MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I dont think she's bright enough for all this calculative stuff xxx

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I felt like hitting her hard on her head when she came smiling today. And she did not even take the medicines. Why send your hubby and Khushi to get medicines when your not gonna take them? she's been acting suspicious since a lot of days. She hasn't showed her reports to anybody. Once Nani took the reports from her hand to see, Anjali very carefully took them back before Nani even saw them. She goes alone to the doctor without even taking her hubby. She's up to something i feel Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiKhushi

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
The whole idea of sending Khushi and Shyam togeher to medical store was bizzareDead either anjali knows something and she is super smart(reallyShocked) or she as usual..u know what i mean!!!!
ArnavKiKhushi Groupbie
ArnavKiKhushi
ArnavKiKhushi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

The whole idea of sending Khushi and Shyam togeher to medical store was bizzareDead either anjali knows something and she is super smart(reallyShocked) or she as usual..u know what i mean!!!!

I think she's secretly super smart, even though she seems as dumb as anything(maybe that's her cover-up?). I don't think she's lying about the dizziness, but I don't think it's because she's pregnant. It's also interesting how she's mentioned at least a couple of times that she has spies everywhere. She says that like she's joking, but I feel that she may be telling the truth.

Bottom line is that she's up to something for sure, but I don't think we'll find out about that for a long time. The CVs are being very smart in giving us extremely subtle hints about her. Can't wait to see if our theory is true! Smile

Mamiji

QueenAnnie18 Goldie
QueenAnnie18
QueenAnnie18

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I think it is because of anjali's stupidity that she is creating distance between ASR and KKGSR. I mean she tells Khushi not to tell her husband ASR and forces her to go with Creep Shyam. What kind of wife she is? i do not know but i am so angry at her !!Censored

Raadhni

prietyp Senior Member
prietyp
prietyp

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I also had a similar doubt and posted in here :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919591  

Sometimes she sound too good to be true
vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i agree. I think its a set up to get Kushi in trouble because she is jealous and hates her. .anjali is not to be trusted, she is a snake just like hubby
naureenatif Newbie
naureenatif
naureenatif

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Yep i agree she looked mysterious and it seemed as if she planned all of it but i really wish khushi should have slapped snake right in front of everyone (its my heart who keeps thinking something will work out soon between ARHI)Day Dreaming

Go to top