Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i couldnt have pulled all my emotions going in me more beautiful than u U SAID IT

THERE IS THIS BIG FIGHT GOIN ON BETWEEN MY BRAIN AND MY HEART...
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma17

</div>Manju, meri betiπŸ€—
<div>Finally in Paris!😊

Been on any hair raising rides , yet?

I cannot comment on the episode as I have not watched it and neither am I going to

You had a good trip to Paris?

Dover to Calais?

Dear Annie, Priya, Ouma, Ash, Aisha, Shweta, Smriti, Sudha, sorry πŸ€—
I had to log off yesterday. Annie, My trip was good, came by Eurostar, next time it will be ferry. Shall catch up with you tonight. Au revoir.!Edited by Drwho - 12 years ago
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well said !! I saw the posts that firmly reminded us that if we love IPK we CANNOT ever, ever bash ! We have to wait, be positive and supportive. This "Shall TOO pass " πŸ˜†(oh, LM, are we begining to miss you ? ) It irritates the bejeezez out of me !

Yes I am very critical of those at the helm of this show ruining it beyond recognition but that does not make me a basher. I do it bcs I still love this show, Barun and Sanaya. I am not ready to be silent when something I love so much is needlessly drestroyed. People are reacting to the track in a very negative way not just on IF but in published articles as well. And now TRP confirmed it. Let's call a spade a spade.

Great post SJ !