Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs, STOP SENDING DANGEROUS MESSAGES TO KIDS! (Page 17)

BrooklynJ Groupbie
BrooklynJ
BrooklynJ

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
To add to the above post. Star plus have a Nayi Soch approach, whereby they are trying to portray how one can make a difference.

Example:

Sandhya in DABH, concept of not throwing garbage on the streets, wearing safety helmets, the ghunghat and also stopping the masa in the village from pinching and hitting the DIL's.

Manvi in EHMBBH - a positive fight with cancer.

I can site many examples and this could be the Nayi Soch approach of IPkknd.

It is a very sensitive and important topic.

They should not discard it. And again comes the angle of approaching the person who can help most and in this case it is Arnav. It is almost always  true that the person who can help the most is the least easy to approach but then that it is the courage and boldness required in this case. This should be shown in the most practical way possible - my opinion

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani-lucki

this is just a work of fiction... something made up
if the audience has the sense to understand wot is happening in the drama serial, they will hav a sense of not to follow the wrong things

this show is not a lecture on life, its just for enjoyment
not making such posts which discourage the makers--they put  a lots of hard work in to the show, if u don't like wots going on then don't watch

the CV's can't take responsibility for every good or bad thing happening to viewers
if parents think this drama is not suitible for their children  then they should ban them from watching it

the CV's the the right to explore any topic they like, arnav and kkg can't always be doinng "rabba ve" and the rest of the raizada household playing violins in the background

sori if this seems like a rant but i'm sick of seeing such depressing topics :-)

We all can hide behind a phrase that "it's just a work of fiction", but this is usually said when your able to criticizes a show  and then you have another person who enjoyed the show and will rebut with "It's just a work of fiction." So I ask there is no difference?

I believe work of fiction is never just a work of fiction, when written with a purpose of touching people's heart in certain way. And I tend to agree that it is not "just fiction" cause what goes into the mind does not simply fall back out if you stuff it in there over and over and over again.

My understanding has always been that words have power, as much as actions cause people always take words to the heart and we are so heavily influenced by the artists of society, and we don't even realize it.

If we expect Khushi to rise above all, it's not just for being a woman but as a person fighting against wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterJaponicasunshine99

BrooklynJ Groupbie
BrooklynJ
BrooklynJ

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I agree it is a work of fiction. But is it not a wonderful opportunity for the makers to take it to a new level. Anyway star plus has embarked on a positive approach which all the other serials are following.

The creatives of ipkknd  anyway are at a loss of what to do with the serial hence all the silly OTT comedy filler episodes. In that case they might as well make use of the opportunity they have to pass a much needed strong message.

There are so many out there who are already visualizing Khushi as a role model. So many swooning over Barun's hotness and what they do is followed so intently hence they have the power in them to pass over a strong message which even if it makes a difference in one woman's life and saves her from rape is a great achievement at the hands of Barun and Sanaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

springatoms Senior Member
springatoms
springatoms

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i started watching show from beginning. the way they shown khushi's character i thought she would reveal shyam identity and fight even though no one support her. that is what i actually waiting since july. the strength, the women power but cv's want nothing but money,  trp's popularity. they do not care about people's feelings. sorry for being harsh but it is true. i was  extremely disappointed. then some people may ask why i didn't  left this  this show, if i can do that i may not have been typing this. they wanted to show love intensity. there are many ways to show that. i'am not aganist any mu.they can carve mu more better without ruining khushi's character, maintaining the same intensity as before. they can introduce tracks like khushi and anjali together will try to change shyam without acknowledgement of family members.the possibilities are unlimited. it seems like cv's are lacking of ideas.many are saying that story is going downhill, loosing it's charm since marrige and due to dragging. but i think ipk's charm uniqueness  is ended in december then on-wards they started ruining every thing that is  worth watching there is nothing but stupid romance between  brain less character less leads. now don't blame me for criticizing  that is cv's fault.
                                                                                             now i'am feeling better by throwing my frustration out here.thank u dear for making  such a meaningful wonderful post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterJaponica

cmileyfreaky Senior Member
cmileyfreaky
cmileyfreaky

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
this is probably the best post i've read on this forrum in a long, long time. Clap

napstermonster

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you
i dunno y she is behaving like this
but i agree with you that she should stop this childish act
its more than enough

napstermonster

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I never thought of it this.way and after reading ur post I totally agree with u I just hope they in the show they dont get to the point were they will that khushi has been raped by shyam headover that would be horrible :(

napstermonster

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Navin thank you for writing this. This is very relevant and so true. This is a question I always ha with kushi's character. She is eighteen not tens so she should be feeling uneasy and have some context of sexual relations . She is living with a man like a child but there is that physical element out there. She completely ignores Shyam and his physical advances of her. Even when he taunted ' what will you do' she does not see any danger she is off to do stuff to annoy Arnav . She dosent even know how far Arnav will go on the physical side if he is enraged beyond a point.
The Cv's really need to think of the social aspects of this show. Being a prime time show at that. It terrifies me that she sees no danger in living with a man who does not respect his marriage does not respect her marriage and is constantly after her and she thinks her biggest problem is Arnav . Cv's wake up!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterHeadOverHeelsJaponica

Go to top