Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav...ur DI!!!!! U forgot ur DI!!!!!! (Page 3)

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 2847

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archies.bee

Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Well yaad hai He called his Di first and she said she's with her friend esse Leye he didnt look for her in today's epi 


ok...but still he did ask abt khushi's whereabts in front of DI...Y Y Y???????




 Voh bol sakti thi ki she was with his Di or somewhere else.. Oh and Khushi neh keyon nai answer Diya ASR ko.. Well I don't wanna argue over this cuz I really loved the epi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archies.bee

archies.bee Groupbie
archies.bee
archies.bee

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 82

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyem

i think Anjali knows her husband is up to crap...sigh...



no yaar, sumhow i don buy that...

anji is too dumb...n abt her fakin pregnanacy, in the spoliers zee new laughed it away saying it was ridiculus or sumthin...

but appreciate ur pt of view...:)
mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 2528

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
valid point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archies.bee

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I think they showed that Arnav is not thinking about protecting Di anymore. His love and possesiveness for Khushi is taking first priority. After last few weeks of incidents I think he has become close to Khushi and started trusting her a little. But after seeing her with Shyam, his fuse went out. He did not think that his Di is standing there... just asked Khushi to tell him where she was. I liked that this time he confronted her first directly (at the house entrance) instead of going to Shyam first. He is showing trust in her. He asked her 2-3 times where she was... he was giving her chance to tell him the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archies.beeDeb_05

archies.bee Groupbie
archies.bee
archies.bee

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 82

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Originally posted by archies.bee

Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Well yaad hai He called his Di first and she said she's with her friend esse Leye he didnt look for her in today's epi 


ok...but still he did ask abt khushi's whereabts in front of DI...Y Y Y???????




 Voh bol sakti thi ki she was with his Di or somewhere else.. Oh and Khushi neh keyon nai answer Diya ASR ko.. Well I don't wanna argue over this cuz I really loved the epi. 



yup i loved it tooo!!! :)
finally i feel, this is like the close to all other stuff and the focus will jus be an MU...
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Joined: 03 February 2012
Posts: 7741

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Arnav was worried for Khushi. Now more than Di he is giving Khushi importance, it was pretty clear today. He loves her and just cannot stay a moment without her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archies.beeJasKaBarun

archies.bee Groupbie
archies.bee
archies.bee

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 82

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by archies.bee

Ok ppl my point is simple,

Point 1.

ppl present at the table during prize distribution

nani
mama
mami
akash
payal

n hu does arnav search for:

First Khushi...then shyam...ok justified

but dude, does Di ring a bell??????
How did u forget abt her???



Point 2

U asked Khushi wer she went in front of ur sister!!!!!! seriously!!!!!

if u thought she was with shyam, imagine ur sis reaction if she had said she was with her lover, shyam...Shocked

did u even c ur sis there until she answered on khushi's behalf?!!!!!!!!!


ConfusedConfusedConfused
Confused

<font size="4">so this was a blooper?</font>

or was it to show us that arnav actually <font size="4">cares</font> whats goin on with <font size="4">Khushi more than his DI?</font>




It shows that slowly but steadily Khushi is becoming the most imp person in his life.
See just before that he told Akash that he is going to get Di but as soon as the he came to know about Khushis sacrifice he forgot about Di and started looking for Khushi.
He looked hurt after seeing Khushi Shyam together but his expression changed to anger as soon as Khushi went away and he saw Shyam looking at her while a big smile.
Khushi was with Anji but he looked straight at her not Anji and asked her where she was?
Today his got angry because he was jealous and hurt that's all.




HMMM HOPEFULLY thats how it has to b, i don wan't it to b a blooper...
abt tym he thougth abt khushi n her werabouts...
tym will also cumm wen he wil care abt it in an awesum manner. Wink

Originally posted by polly2312

I think they showed that Arnav is not thinking about protecting Di anymore. His love and possesiveness for Khushi is taking first priority. After last few weeks of incidents I think he has become close to Khushi and started trusting her a little. But after seeing her with Shyam, his fuse went out. He did not think that his Di is standing there... just asked Khushi to tell him where she was. I liked that this time he confronted her first directly (at the house entrance) instead of going to Shyam first. He is showing trust in her. He asked her 2-3 times where she was... he was giving her chance to tell him the truth.


OMG...I din even notice that...true...he actually for a change asked HER!!!

Originally posted by barun_arnav

Arnav was worried for Khushi. Now more than Di he is giving Khushi importance, it was pretty clear today. He loves her and just cannot stay a moment without her.


Nafrat pass aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na dey? Wink
that guy needs to know how sub consiously his brain has rewrked on his priorities then...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 1183

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Yeh it was abit silly x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archies.bee

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 49   Views: 39126

Khilonaa 49 39126 03 November 2013 at 10:04am by imama13
Arnav and Khushi marry on La-arnav engagement

2 3 4

Author: butterfly04   Replies: 30   Views: 23006

butterfly04 30 23006 16 August 2012 at 9:46pm by mindit1234
arnav arnav n arnav

2

Author: bidyabati   Replies: 14   Views: 11279

bidyabati 14 11279 23 May 2012 at 1:47am by Arushee
wat is this arnav- ME = stubborn arnav!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 0   Views: 3663

shobrakapooor 0 3663 18 November 2011 at 9:33am by shobrakapooor

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index