Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs, STOP SENDING DANGEROUS MESSAGES TO KIDS! (Page 12)

MaankigopiMadhu Senior Member
MaankigopiMadhu
MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
This IS really getting RIDICULOUS !!! Where is the sense of social responsibility????? Is this the message we send to girls and boys ??? Horrible man-handling by both, the lead and  the villain :((((  The Khushi keeping quite about the CREEPY ADVANCES that he is making .. HE IS STEADILY GETTING BOLDER AND BOLDER.. It is preposterous that these writers think that putting RANDOM eyelocks and Rabbaveys etc will justify to extend to which they are taking this abuse :(((  

You made an awesome post .. IT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO SEND TO KIDS :((( THAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS UNACCEPTABLE .. I hope the CVs heed to this and make necessary amends :((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonsterserialjunkie

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukri

Originally posted by serialjunkie

@ red - In the interest of telling somebody, why not tell everyone about ASR's forced marriage to her as well? Why hold back on that aspect? Tell everyone how he has been humiliating and intimidating her behind closed doors. She does not know that ASR really means no harm, does she? And she does think he has ruined her life like a play dough, so why not reveal all that to the families?

Already many girls are afraid of opening up this issue with their parents or siblings. I know of my friends facing such problems when I was a teenager. They are afraid of being judged.

Khushi doesnt tell anything of any importance to her parents, sister, or friend or anyone for that matter..

What I dont understand is why are CVs encouraging this behavior in a female lead, who really influences the behavior of so many teenagers. As much as people drool on Arnav, there are equal number of girls who want to be Khushi.

Girls need ot be taught that they shouldnt be afraid of sharing information with their near and dear ones coz they are the ones needing protection and not their families.

Just for the sake of MU, they shouldnt continue with this absurdness.

Sukri
you are right once agian!!!! let me tell you my cousin (she is elder) and once me also experienced a very bad kind of abuse from our mutual cousin (he was not married then!!!) and he was the apple of everybody's eys...the first time is groped me...i was shocked and the second time i started feeling guilty...and then treid to run run and run stay away from him as i did not know how to handle the situation felt bad about myself etc...and when i revealed it to my cousin (the one i mentioned earlier) she says he is always like that she has faced it many a times!!!!

Tragically she was living with them for studies so all she could do was avoid him avoid him...and yes she tired telling her mother but her mother was very traditional...was scared for the daughter and as you said she was afraid of breaking relations with her sister whose son he was and also she was afraid that people would say her daughter asked for it...just like people are blaming Khushi now 

She wanted to put her in hostel but again the fear that at least in that only one man was there but out in society there would be many!!
Finally they talked to younger bother of this guy who promised to take care of her and yes after all of us and i guess then we were out of bounds for this perverted cousin of mine!!!

Horrifying experience and it leaves you confused and its sad that even now we are not unhappy with Garima or Buaji or Payal who are doing nothing...but blaming Khushi who at least managed to hurt him one in a while!!!

I am not saying Khushi is right here but i feel she is a bit helpless as to how ti react...not for Anjali's sake...but for her own sake!!! She fears being judged!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Hello girls, There were many things I wanted to write but had to rush rush rush for my classes. I am back and guess what, first thing  I do is check the forum.

I was always uneasy with the depiction of casual violence and casual ignorance shown in the show.

There is no reason for khushi to be a victim. She does not need to handle all these on her own. That part I get and fully understand. She can easily confide in anyone older than her for counsel and support. No doubt about that, especially if she is capable of starting and running her own business, we know she is no wall-flower. That part I COMPLETELY agree.

What I am having trouble with is selectivity of forum friends on picking on Khushi to report Shyam, protest her inactivity towards him and let the entire episode of forced marriage slide as necessary to story. If the marriage and shoddy behavior of Arnav is necessary to the story, I would argue that having Shyam around is also necessary. If keeping khushi silent about Arnav's daily tirade and humiliation of her is necessary then Shyam's ludicrousness can also be called necessary.

See, when we agree to swallow a ludicrous story line in the name of drama, we cannot pick and choose the ludicrousness. It comes as a package. One ludicrousness riles on group of fan base while the others rile another group of fan base. Either we take it all as group and say that well its necessary for drama and characterization or we say, no, we prefer real-life types of drama.

