Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree with you, it is disgusting and conveys a wrong message. I think you should write to Star plus about this, this <shyam thing is disgusting n shud npt be encouraged on powerfull media like TV. they have to do something about it,.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukri

Yeah tangam I also had problem with this part of Navin's post, but i was ignoring it coz I was concentrating on telling my real life incident here.

Why should Khushi be slapped for this.. whatever said and done, she is a victim, she makes lot of wrong choices in life, made decisions for other, but that doesnt me she deserves to be slapped for anything yet.  So have to agree with Tangam.

Infact maybe its her dark past you know, she is not able to feel close enough to anyone and is unable to share things that are too personal, shocking or pleasant with anyone.
She needs love and care for being treated such by her husband and a creep. Cant even imagine slapping a girl facing such a trauma ..

Here i agree tangam and subha

I bIame the cvs for showing it right on the part of the girI to toIerate being vioIated by two men in the name f Iove, just for the sake of famiIy , i find it BS because somewhere it is sending the message it is right to not taIk about it and keep it to herseIf Iike what khushi did yesterday in pubIic i think it is dangerous  

Khushi shouId be shown to handIe the issue first and formost taIk to her sister or somebody about it,

I reaIIy cannot understand the reason why she is toIerating this kind of abuse

As i said it is being shown as a househoId issue ,whereas it is not

It has reached the IeveI of crime, and aIso it is not safe to assume anjaIi is safe with this man

They wiII further diaIute the issue with some more comedy , i dont understand how can they shw her ignoring such a serious issue

I reaIIy think cvs shouid be bIamed i wont say sIaped for showing the girI to get victimed in the name of famiIy and society BS

Because khushi is not the victim here , the reaI victim are those kids who watch the shw and infer this

Edited by tttttt1 - 12 years ago
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

Thank you! I honestly thought I was losing my mind, that I was the only one who saw how DEMEANING this was for Khushi, not the fact that its happening to her, because it can happen to anybody! Good point on the dupatta-she was so aware that no one could touch her without her permission, she threw hot tea thinking Arnav had dared to touch only a piece of her clothing.

And now Shyam can do this in public, grabbing her wrist, hurting her, she acts like she cant stop it, or do anything to him, she whimpers and doesnt knee him in the balls? This is NOT Khushi!

She is supposed to be a girl with STRONG sense of right or wrong, so sure about her rights-i mean, the FIRST episode was about how she didn't want Payal's then to-be-husband to take Dahej, eight? Remember her introduction scene, on a scooter, rushing off to stop an illegal discriminatory practice of dowry that demeans women?

And now she silently tolerates this? GOD!

Couldn't Agree with you both more. What is the matter with the CV's?? Is this the "soch Nayi" Star plus had been Talking about!!!!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Agree 100%!! Those kinda creeps, perverts & stalkers should not b encouraged, they r v dangerous ppl & completely wrong way of showing! Every girl should knw self-protection thats by being clear in words & actions! Pychos like shym take adv if they notice girl is afraid n play manipulation accordingly, they usually find girls who r subdued to b their victim so tht they can corner them n still they wont say a hing in nameof fami honor n all... So complete no no in dealing with such idiots n that would b putting a full stop to their actions by telling sum1 reliable who could help her thru this.Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
queenie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this post - I've been stalked before, by a pervert and a creep and I still get the creeps from Shyam because of the things he does are so reminiscent of what I've experienced. The lechery, the following, the tracking, the refusal to believe the wrongness of some actions. I avoided dealing with it for two years but after the confronting and yelling failed, I avoided him. Only when someone noticed me freaking out about this incidence and insisted that I go to someone who would be able to help me, did this get better. 
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Khushi's reactions towards Shyam is really pissing me off๐Ÿ˜ก  khushi is being shown as a dumb immature kid who is madly in love with another man handler Arnav. SP is so proud of Rishta Vahi Soch Nahi stuff...I really dont where is the soch nayi here.๐Ÿ˜•
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

๐Ÿค— I know you don't need comfort but this really exemplifies the REALITY of disgusting and unfortunate situations like this and what is shown on TV. Fortunately most of the forums members I've come across (no matter if I agree or disagree with them) seem like sane and reasonable people who can separate TV from reality and vice versa... but there is no denying that a majority of the audience of this show are impressionable and vulnerable .. Khushi remaining silent and wishing for Shaym's perverted behaviour to stop is not the right message to be sending out. I think that was at its peak when Khushi chose to remain silent after hearing about Anjali's pregnancy, I think the lines were something like "If this can be resolved without causing much drama, that would be better.." I mean for real?!?!๐Ÿ˜ต Lives can get destroyed by perverted incidents like this, people can be emotionally damaged and worst being physically violated and hurt which Khushi evidently has. I'm blaming Khushi here but the writers in general, the Gupta's choosing to remain silent?!?! Bua Ji threatening Shaym instead of contacting the police when she saw him disgustingly spying through the window watching Khushi. It's wrong.

I agree Ouma, in my friend's case, if any adults had got involved, like her parents or my parents, it would have been a total different thing. They would have never agreed to us running away from the problem or hiding this issue. The issues dont end there and people like that evil guy will keep on with their stuff till they learn a lesson, which is almost never.

What CVs showed us is that adults like Bua and Garima actually agree with the decision that Khushi took.  That is totally wrong potrayal. They should have had all both the adults telling her that what she did was wrong and it was not the way to deal with the problem.

Buaji should be voiced out strongly and should have taken control of the situation ,which is what any sensible parent/ guardian would do. Atleast in coming episodes I hope they make buaji ask khushi abt Shyam behavior towards her after she went to RM
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello girls, There were many things I wanted to write but had to rush rush rush for my classes. I am back and guess what, first thing  I do is check the forum.

I was always uneasy with the depiction of casual violence and casual ignorance shown in the show.

There is no reason for khushi to be a victim. She does not need to handle all these on her own. That part I get and fully understand. She can easily confide in anyone older than her for counsel and support. No doubt about that, especially if she is capable of starting and running her own business, we know she is no wall-flower. That part I COMPLETELY agree.

What I am having trouble with is selectivity of forum friends on picking on Khushi to report Shyam, protest her inactivity towards him and let the entire episode of forced marriage slide as necessary to story. If the marriage and shoddy behavior of Arnav is necessary to the story, I would argue that having Shyam around is also necessary. If keeping khushi silent about Arnav's daily tirade and humiliation of her is necessary then Shyam's ludicrousness can also be called necessary.

See, when we agree to swallow a ludicrous story line in the name of drama, we cannot pick and choose the ludicrousness. It comes as a package. One ludicrousness riles on group of fan base while the others rile another group of fan base. Either we take it all as group and say that well its necessary for drama and characterization or we say, no, we prefer real-life types of drama.

arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree coz he is harassing womens...and khushi is helpless.my 1 request is let khushi fight against shyam and arnav have to see this too
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not only by Shyam, she has been abused by Arnav all this time. Him holding her arms and wrists harshly up to the point where it starts to hurt or leave bruises and pushing and shoving her all the time are all forms of abuse as well. Arnav's anger issues to top all of it. But nobody says anything about that because he is the hero and "he is so hot" and he is her "husband". NOTHING justifies that kind of behavior. 

I enjoy watching this show because of the love-hate relationship but more so than ever it is becoming abusive day by day. That's not what I signed up for. 

Arnav can be all angry with her as much as he wants but I didn't know that abusive aggression is the new thing these days! 

And please dont tell me to just stop watching the show. It's also easy for me to say that if you dont agree with my POV, then don't post here!