CVs, STOP SENDING DANGEROUS MESSAGES TO KIDS! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

The show has been demeaning a lady right from the start of its very existence. 
First day, first show...prying off the pearl strings... Khushi just runs away, tearing off her dupatta from the side view mirror at the parking lot ... Khushi was left dumbfounded and all other times when they have shown Arnav manhandle her before OR after marriage. And now they are showing the villian manhandle too. And to top it all, today's episode shows a very heated, unrealistic, baseless argument between the leads when khushi could very well be acerbic to the villian for his misbehaving. She is shown to not share his vileness with her sister which ALL siblings do.

These very incidences happen in real life and turn demonic if no action is taken against it. In most instances, the woman just shed tears of self pity and harnesses aversion against the individual as a psychological means of defense and inner sanctity for herself. When one shares the unfortunate with another, they are either held responsible for their behaviour or are misguided to be strong and mature to take care of themselves and not spread the word as it would bring about issues about their own credibility. 
It is in the hands of a woman to stop such atrocities, sadly however, it is the same woman who is divided to choose between her own or her family's dignity and integrity...
my salute to those who choose to face such humility with poise and my empathy to those who are unable to voice their troubles and may God give them strength.

For the show to carry on for 800 + episodes, there are many other heartfelt ways.
This show is  RIDICULOUS at many times. 

intelligent post.. sach mein yaar... what does khushi thnk she is doing??? Like maami said "Samaaj seva" to save her one and only nananth's life?? W*F?? 

in real life these kind of samaaj seva's dont work.. 

i wish khushi slapped him he such a perverted cow face pig snake and we need to tell the CVs tht is not right khushi need to stick up from herself and if i was her i would of slapped him already and i would of sent him to jail one big pervert

she shoudl of gave that smack acrross his ugly lustful face
omg i wish khushi shout and talks

but i wouldnt slap someone after they say to me at least you would of touched me i will sick on his face
arrg P***** OFF now

Love
zaynah
OK, I read all the replies on this post till this point and cant agree more with you, Khushi is now asking for it. The bullshit reason of saving Anjali is just that BULLSHIT. She is indeed a role model and a lot of kids look upto her..(leave others my 5 year old follows her..yeah.. when she fights with me and I ask her not to she says when Khushi fights with Arnav you dont say anything..why do you only preach me) I am sure a lot of girls follow her, and her character as of now is sending a very very wrong message to our yound generation. A change in the plot where she stands up against it, confides with someone in the family (Leave arnav, it could be her bua also who was very supportive of her whenshe broke the engagement), works towards setting him straight for he is no good for anyone...CVs do have a social responsibility, everyone has so why no CVs, saying that dont watch it if you dont like it doesnt change the message the show is putting across right now. I understand this is wrong behaviour and can stop watching but I am not worried about myself, I am worried about the youngsters who dont yet know how to handle such peverts and are yet to decide if this method of handling someones sexual advances is good or bad...for them seeing is believing...they see this..they believe this...simple...They will keep watching this show and keep getting wrong messages...
Kudos to you for bringing up such important topic here...TV plays a very important part in our kids life and I am worried for my kids...
Love you post and agree with you. I am not a feminist and am sure most of the people on the Forum would think that this post is anothe "Female Andalone Morcha". But it is not.

Star plus talk about nayi sochi, well this is not!  This show has been all new concept but lately it has been all about Khusi MENTAL & PHYSICAL torture by ASR or Shyam either in name of Romance or Hate!

there are so many young girls vieweing this show and are ardent fan on this forum... and they think this is hot! and want this in their life. They do not know what actual reality is...

I agree this is a show.. and so they cn show any nonsense, however they have some Liabilities to society and cannot show this kind of torture, not atleast in name of ROMANCE!

I think we will be bashed for our opinion, I love the character and show and will keep watching, but lately the CV's ahas totally ruined the essence, beauty and charm of the show.. It all negativity, NO LOGIC and to some extent BRUTALITY!
I agree!!!😲 well written and gud observation!⭐️👏
Originally posted by crazyidiot

Love you post and agree with you. I am not a feminist and am sure most of the people on the Forum would think that this post is anothe "Female Andalone Morcha". But it is not.
 Star plus talk about nayi sochi, well this is not!  This show has been all new concept but lately it has been all about Khusi MENTAL & PHYSICAL torture by ASR or Shyam either in name of Romance or Hate!
 there are so many young girls vieweing this show and are ardent fan on this forum... and they think this is hot! and want this in their life. They do not know what actual reality is...
 I agree this is a show.. and so they cn show any nonsense, however they have some Liabilities to society and cannot show this kind of torture, not atleast in name of ROMANCE!
 I think we will be bashed for our opinion, I love the character and show and will keep watching, but lately the CV's ahas totally ruined the essence, beauty and charm of the show.. It all negativity, NO LOGIC and to some extent BRUTALITY!

U r absolutely 101 percent correct!
Thank you Navin for making this topic 👏
Your words in red below were my EXACT objections to constant physical abuse of khushi at the hands of Arnav. This is a family show, you are showing that a man can unabashedly maraud a girls arms, push her, shove her, insult her, humiliate her and worse redouble your efforts after forcing her to marry you.

I rest my case with the sensibility of this production house. Khushi's idiocy seems an extension of their total lack of sensibility to what makes a FAMILY value.

And then we crib about oh our youth will be corrupted if we show a kiss between the leads because roll the drums this is a FAMILY SHOW!!! Pooh Pooh!!

Originally posted by napstermonster

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by napstermonster

And how about a scene of Payal being an actual sister and asking Khushi in between bouts of sucking up to Mami-ji hard enough to leave hickeys- how about a scene where she cares enough to say "Hey, whats up with that obsessed pervert who's living two doors down from you in this house? Update me on whether he's  still cheating our common nanad trying to get into your panties! Here's a pakora, lets chat like sisters do when they give a damn!!"...dumbass...

Never ever has Payal been one to advocate for herself.  She has depended on Kh for that.  But I cannot in the foggiest understand why this topic is not raised between the two - all she can do is look like she needs an enema when Shyam is in the same frame.  They have to do somethng with her character.  I mean why is Kh talking to a damn goat when her sister is in the house?
All I have to say is she is acting like a freakin' retard...Wats wrong with her...I really don't feel sorry for her...She can talk nonsense and talk back to ASR when not needed but she can't stand up to Snake??? I mean she was ready to leave Raizada Mansion without thinking about Anjali, why the hell is everyone shut mouth????

Main Nahi kahuna , woh Nahi kahengi, Chote ko math Kehna, Hum aapke Kahna zaroorat Nahi samajte hain...

Seriously, hell with all their Nahi Bathongi Crap...

Open your damn mouth for something usefull for once...
Edited by Tanvi_124 - 12 years ago