5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The Original Gayatri Scindia 

What we visualize her character as 

Daddy&Mommy Scindia are like the average Saas-Sasur -- UNTIL the Bahu finally enters their home that is! 

Their conniving little plans are already coming front and center and we are all a witness to some of the horrendous things they think of Aarti & Ansh. Daddy Scindia was so adamant in changing Aarti's name to Arpita that he felt she should listen to every demand of Yash's ex-in-laws. 

Whereas Mommy Scindia is all hell-bent on keeping Ansh away from Scindia Mansion and Aarti -- HIS MOTHER! ðŸ˜¡

And Bua the ever lonely takes out her bhadaas and venom by poisoning others' minds against Aarti. 

So you see why we have named them the Dragon Club? ðŸ˜ƒ I feel it describes them perfectly! 

PS: Awww Jyo why did you credit me? YOU came up with the name not me.. you should've credited yourself na!! ðŸ˜ƒ But amazing first post! And I really hope a master sigg maker does the honors of creating a sigg for our club ðŸ˜³

On to more important things. By the promo  we see that Ansh is not seen with the Dubey's when Aarti is leaving them for her sasural. This is a good sign as I feel Yash may have a big hand in this. If he is marrying Aarti it's for his kids. Same goes for Aarti. So how will he be able to stand and see this injustice done to Aarti? He can see that Ansh means the world to her, and the fact that she agreed to marry is proof of that. So how can she live in peace at his home when her reason of existence is separated from her? 

Gayatri doesn't want to accept Ansh into the Scinidia family but I feel that's TOO BAD for her! As now Ansh is officially part of that family. Yash is his new father and PayPal (LOL!) are his new sisters. He LOVES Yash and really wants to be a part of this family so I feel no one and nothing can stop him from that. 

As for the truth coming out -- I feel Aarti will want to tell Yash on the first night itself. I'm sure for now they'll be caught up in post marriage rasams to get any alone-time to talk this through. One great thing is that Yash already sensed something is up and even confronted Aarti about it. This means if Aarti wants to tell him, he will listen. I just hope she has the courage to tell him. I can sympathize with her because none of this is her fault. Not the lie, nothing. The Dubey's took a huge risk lying to the Scindia's but only Aarti can fix this. And I'm ok if it takes her a little time as she has to worry about her future and especially Ansh's. She also loves her parents so she wouldn't want her saas-sasur bad-mouthing and insulting her parents for lying to them -- which we all know they will considering how much they give this stuff importance and worry about their "image" in society.

So, for now I'm sure it'll be rasam stuff but when AarYa are alone on their first night, I'm sure it'll be really tense and awkward for them. It'll be doubly awkward for Aarti as Yash has a huge wall dedicated to Arpi's pictures. The thought of having to see that on your wedding night is itself horrifying .. I can only imagine the discomfort she'll go through. 

Let's hope they can make it through this! 

And Let's celebrate the inauguration of the very first DRAGON CLUB ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
Yayyy

Yash gives his decision in favour of Ansh and Aarti and almost humiliates Gayatri by saying why the hell this is discussed if already I made clear that Ansh is coming with Aarti 😃😃

Gayatri cries since she feels humiliated in front of Shobha ..as Yash makes his decision in front of Shobha and Gayu 😃

What a day it is ..dragon club launched and Gayatri humiliated by son as well as her hubby later 😆😆

After advertise ...its Aarti's bidaai

One bad thing is Mansi again brainwashes Aarti by saying its give and take ..Yash helped u in Ansh case and now he will want u on first wedding night 😡😡
What the hell Mansi? WHAT.THE.HELL?

I hope Aarti doesn't fall for that.. I mean ... he just supported her.

Z
Afsar Bitiya and 5 bahuyein ka main actors all came to congratulate AarYa

Yash congratulated Krishna of Afsar bitiya for becoming officer and that Pintoo singh was giving tips to Yash and also  dissing Gayatri in front of pankaj 😆😆😆
Maansi seriously needs to get laid ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•... Gosh woman get your mind out of the gutter ..Your friend is scared of entering the dragon'slair...and u are scaring her further ...God her MIA hubby better come and take her away ðŸ˜³
gosh maansi is so immature...i hope aarti respects Yash for what he did instead of believing that what Maansi is saying is true
Thanks for update Jyo!  Woot Woot go Yash!  Awww Pintto Singh...Kinshuk is so so cute, just adore his cute sa face! ðŸ˜³

He's dissing in front of Panku...good one :)
Kya naam diya dragon!!!!

Waise, it was clear from yesterday that Yash who would help...

LMAO Deeps, Mansi seriously sounds like a horny woman...hahahahaha...her man better come rescue her soon, so she lays of my Panku! ðŸ¤£
btw love the name enter the dragon club😆