Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

1 more tym Sharon's POV=_____________=

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think v r stupid who expects frm CVs...bt kya kare dil hai ki maanta nai...😭😭😭

Yest in d precap dey should dat taani's identity gonna reveal dat she is swayam's sis...n v all wer expecting dat sharon gonna give bang on reactn...after all she ragged SWAYAM'S SISTER...d guy she is falling for(nw i m confused actually she is??????)

She call her LS DM n bhenji...
N nooo regret wala epression on her face...🀒
Y u makng sharon sooo emotionless??????🀒🀒🀒

I m gal n if i put myself at sharon's place...i will b embaressed n will feel guilty...bt den nooo reactn frm sharon...its like total blank...😲😲πŸ₯±
Usko react karne ka mauka hi nai mila ki usse phele ViHa crap start ho gaya...dis is sick...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
Sharon is d most beautiful character of d3 n u guys have left nooo kasar to ruin dat character...
Sneha kapoor d bst actor of d3...sooo talented dat she cn emote every emotion sooo perfectly bt u guya showing her emotionless...
Bless u CVs..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One week is royally wasted by CVs...nooo progress in track...one more week to go..after dat i m quitting D3...😑😑😑
I m nt interested in watching a show wer der is nooo value of fans...nooo value wat dey want...n den u expect v will support u...😑😑
U r mistaken CVs...😑😑😑
Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
second you pooh in every word you said...

we all were expecting some fab reaction from sharon...but where the hell was tht...or tht happend & i missed it because i was thinking abt swaron track progress😲😲😲
cv jut enjoy butchering sharons  every now & then..her reaction was so thanda...& talking abt whether she is interested in swayam ...i hardly doubt. tht also because we never saw her POV, her feeling abt swayam...nop not till date...ya she strongly feel for NO MARKS CREAM & FACE WASH though..tht we saw...so it might be her strong relashionship is with NO MARKS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they are seriously wasting sneha kapoors talent in all this randomness
& viha tym pass is what most frustrating thing to wach..ab overacting zelo sab viha ki..yahi baaki tha.

it seems your counting exact 10 daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i dont think so ki nxt week bhi kuch hoga it will be anti ragging track...so more fillers, randomness, open ending scenes...so all & all 1 more royal waste week...no hopes from my side...dont know when i will lose my patience & stop watching D3

for director & palki...all the luck in world because its easy to pacify angry fans then indifferent.fans...because unhe koi fark nahi padta.now your not paying heed to fans frustration sooner fans will turn back to guys fir kya karoge ???????????????

Edited by prachin10 - 12 years ago
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Poo that's what we always get when we expect something from CV's.
Tanni is SWAYAM's sister still no reaction from SHARON. :O Not even once she felt guilty that she had ragged Swayam's sister for whom she has feelings.
Why is Sharon always shown sooo emotion less ?? πŸ˜‘
Ya you are right if one more week is wasted by CV's then BYE BYE to D3. πŸ˜‘
Edited by swaron24 - 12 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poo..I dont think so Dat the CVs do really care fr our reviews..cz if dey wud hav heard our pleas..D swaRon track wud hav got its much needed progress!it wudn't hav been stagnant until nw!!n wat to say abt sharon's POV..havent watched sharon's prt of story evr..n dont hav any hopes to get a glimpse of it in near future too!al dat matters fr CVs r d D3 rankings nthing else..!repeated pleadings of SwaRon fans r nevr heard!weekends r on..n dekhna koi SwaRon promo v nai milega humein!Edited by Rumeli_GkD - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Purvi arre kaise baat karti hai ladki...dnt you know CV's excel when it comes to ruining Sharon's character from day 1 aur koi uske jitni acchi acting kar nahin sakta na isiliye. 

Sharon Aka Sneha hai ...usko palki dikha deti hai wohi itni badi baat hai. Sharon se related kuch bhi ...I expect worst...ONLY WORST. ITS SNEHA bcz of whom people still love Sharon..the way CV's have ruined Sharon..I bet if this character was played by anyone else beside her..log shaayad usko dekhte bhi nahi. 

Diva of college but has the same handbag since day1...outfits are repeated after every two days and nt to forget one and only pair of black sandals. When it comes to screen space woh toh milta hi nahin hai...sirf SwaRon main milta tha and SwaRon palki kabhi hone nahin degi. Sharon ki bina SwaRon nahin ho sakta but Sharon' side of story is not that important to be shown and instead we get all boys scene after every two days. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Least number of dance sequences and no screen space at all apart from SwaRon and woh toh hone se raha. Someone as talented as Sneha Kapoor is used as nothing but an ARM CANDY πŸ‘

Sneha Kapoor's talent  ROYALLY WASTED on D3 πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pooh, you're so right...Its sad to see the best actor in D3 being treated like this !!! I mean the whole D3 team is good but its undeniable that Sneha is the best...her expressions, dialogue delivery and the way she carries her character is BANG ON !!! And to see the CVs not using her full potential is really sad !!!

More than anything, something that can really help the SwaRon track right now is a Sharon POV...I mean even after everything that happened, we still know what's going in Swayam's mind and what he feels...But Sharon...all we can do is guess...There's no proof besides the occasional Look Look scene that she feels for Swayam...

The way the CVs are going...I fear the worst right now...You never know, the CVs can just turn around one day and say we never showed that Sharon is in love with Swayam and that would be the end of SwaRon !!! I know none of us want to hear this but this is the fact...I mean the CVs have done everything possible to disappoint us...so, right now, I'm just expecting the worst from them !!! 
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just one week? yar kitne months barbad huye hai humare for stagnant track! kitne posts bnaye, requests ki, pr kya faida? i ve given up on swaron track coz of cvs! they ruined all essence of swaron! 
my words: never go for show jis main aik sae ziyada couples ki story ho :@
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poo i love u for making this topic... aahh u know i do... sharon is one character i love sooo much... but sharon ka character is royally ruined by cv's... aare yaar pehle hi sharon kam dikhate hai... as in jab SwaRon dikhate the... par ab toh SwaRon hi nai dikhate toh sharon toh...

I feel cv's are wasting a wonderful talent... sneha kapoor is a brilliant n fab... actress n dancer... dances toh chodo bahoy dur ki baat hai... ek saal me sirf ek solo aur vo bhi show chalu hone ke 11 mahine baad... waste of talent... n acting skill are amazing usko toh use karo... n loouu story do tarfa hoti hai... swayam ke dil ka haal toh bataya sharon ke dil ke haal kaun batayega... seriously tthis is the limit ...

and hum fans ki patience level test mat karo... patience is like a elastic band... stretch it till u can... it has limit... limit khatam hone pe toot jata hai... and it hurts the one who is stretching it... remember...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with each and every word written here
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday i was thinking or better say i was fearing for another Swayam and Sharon fight over Taani. But have never expected Cv's will find such a splendid way to prevent the fight. Don't give Sharon any screentime . Agar screen mein rahegi hi nahi to fight kahan se karegi. Seriously the way in which Sneha s ignored in D3 i really feel for her. The best actress with the most complex character is used to give two dialogues. Did Cv's have really gone so stupid or are they really trying to psych us out ?