Exactly this same point was raised when Arnav used his force on her, but was over shadowed because well they both are in love and all.DeadDead

Now that we see Shyaam trying to be forceful we realize it's wrong?
Dearies it's always been wrong.
I never thought a day would come when i would quote Shyaam because he had a point -
"Kya sirf Arnav aapka haath zor se pakad sakta hai?"

and oh heavens worse follows when Khushi says 

Woh mere pati hai?

All she had to say was NAHI koi bhi mera haath aise nahi pakad sakta.

Your husband has no authority to inflict pain on you physically and neither does anyone else.

If we accept Arnav shaking her up - in the name of the story demanding it
Then we very well need to accept Shyaam doing it - as a story progression and well Shyaam has a reason he is an obsessive man.
If we condemn it we need to CONDEMN BOTH.

For me i condemn both.

SJ thanks for bringing this up - cos i am pretty sure we have discussed this before and were shut down.

AND NAVIN - all the points in your post are spot on, thanks for re-enforcing them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95serialjunkie

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukri

Originally posted by tangam

Hello Napter,
thought long and hard because I was not sure if I wanted to put in my 2cents inot such a sensitive subject...
First in foremost let me clear my daubt you say you are tired of people blaming the victim yet yor wanna slap Khushi for innaction and I see many a reply post that says she is to blame...How?

Yeah tangam I also had problem with this part of Navin's post, but i was ignoring it coz I was concentrating on telling my real life incident here.

Why should Khushi be slapped for this.. whatever said and done, she is a victim, she makes lot of wrong choices in life, made decisions for other, but that doesnt me she deserves to be slapped for anything yet.  So have to agree with Tangam.

Infact maybe its her dark past you know, she is not able to feel close enough to anyone and is unable to share things that are too personal, shocking or pleasant with anyone.
She needs love and care for being treated such by her husband and a creep. Cant even imagine slapping a girl facing such a trauma ..

ahhha you both are so right!!!!! Clap

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukri

BarunSobtIsMine Senior Member
BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Clap

well said ...

i think khushi must at least speak to nani ...

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
thank you so much for this post.  the perverts actions r getting more bolder & scary day by day. this has to stop. SP pls drive some sense into the cvs. is this really nahi soch?????? why does the girl have to bear such things for the sake of her family in this case anji & her unborn baby??????
it is there social responsibility to show that no matter what the girl has to speak up against such things & not think about family & other things. only & only her safety matters & nothing else!
 the cvs cant do this saying its their story... THIS IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!Shocked
PLS STOp THIS ASAP... khushi has to do sumthing soon!!

napstermonster

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
When I discovered the producer was a woman I was shocked! And disgusted ever since Shyam started this physical harassment!

It's a show shown at 8pm...not the late night slot. Imagine the numbers of victims in real life who might be watching with their attackers in real life.

People with Barun blinders might say, it's not Gul's or Cvs job teach people what to do but wait till it happens to you, your daughter,sister,cousin,friend...I would love to see their nonchalance then!

It's is for this very reason , the ticker keeps showing the contact detals of the Information Broadcasting authority. Almost always perverts are encouraged BECAUSE their victim doesn't PUBLICALLY seek help!

If none from the show is doing anything because of the weakling bimbo, admit her to a mental asylum...along with her husband!

napstermonster

shagun-rocks Goldie
shagun-rocks
shagun-rocks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
very well said...totally agree with u...khushi is equally guity for not sharing this with any of her so called family members...but then again we really can't expect much from SP stable as for some reasons they have been head-over-heals in love with the whole 'abala nari' concept for years...one who keeps quiet for the sake of her family (& many other such crappy reasons)...& finally after she has paid the prize for her prolonged silence, her family disowns her & morever turns on her with savage resentment...makes me wonder if this is what they refer to as 'nayee soch'!!!...don't know where this show is heading, but the way things r spanning out, i'm really about where khushi's present stance (regarding the whole shyam fiasco) will lead her to...sorry for the ranting..needed to get it out of system...

napstermonster

Go to top