Arnav...ur DI!!!!! U forgot ur DI!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Well yaad hai He called his Di first and she said she's with her friend esse Leye he didnt look for her in today's epi 
Kushi is slowy gaining her real place in arnav heart
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Well yaad hai He called his Di first and she said she's with her friend esse Leye he didnt look for her in today's epi 

ok...but still he did ask abt khushi's whereabts in front of DI...Y Y Y???????

Originally posted by SiRul

Kushi is slowy gaining her real place in arnav heart

So this was shown delibrately...sigh...don't know wat to catch between other things...

Edited by archies.bee - 12 years ago
i think Anjali knows her husband is up to crap...sigh...
Originally posted by archies.bee

Ok ppl my point is simple,

Point 1.

ppl present at the table during prize distribution

nani
mama
mami
akash
payal

n hu does arnav search for:

First Khushi...then shyam...ok justified

but dude, does Di ring a bell??????
How did u forget abt her???

Point 2

U asked Khushi wer she went in front of ur sister!!!!!! seriously!!!!!

if u thought she was with shyam, imagine ur sis reaction if she had said she was with her lover, shyam...😲

did u even c ur sis there until she answered on khushi's behalf?!!!!!!!!!

😕😕😕
😕

<font size="4">so this was a blooper?</font>

or was it to show us that arnav actually <font size="4">cares</font> whats goin on with <font size="4">Khushi more than his DI?</font>

It shows that slowly but steadily Khushi is becoming the most imp person in his life.
See just before that he told Akash that he is going to get Di but as soon as the he came to know about Khushis sacrifice he forgot about Di and started looking for Khushi.
He looked hurt after seeing Khushi Shyam together but his expression changed to anger as soon as Khushi went away and he saw Shyam looking at her while a big smile.
Khushi was with Anji but he looked straight at her not Anji and asked her where she was?
Today his got angry because he was jealous and hurt that's all.
I love IPKKND too much to think of the worst but I am truly hoping for the best

@JaskaBarun - Must have missed that part

Originally posted by archies.bee

ok...but still he did ask abt khushi's whereabts in front of DI...Y Y Y???????

Voh bol sakti thi ki she was with his Di or somewhere else.. Oh and Khushi neh keyon nai answer Diya ASR ko.. Well I don't wanna argue over this cuz I really loved the epi. 
Originally posted by mariyem

i think Anjali knows her husband is up to crap...sigh...

no yaar, sumhow i don buy that...

anji is too dumb...n abt her fakin pregnanacy, in the spoliers zee new laughed it away saying it was ridiculus or sumthin...

but appreciate ur pt of view...:)
I think they showed that Arnav is not thinking about protecting Di anymore. His love and possesiveness for Khushi is taking first priority. After last few weeks of incidents I think he has become close to Khushi and started trusting her a little. But after seeing her with Shyam, his fuse went out. He did not think that his Di is standing there... just asked Khushi to tell him where she was. I liked that this time he confronted her first directly (at the house entrance) instead of going to Shyam first. He is showing trust in her. He asked her 2-3 times where she was... he was giving her chance to tell him the truth.
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Voh bol sakti thi ki she was with his Di or somewhere else.. Oh and Khushi neh keyon nai answer Diya ASR ko.. Well I don't wanna argue over this cuz I really loved the epi. 

yup i loved it tooo!!! :)
finally i feel, this is like the close to all other stuff and the focus will jus be an MU...