mami
akash
payal

n hu does arnav search for:

First Khushi...then shyam...ok justified

but dude, does Di ring a bell??????
How did u forget abt her???

Point 2

U asked Khushi wer she went in front of ur sister!!!!!! seriously!!!!!

if u thought she was with shyam, imagine ur sis reaction if she had said she was with her lover, shyam...😲

did u even c ur sis there until she answered on khushi's behalf?!!!!!!!!!

😕😕😕
😕

so this was a blooper?

or was it to show us that arnav actually cares whats goin on with Khushi more than his DI?

Edited by archies.bee - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archies.bee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No one shares the same view?????
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I found it odd too the way he suddenly started asking for shyam and it wasn't in a small room there were loads of other people so he could have been elsewhere.
archies.bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seh07

I found it odd too the way he suddenly started asking for shyam and it wasn't in a small room there were loads of other people so he could have been elsewhere.

Atleast sumone agrees!!!!!
this guy doesn't seem to b in senses...if he is safegaurding di from the whole faisco, then y acting like this????
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CVs can giv u the best ans...

everything is becoming so illogical nw...
archies.bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukanyaa

CVs can giv u the best ans...

everything is becoming so illogical nw...

sooo not sure wats goin on...
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Originally posted by: archies.bee

Atleast sumone agrees!!!!!
this guy doesn't seem to b in senses...if he is safegaurding di from the whole faisco, then y acting like this????

I think this is something the editing/ writing/ directing team have to notice recently there have been un-even flow and lack of attention to detail which in my opinion makes a big difference even if it is a small detail which eventually build up a character or the scene and the intensity of situations. I still love IPKKND but I think they are having problems with scheduling if you notice in SBS/B they show scenes from same day episode, hence rushing into stuff and even the actors look extremely exhausted.
archies.bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seh07

I think this is something the editing/ writing/ directing team have to notice recently there have been un-even flow and lack of attention to detail which in my opinion makes a big difference even if it is a small detail which eventually build up a character or the scene and the intensity of situations. I still love IPKKND but I think they are having problems with scheduling if you notice in SBS/B they show scenes from same day episode, hence rushing into stuff and even the actors look extremely exhausted.

I REALLY won't mind if these ppl take a week off for GOOD..

N THEN cum back with sum clear and proper script which doesn't look like sum CID show, where every case is a new day...
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Originally posted by: archies.bee

I REALLY won't mind if these ppl take a week off for GOOD..

N THEN cum back with sum clear and proper script which doesn't look like sum CID show, where every case is a new day...

i love IPK TOO much to even let it go away for a week for greater good.

The true fans wouldn't mind them taking that week off but then again channel would never allow and that would be damaging to TRP according to which Star Plus behaves weirdly and axe's even  the best of shows. Plus we can't really expect super speed as that would lead to the end of the show. cause now there is shyam exposure, Arhi past, coming together for good which can be shown in a month or longer and of course we want it to go on longer, but what I seriously wish is better flow and not senseless acts to add minutes to the daily 22
archies.bee thumbnail
hey, no way...i really don want those star ppl to do anything to our show as they r doin too SGP...

its nt speed i m lookin for...don mind the drag atall...but jus not able to connect stuff...u know its like one new thing aftr another...

nt bashing atall. jus wondering wen they will fill the gaps...