Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

WU 5th April - The Shape of my Heart - Page 3

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

well i m fet up of seeing this cat mouse game😵 whole month of march story revolves around rangoli spying brij and brij hiding pooja...🤔its time the story should move forward and some new tracks should be open up.

Exactly...it all started after the confession episode. I too want this story to move forward

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

Exactly...it all started after the confession episode. I too want this story to move forward

It is now a month after the confession episode...the track has moved forward - but has been too Rangoli centered.  We are now extremely aware that Rangoli is Psycho, whose insanity has no limits when it comes to torturing.  We also know that Daddaji is absolutely besotted with his daughter.  Giridhar is unhappy with both BBP and Rangoli.  We are  aware that BBP is manipulative and has learnt a thing or two from his wife and daddaji.   We know he loves Pooja.  And it is firmly established that Pooja has a vacuum jar in her head though she does have the heart of a lioness.  Arti is firmly established as brave, bossy and close minded.  The plot will start to go forward now that the ground rules have been established.  We still dont know at this stage what BBP's story is and that will come to light only if he confesses to Pooja or post shooting...

The one thing that BBP has noticed is that the only other contender for Puja's deep affection is her family.  In his desire to bind her closely to him, he will put her in a position where she will finally choose him and lose them...

Edited by durum - 12 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes pooja will choose brij over her family and krrish will be use to hide her relation with brij ie for duniya pooja and krish are together but in real brij and pooja are together but soon pooja will realise that she fell in love with wrong man in this krrish will develop special bonding with pooja but pooja will earn money and fame but loose her family trust and cant leave brij .actually hum manein ya na manein many aspect of pooja's character are influence by MS story .but i dont want to see brij being humiliated and going to jail for attempt of murder of pooja .
durum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

yes pooja will choose brij over her family and krrish will be use to hide her relation with brij ie for duniya pooja and krish are together but in real brij and pooja are together but soon pooja will realise that she fell in love with wrong man in this krrish will develop special bonding with pooja but pooja will earn money and fame but loose her family trust and cant leave brij ...but i dont want to see brij being humiliated and going to jail for attempt of murder of pooja .

I do think Krish will be a crutch for Puja, but I think she will stop short of falling in love with him...The first episode shows that she is sad but not in total despair (like the time in Mauritius) that Krish has left.    Keep in mind our erstwhile dargah baba tells us that "duja koi rang nahi chad saktha". 

But I do think she will be wiser about BBP by then.  BBP will have started focusing more on the elections.  When Pooja is shot, BBP's universe will probably shift...let us see what the CVs have in store...

Edited by durum - 12 years ago
rosh-06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It seems more and more like Brij is all in. He is ready to take any risk to be with his lover.  Hence Kris seems more and more like a cover or someone arrti will try to throw down pooja's throat to get brij out. 

I agree with others that Pooja will choose Brij.  Brij has shrewdly put first seed in her mind, when he stated everyone has a right to chose whether wrong or right. Which is directly opposite to what Arrti is doing. 

I doubt Brij truth will come out till Pooja is shoot. If you notice first episode Pooja calls only  her sis and Brij. If she is so let down by him she won't do it. She would actually doubt him. Another thing is it almost seems like she lives alone, not with family. IF she breaks up with Brij ideally family should take her back.

BTW i checked FB page and their lifeok has stated this is not based on madumita murder.  
Moniks_19 thumbnail
The only thing that concerns me is if she really isn't in love with Krish, why would she say "Tumhari dor ke ek hissa sada mere saath rahega"...

Do you guys think the story's track has been changed, may be they were initially planning to show Pooja and Krish as a couple?
rosh-06 thumbnail
Moniks_19 I know. That line is so cryptic it makes no sense. She never clears say about being in love with him. It might be as you said story got changed.  
durum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosh-06

It seems more and more like Brij is all in. He is ready to take any risk to be with his lover.  Hence Kris seems more and more like a cover or someone arrti will try to throw down pooja's throat to get brij out. 

I agree with others that Pooja will choose Brij.  Brij has shrewdly put first seed in her mind, when he stated everyone has a right to chose whether wrong or right. Which is directly opposite to what Arrti is doing. 

I doubt Brij truth will come out till Pooja is shoot. If you notice first episode Pooja calls only  her sis and Brij. If she is so let down by him she won't do it. She would actually doubt him. Another thing is it almost seems like she lives alone, not with family. IF she breaks up with Brij ideally family should take her back.

BTW i checked FB page and their lifeok has stated this is not based on madumita murder.  

@ underline - THANK YOU!!  I

I am with you - Brij is all in - but he is also committed to his political career.  And that is the crucible that the Puja-Brij lovestory will be tested in.  He right now wants to have the best of two worlds.  Having been deprived of personal happiness, he wants the "sukoon" Puja brings him.  But he also wants to be CM pretty badly... 

And right, the one thing that Brij constantly does is makes it seem that Pooja is choosing.    Whereas sister gives her absolutely no choice.  Brij has observed Puja with her family but Arti has never seen Pooja-BBP interact.   My problem with Arti is her totalitarian attitude (even if born of a feeling of protectiveness).

Yes, it seems like Puja lives alone, but Arti is now riding around Bhopal on her bike, so she knows the city pretty well, hence must be living in the city too - well enough to take shortcuts..

durum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moniks_19

The only thing that concerns me is if she really isn't in love with Krish, why would she say "Tumhari dor ke ek hissa sada mere saath rahega"...

Do you guys think the story's track has been changed, may be they were initially planning to show Pooja and Krish as a couple?

Initially in the first 2 months, I too had felt that they were testing the waters...and hence they had left that kati patang statement very ambivalent.  But with BRIJA lighting up the screen, they might have stuck to a more intriguing May-december romance rather than a candy-floss-teeny-bopper-a-dozen-for-a-penny that you see on every channel.

rosh-06 thumbnail
Durum : you are welcome. 

I agree with you completely. Brij wants his cake and eat it too. I think that is going to be turning point  when he needs to make a choice. if that ever happens. The way he has been dealing till now he might go his merry way except for rangoli.  

BTW ur updates and analysis are great.