Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs, STOP SENDING DANGEROUS MESSAGES TO KIDS! (Page 4)

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Love you post and agree with you. I am not a feminist and am sure most of the people on the Forum would think that this post is anothe "Female Andalone Morcha". But it is not.

Star plus talk about nayi sochi, well this is not!  This show has been all new concept but lately it has been all about Khusi MENTAL & PHYSICAL torture by ASR or Shyam either in name of Romance or Hate!

there are so many young girls vieweing this show and are ardent fan on this forum... and they think this is hot! and want this in their life. They do not know what actual reality is...

I agree this is a show.. and so they cn show any nonsense, however they have some Liabilities to society and cannot show this kind of torture, not atleast in name of ROMANCE!

I think we will be bashed for our opinion, I love the character and show and will keep watching, but lately the CV's ahas totally ruined the essence, beauty and charm of the show.. It all negativity, NO LOGIC and to some extent BRUTALITY!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhunapstermonsterhamzanuhaAsh95serialjunkie

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I agree!!!Shocked well written and gud observation!StarClap
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I agree. 
suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyidiot

Love you post and agree with you. I am not a feminist and am sure most of the people on the Forum would think that this post is anothe "Female Andalone Morcha". But it is not.
 Star plus talk about nayi sochi, well this is not!  This show has been all new concept but lately it has been all about Khusi MENTAL & PHYSICAL torture by ASR or Shyam either in name of Romance or Hate!
 there are so many young girls vieweing this show and are ardent fan on this forum... and they think this is hot! and want this in their life. They do not know what actual reality is...
 I agree this is a show.. and so they cn show any nonsense, however they have some Liabilities to society and cannot show this kind of torture, not atleast in name of ROMANCE!
 I think we will be bashed for our opinion, I love the character and show and will keep watching, but lately the CV's ahas totally ruined the essence, beauty and charm of the show.. It all negativity, NO LOGIC and to some extent BRUTALITY!

U r absolutely 101 percent correct!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you Navin for making this topic Clap
Your words in red below were my EXACT objections to constant physical abuse of khushi at the hands of Arnav. This is a family show, you are showing that a man can unabashedly maraud a girls arms, push her, shove her, insult her, humiliate her and worse redouble your efforts after forcing her to marry you.

I rest my case with the sensibility of this production house. Khushi's idiocy seems an extension of their total lack of sensibility to what makes a FAMILY value.

And then we crib about oh our youth will be corrupted if we show a kiss between the leads because roll the drums this is a FAMILY SHOW!!! Pooh Pooh!!

Originally posted by napstermonster

Originally posted by rani-lucki

Im sorry, there is something called responsible film making. Tv is a medium that goes into a million households, thats why there are strict controls on showing explicit material. Thats because the audience cannot be controlled, you cannot assume that everyone watching is going to "have the sense" about anything.

My job as the audience is not to encourage the CVs or the maker of the show. I dont need to hold their hand or be extra careful of their feelings, they are professionals putting together a product and I am the consumer, commenting on it when their product stinks. That kind of encouragement is probably being provided by their mothers, wives, family members , friends, etc.who needs to be supportive of them. They are getting paid because I am watching and increasing their viewership. So yeah, if i'm not enjoying myself I get to speak up. And I dont stop watching because they are bugging me, I ask them to stop bugging me.

Read my post, please, before assuming I am blaming the CVs for rape and "every good and bad thing" I'm not an idiot, you know. I am asking for responsible plots because this is a family show. Shown during family viewing hour, when parents do sit with their kids. This is the hour when kids and teenagers do watch TV. Also, on IF parents apparently allow 9 year olds online (which is crazy!) so what parents do or dont do doesn't mean the CVs can ignore their own responsibility to their audience by showing sensible TV.

They do need to remember that Khushi and Arnav are not just fictional characters anymore, given their popularity. I am not saying there isnt creative licence, which would be crazy! of course there is-but if Khushi is being shown as a role model (and come on, you know she is!) then the CVs must make her act like one when it comes to something like this.

You and I may not take a serial seriously, but there are thousands of young kids/teenagers who admire these "people"  and can be influenced by them,by what they do or say, because they are, well, young kids/teenagers.

Yeah, I agree with you that they have the right to explore topics. They dont have the right to act like Khushi got a lobotomy about two months back. The ORIGINAL Khushi reacts to intimidation or to anyone trying to dishonor her by protesting, fighting back. That firebrand would never react to Shyam like this ridiculous damaging stereotype. That is not who the character is. I highly doubt that can be seen as asking the household to stand by with violins while the main leads make out or whatever. Khushi standing up for herself, making it clear that Shyam's harassment is not acceptable, even revealing it to ONE person is all I'm saying she has to do!

It would add drama, it would send a message, people would have to deal with the fallout. It would give the villain something big to deal with, and the hero a chance to be heroic. It would also preserve the integrity of the plot.

Not a problem, we got to have a conversation which is what i wanted. But yeah, I don't see why you should say I should stop watching your show, I',m not asking you to stop reading my post ! :-)

Edited by serialjunkie - 05 April 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandanien7geniusMaankigopiMadhuAsh95tttttt1

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

Originally posted by momma1128

It is a freaking shame that the CVs do not for one second show Khushi sharing Shyam's increasing advances with her sister.  How is she sleeping at night knowing that he is next door???

Oh yes - I forgot, her character trait of handling everything herself.  Well, honey it ain't working.

This is ridiculous and what makes me ill is thinking that the story will follow the classic martyr syndrome that SP heroines follow.  

This all started with the abnormally long and silent hug on the terrace that she shared with absolutely no one.

And how about a scene of Payal being an actual sister and asking Khushi in between bouts of sucking up to Mami-ji hard enough to leave hickeys- how about a scene where she cares enough to say "Hey, whats up with that obsessed pervert who's living two doors down from you in this house? Update me on whether he's  still cheating our common nanad trying to get into your panties! Here's a pakora, lets chat like sisters do when they give a damn!!"...dumbass...

Never ever has Payal been one to advocate for herself.  She has depended on Kh for that.  But I cannot in the foggiest understand why this topic is not raised between the two - all she can do is look like she needs an enema when Shyam is in the same frame.  They have to do somethng with her character.  I mean why is Kh talking to a damn goat when her sister is in the house?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235call4angelan7geniusMaankigopiMadhunapstermonsterhamzanuha.Euphoria..Sad.But.True.

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

optimussMaankigopiMadhu.Sad.But.True.

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i am gIad yu brught it upClapClap
They will think, a man can and will harass them in public, but they  themselves should be soft and afraid of people's comments if they create a scene. They should quietly seek to escape, but never never create a scene since that is unfeminine/bad behavior.

the worst message that cuId be send , i understand it is  a drama , but being aired at prime time they d have sme respnsibies and commitments , i dnt understand why the restain is Iimited   to nIy showing  intense scenes , this is a dangerous issue

even worse she is every time shown t ignore his advances for the sake f famiIy B**S***T

Edited by tttttt1 - 05 April 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Go to top