Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\l/Mahadev Weds Sati\l/ The Wedding Of Eternity (Page 4)

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Ress

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

• Your favourite Mahadev moment: Mahadev and Nandishwar's first meeting.Smile

• Your favourite Sati moment: When she is playing the veena and thinks of Mahadev 

• Your favourite moment of them together [must choose just one] Sati's Swayamvar

• Your thoughts on marriage and love. I feel that true love in marriage is not always passion and intimacy, though that is also there, but the ability to understand each other, feel the other's pain, and have a very high level of commitment for each other. Those are the only marriages that survive. Puranic couples like Lakshmi-Narayan (including Ram-Sita & Rukmini-Krishna) & Shiva-Sati/Parvathi are the best examples of how marriages should be, and how an ideal husband and wife should be like.

Also in your post please please specify if you are from Dulha or Dulhan side so I can update guest list :) I am from the Dulha's side.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
  1. Your favourite Mahadev moment: When Mahadev comes to bring the Raag Raagini's back to life...his song with the veena Embarrassed
  2. Your favourite Sati moment: When Sati is inside the Daksh rekha and she tells Mahadev that nothing will stop her from loving him Embarrassed
  3. Your favourite moment of them together [must choose just one] Evil people...making us choose just one! LOL Ok when Mahadev and Sati dance together!
  4. Your thoughts on marriage and love. IMO a true marriage makes a person complete...but that's only the case if true love is involved. Your feelings, hopes, dreams all become one...two bodies, one soul, that sort of thing. Just like Shiv and Sati Wink
  5. Also in your post please please specify if you are from Dulha or Dulhan side so I can update guest list :) I'm from the Dulhan's side (because the Dulhan ends up being on the Dulha's side eventually...and because someone needs to save her from PD aka Purana Dinosaur! LOL

Edited by Vicky_sonikudi - 08 April 2012 at 5:12am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
  • My favourite Mahadev moment
             when he sung for the first time and sati danced for that ...

• My favourite Sati moment

without doubt her dance with shivji

• My favourite moment of them together [must choose just one]
            when shiv saved sati form sage sukra's demons...

• My thoughts on marriage and love.

This is source for worlds creation and Love the basic reason behind its processing speed   

I'm on both Dulha and Dulhan side.Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Bhavaani Goldie
Bhavaani
Bhavaani

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Double post...sorry Smile

Edited by Vicky_sonikudi - 08 April 2012 at 5:13am
pallo2504 Groupbie
pallo2504
pallo2504

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Best mahadev moment- when shivji cried n sati's mark vanished from her shoulder    best sati moment-sati's vasant utsav dance best shiv-sati moment-when sati falls in love wid mahadev/he saves her from vrithasur for the first time   m on dulha's side

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index