India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

I am confused-Does she or does she not love Sooraj

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I cannot really understand whether Sandhya loves Sooraj or not. When he is near her she treats him like a piece of dry cow dung.

She cannot relate to him, cannot bear to be close to him and as I have said 100 times before she looks as if she has swallowed a 1000 flies!

And now suddenly, the moment he ignores her and is away,  she is all animated and excited about him. I mean what the heck is that. She is one masochist if there ever was one. 

And what double standards! All the honesty out of the window when it comes to salesmanship. It is the oldest con - get the customer to buy not what he wants but what you want to get rid off. I am not sure it is an honest practice. 

I have a feeling she will mess up the Food and Safety thing! Oh, Oh!!

If she does then this will not be the first time she has messed at a crucial issue. Not great precedent for an IPS wannabe!

Next, the Chavi show. 

I have to say Meena makes me crack up. I wish she was not so evil and only mischievous, then she would be the star of the show. Mind you, she is already beginning to steal the lime light. 

Oh why are they showing Chavi to be so cheap and stupid! I am not sure that a girl from a family like that would behave like this in a bazaar. Would she not be worried about being recognised. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12irobob2011Shas3Juna04Tacker_Holic.SidraFatima_Q

xyyz Senior Member
xyyz
xyyz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
From all her actions i can conclude only one thing. The one and only thing she cares about Sooraj is whether he eats his meals daily and on time or not. whenever he skips his food only then she thinks about him and TALKS to him. it is not even a talk. she asks him in four- five words to eat something. otherwise she doesn't even glance at him. forget about thinking any thoughts of him.

Another thing noticing about her behaviour is she wants Sooraj to behave normally towards her no matter what happens. for example smiling, talking, praising, being lovey dovey, staring etc etc. whereas according to circumstances she can make any face, talk anything or even hurt him by just walking away when he is talking.

But when he tries to create some distance by himself between both she starts finding it strange. when he behaves exactly the way she behaves she finds it strange and starts to think about it. it looks like she would only think about those people in her mind who maintains distance with her like bhabho and now sooraj otherwise she doesn't care or give a damn.

Edited by megumi - 05 April 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iroboAvidfanb2011VirMan_foreverhariniatpTacker_Holicseelaks.Sidraleavesandwaveswestindian

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
And Sandhya does not know what homonyms are. They are certainly not the "Aansoo" crap. It ia a grammar term. Words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings like their/there, carat/carrot etc. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avidfan

And Sandhya does not know what homonyms are. They are certainly not the "Aansoo" crap. It is a grammar term. Words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings like their/there, carat/carrot etc. 

Actually Sandhya was right about the meaning of Homonyms...they are words that have same spelling but different meanings.  What you are referring to are homophones.

As far as loving Suraj...I don't think she's in love with him.  However, she's earned the right to stay in that house, so she's going to give it her best shot to fit in and carry on in the life she's accepted for herself.

I don't think it was until she saw Suraj leave on his scooter that she began to put 2 and 2 together that he's upset with her.  He didn't smile up at her. he didn't want her to worry about his breakfast, he handed Chaturi his laundry himself, etc. 

He may be hurt by her latest outburst...or maybe he doesn't want to put a burden her with things she said she wasn't cut out to do...I'm not sure exactly what he's thinking...Confused

But I do hope it will make Sandhya more attentive towards Suraj. Then again, the precap showed another problem coming up.  Ouch

Edited by ummesulaiman - 05 April 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Malmseyb2011Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by Avidfan

And Sandhya does not know what homonyms are. They are certainly not the "Aansoo" crap. It is a grammar term. Words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings like their/there, carat/carrot etc. 

Actually Sandhya was right about the meaning of Homonyms...they are words that have same spelling but different meanings.  What you are referring to are homophones.

As far as loving Suraj...I don't think she's in love with him.  However, she's earned the right to stay in that house, so she's going to give it her best shot to fit in and carry on in the life she's accepted for herself.

I don't think it was until she saw Suraj leave on his scooter that she began to put 2 and 2 together that he's upset with her.  He didn't smile up at her. he didn't want her to worry about his breakfast, he handed Chaturi his laundry himself, etc. 

He may be hurt by her latest outburst...or maybe he doesn't want to put a burden her with things she said she wasn't cut out to do...I'm not sure exactly what he's thinking...Confused

But I do hope it will make Sandhya more attentive towards Suraj. Then again, the precap showed another problem coming up.  Ouch

I agree with the above post ...  Sandhya has fallen in love with her husband but not realised it until now as sometimes ppl tend to take their loved ones for granted and Suraj who has always been her support or punching bag as some of us here call it...  is in a way taken for granted by Sandhya...
Now with his staying aloof she will start realising all the things abt him and what he means to her...  I think this divorce issue is the begining of a love track and for Sooraj and Sandhya to accept their feelings for each other and express it to one another...
The IPS track will come only after these two commit to each other with these strong feelings of love that bind them with each other...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Malmseyirobob2011lemoncolaFatima_Q.Sidra

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top