Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D (Page 10)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Golda :About Aarti preparing Ansh for the coming separation ,I think Nightstarr in her take on Pg9 has given a wonderful explanation of that part ...Embarrassed

It was not about self-respect but simply about making certain compromises being Mrs.Scindia which is one of the responsibilites she needs to fulfill ...she was under the impression that Ansh will come to Scindia mansion after 10 days ..so its a matter of 10 days ...she was preparing Ansh accordingly because if she had revolted there against this decision ,it would hv left a bitter taste in Ansh's mouth about her new family ..hai na ?? Embarrassed...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaNightStarrkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64skanda12mysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Golda :About Aarti preparing Ansh for the coming separation ,I think Nightstarr in her take on Pg9 has given a wonderful explanation of that part ...Embarrassed

It was not about self-respect but simply about making certain compromises being Mrs.Scindia which is one of the responsibilites she needs to fulfill ...she was under the impression that Ansh will come to Scindia mansion after 10 days ..so its a matter of 10 days ...she was preparing Ansh accordingly because if she had revolted there against this decision ,it would hv left a bitter taste in Ansh's mouth about her new family ..hai na ?? Embarrassed...

Jyoti, sometimes these in-laws cannot be trusted on these kinds of issues. First they will say "Leave the child for ten days" and ten days will become twenty days and then thirty days and all that!

In fact I feel if Gayatri had been given the chance she would have found some excuse to keep on delaying the welcome of Ansh to their house!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaLuvStrk-001kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti0649erFanmysteriousmilli

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@jikky_84: To me Papa Scindia is devil wearing an angel's hat. He does not want to take any descions or take any actions that would cause his sons to stand up to him. To him his status and power is everything and if his sons especially Yash and Panku as their older were to stand up to him he would have nothing left alas no power over his family. Pratiek is still young and a child in their minds even if he is married and I am sure once things go south between in-laws and Pari, Pratiek would have to pick a side and that is when he will be considered more of a man than a child to Papa Scindia. But right now Papa Scindia knows that Yash and Panku are men and know what they stand for. Papa Scindia also knows how to pick his battles as he knows that the issue of Ansh is all just a drama and if he were to be left then good but if not then he has no problem with is as he knows that Yash would've have brought him anyway. I think the reason he scolded Gayo is because things didn't work out and since didn't verbally tell her that he supports her he just told her he was always against it and doesn't know what her problem is. He just doesn't want to push his sons to the point of them standing up to him and thus picks pity fights through Gayo as if the sons were to stand up he would feel humiliated in front of everyone and lose power and respect! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaUbiquitosLuvStrk-001kriti07123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
So in the future you think someone will able expos the bua politics and tactics.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Z:Abdolutely loved your reaction emo for Mansi ..that slow motion kantaap LOLLOLLOL...she needs to pack her bags and go off to South Africa to spend time with her husband ...she desperately needs it LOLLOL...

@Mansi :I agree Gayatri would hv further delayed Ansh's coming to Scindia mansion but from Aarti's POV ,she wanted to truth only 10 days separation I guess and was explaining it to Ansh accordingly Ermm

goldaLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroroseinbloom49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@Gurtiluv: I think that's the interesting part of Bua character that she doesn't really do much evil on her own. I mean yes she has made comments here and there but none of them were false as the things that she has pointed out in fact are the things that society usually says. So, to me her character is one of those people that it would take a lot for her to be exposed as the evil one as she observers, puts the roots in Gayo or someone else's mind and thus lets the ball rolling but never really herself does anything unforgivable! Maybe once she finds out that Aarti is not a widow, she might be angered and thus do something that is really evil and get caught? Alas we can just hope Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaUbiquitosLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@ Nightstarr, agree with you

yes, papa Scindiya is playing a safe game, so that always everyone will liten to him and he can be the ultimate ruler. But I think, things will turn upside down with Arati and Paridi coming as bahus.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I feel like the scene between Aarti and Ansh is misunderstood by some as Aarti's weakness but I see a whole different side in that scene. I feel like Aarti put everything aside and wanted to make sure that regardless of what happens whether Ansh is taken with them or not but he shouldn't feel like he is abandoned or anything and thus explains to him that IF he does stay with his grandparents for a few days it wouldn't be a bad thing. To me there wasn't anything weak or disappoint in this moment but the opposite that Aarti wanted to make sure her son is mentally prepared if something like that were to happen. She didn't want his spirits to go down or him be upset as she really does get tears when Ansh is upset or hurt and feels his pain with him together. To me this was a beautiful moment of mother prioritizing her child and above all making sure he is okay. 

jayashreesbsgolda123mitulLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index