honest. I thoroughly enjoyed those words of yours that I have highlighted above.

[/QUOTE]

Golda: Aww,  thanks dear.  And thanks also for wishing my friend well..love you for that.Smile

Bold: Golda, strength and sensibility can be really abstract beliefs. What is strong n' sensible for one may not be for other...that's just fine. Problem is more often than not one is mistaken in comprehension. Aggression is not always the answer. I'll just give you a very silly example (hypothetical): I have two brothers (one impulsively aggressive and the other stoic & calm). One day a boy passed an indecent remark about me. My first brother reacted by going and beating the living daylights out of the bugger. My other brother just went  and looking straight into his eyes gave him a very firm and sound warning that if he so much as laid an eye on me, he'll have to face some serious repercussions, from law and otherwise. Whom do you think the coward will take more seriously?

There's a reason women are called homemakers...because most of us have the capacity to assess a problem in a split second and act according to what is best for the family, even if it means to curb a natural instinct at times. "Decide as per the situation."  Aarti is by nature aggressive...right; she can fly off the handle, at smallest of provocations...right; yet, she is also the one who would go to any lengths, grovel even, if she thought the runaway husband can come back and complete the family. Here also, though she blasted her parents, she simultaneously acted as per the norm, which comes naturally to her and which is that elders have to be listened to howsoever unreasonable they may be; she assessed the pros and cons and decided on a course of action that would not escalate the situation.

Gosh, did I sound very condescending there? My apologies if i didEmbarrassed

Edited by InduG64 - 06 April 2012 at 12:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001kriti07AngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda12

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

So at last could get some time and seen the episode.. I have not read the reviews so far... Wanted to post my points before reading others views and getting influenced. Smile

I liked today's episode. Like all of us predicted, Yash has stood up for Arati and Ansh.. - The highlight for today's episode.

Arati was preparing her son for judai... it was so sad but she is a good mom preparing her son practically. Shobha tried to talk to Gayatri, again both the characters are behaving as per the sketch...

Ansh running and talking to Yash is the best part.. I was wondering how CVs will make Yash know about this... and they have chosen a very right medium.. Ansh himself...

This kid is amazing... He with his innocence is going to bring lot of awkward scenes between ArYa in future... In that scene, GC's BD is used but normally also Yash Will be with thinking face most of the times so the close ups have not created big problem..

Why they are making Bua and Gayatri like Mandhra and Kaikeyi... Showing that Gayatri is getting instigated ... normally TV saas are capable of churning out troubles on their own... This Bua/Mandhara with Gayatri is a strange combi...

I felt Gayatri giving smiles when Yash told, Ansh will come with them, were so out of place... Is she trying to cover her up in front of Yash?...

In future also, Yash can help Arati and Ansh without getting to know the details of Kitchen politics and Saas-Bahu fights... that way the character build up for Yash stays in tact...

Bua's character is behaving odd. No serious reasons are established other than jealousy of her about re-marriage of Widow... This character needs to be improved in terms of characterization.. The motives have to be established with more clarity

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001kriti07AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06yipeeskanda12mysteriousmilli

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Bold: Golda, strength and sensibility can be really abstract beliefs. What is strong n' sensible for one may not be for other...that's just fine. Problem is more often than not one is mistaken in comprehension. Aggression is not always the answer. I'll just give you a very silly example (hypothetical): I have two brothers (one impulsively aggressive and the other stoic & calm). One day a boy passed an indecent remark about me. My first brother reacted by going and beating the living daylights out of the bugger. My other brother just went  and looking straight into his eyes gave him a very firm and sound warning that if he so much as laid an eye on me, he'll have to face some serious repercussions, from law and otherwise. Whom do you think the coward will take more seriously?

Hmmm.. I sort of agree to that. I will give it to you for that hypothetical example that you explained with Smile .

Edited by golda - 06 April 2012 at 12:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06skanda12

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

I think bua just wants' her share of the house. She does not have any offspring(s)?  She must not like Gayatri very much. I feel that she is treating Gayatri still as an unwanted guest in this house they live in after all these years and still treats her as someone who does not know anything about the house and its inhabitants. Also I think she also wants the support of who are all in favour of Gayatri to support her causes and thereby become the ruler of the house. Sorry I sound like a K show but that's the vibe I'm getting from her. Divide and rule as some people have mentioned. She does not want anything good to happen to Gayatri. So she is setting up Gayatri for failure all the time. Guess time will tell if this hold true.

Edited by AngelDark - 06 April 2012 at 12:58am

lamsInduG64jyoti06skanda12

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Loved the episode!!

Liked how Yash solved the whole with just a single sentence superb and KS was brilliant with her expressions.Loved Ansh today how he ran to his new papa.

One thing that i noticed is tht when previous episode Gayatri told Papa Scindia abt her decision he was quite he didnt object as though indirectly accepting it and today when she was telling abt wht happened he simply said its your fault. wow what a game played by him he thought tht if Ansh doesnt come then it would be nice but when the plan back fired he simply blamed her.

ApoorvaFanAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@Indu :First of all I m really happy for your friend for once again getting all the happiness that she fully deserves ...so congrats to her from my side too Big smileHug...and now that u already entered the dragon club ,u can hire the dragon spl fire from the fellow dragons in this post WinkLOLTongue...

I agree with your take especially the part where u explained about Yash as father ...u know its one sort of irony CVs hv shown where Ansh is expecting a superman father who will play with him 24/7 but Yash so far has not done that with Ansh but instead Yash actually has fulfilled the real responsibility of a father making sure Ansh gets his proper rights in Scindia mansion Thumbs Up

@About Arpita :I feel her chapter will b opened up once this whole truth of Aarti's divorcee status is revealed and sorted out ...Right now if Arpita mystry is brought in the picture ,it will b maha confusion with Prashant fiasco and Arpita fiasco and so there will b no scope for AarYa track LOLOuch...thats why I feel Arpita's death mystry will b kept on hold for now Ermm..but there is a mystry for sure or else CVs would hv already shown how she died ...

@About Bua's future planning : So far what I can make out about her character is that she is someone who observes everyone silently from back and then puts the ghee in fire also from back to get sadistic pleasure just because she never got any happiness and so another woman who is just like me cannot get any happiness either ..this is her mentality ..Ermm...The way she told Gayatri about how they could control first Arpita but this new Arpita is experienced candidate and so she wont b a Anadi but a khiladi sort of indicates that mayb Arpita was a anadi and after marriage all her ambitions might hv been supressed by this family which even Yash is unaware of Ermm...Mayb Arpita never told anything to Yash about the fact that she is not really happy in such a atmosphere and so we saw yesterday Bua tells Gayatri about how this new Arpita is quick to go and tell Yash about her issues even though it was Ansh who told Yash but here both ladies assumed its Aarti ...

This tells me Bua will b the first to spill the beans about Arpita mystry to mayb Aarti first just because she will plan a smart divide and rule policy between Gayatri and Aarti in the house Ermm...Bua might overexaggerate the whole mystry and make Gayatri look like the culprit in Arpita case in front of Aarti but mayb reality will b something else here where Arpita might also b equally responsible ...

In short what I mean is in long run ,Bua might b the main evil character trying to separate the saas-bahu but for a change if Aarti is smart enough ,she will guess the whole game of bua and might try finding out the real mystry of Arpita and save her Saas Gayatri from becoming the culprit for Arpita Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaApoorvaFankriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64AngeloScuroyipeemysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index