Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

1 more tym Sharon's POV=_____________= (Page 2)

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i agree with each and every word written here

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yesterday i was thinking or better say i was fearing for another Swayam and Sharon fight over Taani. But have never expected Cv's will find such a splendid way to prevent the fight. Don't give Sharon any screentime . Agar screen mein rahegi hi nahi to fight kahan se karegi. Seriously the way in which Sneha s ignored in D3 i really feel for her. The best actress with the most complex character is used to give two dialogues. Did Cv's have really gone so stupid or are they really trying to psych us out ?
barbdoll Senior Member
barbdoll
barbdoll

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
maine toh pehle hi kaha tha "expect" karna bekaar hai, CVs dont value us !!!! seriously, itne boring episodes now a days, n plus, d comic scenes r soo NOT funny too...Cry   Angry
Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Pooh, i second you on every single word.
They feel some kind of pleasure in butchering her character from time to time. Sharon's POV is never shown . Why don't they understand that without showing that any scene that they show is incomplete. Chahe woh kitna bhi acha scene kyun na ho its just a waste without her POV. How much does it take to put in a monologue by her in between. At least once in a while.
Sneha Kapoor, one of the, rather THE best actor in D3 is being used for nothing but fillers. why don't the CV's see her potential & use it ?! Sick n tired of this..!!!

Go to top