Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs, STOP SENDING DANGEROUS MESSAGES TO KIDS! (Page 3)

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

you are absolute right the CV's are not thinking about the message they are giving to the female views especially young susceptible one.  Shayams Actions and advance are classic for a sexual predators. he is shameless and does not care where and how he makes his moves.  and khushi is being stupid to keep quite about this.

Tomorrow Shayam might very well say Khushi was chasing or trowing herself at him. she will get raped and everyone will think she asked for it.  CV's think again, you have unknowing maybe brought into the forefront a very serious social issue. ( have you people really thought about it) sexual harassment by family members is not uncommon. and mostly the victim remain quit about it because of family honor. which is wrong and you are making khushi do just that.  how can a character such as khushi who is strong be so stupid.

if you do not know how to handle this track tactfully please drop it. send shayam away. and make him forget about getting khushi and let him worry about his finances which are sure going to be reduced.

PLEASE STOP SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE. WOMEN SHOULD NOT KEEP QUITE  ABOUT SUCH SEXUAL HARRASMENT FROM FAMILY MEMBERS.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aKr1alwaysoptimussketi00MaankigopiMadhunapstermonster1mangalorepollypollyAnnieARSAsh95JShuklahamzanuhasunflower52.Sad.But.True.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Good post. You are right the cv's are giving wrong ideas to girls/women.

The cv's need to make Khushi respond appropriately when it comes to Shaym.

It seems to Khushi Shaym is the lover, while Arnav is the villain. 

She becomes a wild cat with Arnav and meek with Shaym.

Most of the harassment lead to rape is because the girl does not do anything about it when it starts. Ignoring and running away will make the guy more turned on.

The cv's should show Khushi asking for help from someone, no one will be able to protect her because no one knows what is happening. 

Her husband has no clue about the real face of Shaym. 

There is something called self preservation that Khushi lacks.

After the incident Khushi was shown to be calm about it, how can one be so calm when the guy who has been after you touched you in public.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aKr1alwaystrue-blueserendipity235MaankigopiMadhuAnnieARS1mangalorepollypollynapstermonsterhamzanuhaAsh95.Sad.But.True.

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I was edging her to kick him in the groin, but sadly it didn't happen

*frustrated sigh*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhupollypollyAnnieARSnapstermonsterAsh95momma1128Arhimaniac

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...media being a very powerful tool of influencing people and especially young minds should be used to convey subtly the right message without killing the entertainment point of view of the show...it makes me angry to see that khushi fights tooth and nail with arnav for everything but when it comes to shyam she becomes so weak in the sense that she is not willing to ask for help...shyam's obssesion with khushi is increasing with every passing day and khushi is all alone to bear it all...agreed she wants to save anjilli ( which i find so irritating now) but what is she saving arnav from? He is a grown up man for heaven's sake or ahe can talk to payal and they both can talk to akash who is her brother-in-law as well and will definitely listen to his wife...i don't know why she is hiding everything from her family,they already know abt shyam...they have to show that its not acceptable for anybody who is sexually harassed or physically abused in the name of family values,relationships or for any goddamn reason to stay quiet and suffer in silence.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuAnnieARSnapstermonsterhamzanuha

aKr1always Groupbie
aKr1always
aKr1always

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

The show has been demeaning a lady right from the start of its very existence. 
First day, first show...prying off the pearl strings... Khushi just runs away, tearing off her dupatta from the side view mirror at the parking lot ... Khushi was left dumbfounded and all other times when they have shown Arnav manhandle her before OR after marriage. And now they are showing the villian manhandle too. And to top it all, today's episode shows a very heated, unrealistic, baseless argument between the leads when khushi could very well be acerbic to the villian for his misbehaving. She is shown to not share his vileness with her sister which ALL siblings do.

These very incidences happen in real life and turn demonic if no action is taken against it. In most instances, the woman just shed tears of self pity and harnesses aversion against the individual as a psychological means of defense and inner sanctity for herself. When one shares the unfortunate with another, they are either held responsible for their behaviour or are misguided to be strong and mature to take care of themselves and not spread the word as it would bring about issues about their own credibility. 
It is in the hands of a woman to stop such atrocities, sadly however, it is the same woman who is divided to choose between her own or her family's dignity and integrity...
my salute to those who choose to face such humility with poise and my empathy to those who are unable to voice their troubles and may God give them strength.

For the show to carry on for 800 + episodes, there are many other heartfelt ways.
This show is  RIDICULOUS at many times. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhu-publicenemy-pollypollynapstermonsterAnnieARSuniqueblueroseJShuklaAsh95

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
intelligent post.. sach mein yaar... what does khushi thnk she is doing??? Like maami said "Samaaj seva" to save her one and only nananth's life?? W*F?? 

in real life these kind of samaaj seva's dont work.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuAnnieARSpollypollynapstermonsterhamzanuha

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

i wish khushi slapped him he such a perverted cow face pig snake and we need to tell the CVs tht is not right khushi need to stick up from herself and if i was her i would of slapped him already and i would of sent him to jail one big pervert

she shoudl of gave that smack acrross his ugly lustful face
omg i wish khushi shout and talks

but i wouldnt slap someone after they say to me at least you would of touched me i will sick on his face
arrg P***** OFF now

Love
zaynah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuAnnieARSpollypollyhamzanuha

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
OK, I read all the replies on this post till this point and cant agree more with you, Khushi is now asking for it. The bullshit reason of saving Anjali is just that BULLSHIT. She is indeed a role model and a lot of kids look upto her..(leave others my 5 year old follows her..yeah.. when she fights with me and I ask her not to she says when Khushi fights with Arnav you dont say anything..why do you only preach me) I am sure a lot of girls follow her, and her character as of now is sending a very very wrong message to our yound generation. A change in the plot where she stands up against it, confides with someone in the family (Leave arnav, it could be her bua also who was very supportive of her whenshe broke the engagement), works towards setting him straight for he is no good for anyone...CVs do have a social responsibility, everyone has so why no CVs, saying that dont watch it if you dont like it doesnt change the message the show is putting across right now. I understand this is wrong behaviour and can stop watching but I am not worried about myself, I am worried about the youngsters who dont yet know how to handle such peverts and are yet to decide if this method of handling someones sexual advances is good or bad...for them seeing is believing...they see this..they believe this...simple...They will keep watching this show and keep getting wrong messages...
Kudos to you for bringing up such important topic here...TV plays a very important part in our kids life and I am worried for my kids...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuAsh95hamzanuha

Go to top