Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Al-Titanics Where art thou my sistahs!! (Page 17)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Calling all AL-Titanics, you know who you are. if you dont know what this is, just say the password.

Should loyalty for a show be assumed?
Is criticism killing the show or the show generating criticism?
We are told to wait, wait and wait because something BIG is promised to happen...soon...
Can someone please give me a rough idea of how soon?
It is a few more days, few more weeks or a few more months?

We are told the story will end if MU clears.
I go, WHAT THE!!
You mean to tell me this is all there was to the story? this puny little MU that can be cleared in an hour over a cup of coffee?
If we blew things out of proportion or made mountains out of molehills like these, the world would not have stopped at WWII

How long is too long to keep a body on artificial respiration/ventilator? When is it right to the pull the plug?

I am bothered. I feel I am watching an "almost" great show that keeps slipping away slowly.
what is happening to me? I am torn between loyalty and a strong urge to stop.

All for logic - are we finally on the Titanic that promises to sink albeit with grandeur and with historical significance?

Smriti,
I am sorry to say this, and I haven't read any of the responses yet.  But I personally think, it is time to stop watching the show.  Out of loyalty, may be reading WU and catching few glimpses online is all this serial warrants right now.
I am a huge fan of Barun and Sanaya and want to stay that way.  This serial is making it hard to apprciate their talent in vapid scripts and insane plots.  They are being taken for granted and that is the biggest insult to all their true fans.
I am not watching and only rading WU.  Even then it is making me mad that a show which was going down as the best show for an Indian TV audience getting sick of Saas Bahu shows, pulled the plug 10 feet from its ascent towards peak.  It has been a free fall backwards since then.
Not sure if anyone agrees with me, but that is how I feel.
As to the Titanic, it is all for logic and logic will never sink. What will sink is insipid scripts, idiotic fake rabba ves.  So what id the serial keeps free falling, we have each other, dont we?
Rgds
Sudha
Hi thereSmile
Long time. How are you?

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
gr8 post!
Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Hello people... Hug

Have we changed homes...Im welcoming myself here...LOL Tongue

@ Smriti...great post 

Aisha 

Hi

Yeah we thought  we were getting too bored sitting at home so we decided to go check how cold the water is LOL

@ Hello Ouma 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooksasha...Rabba-Ve-Delena

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Annie, Priya, Aisha and all others!Hug - May the 5th! Gaah, I need to revise!

@Shweta - I'm glad I wasn't the only one, the dialogues have never been so horrendously written even in the show and it just goes to prove how badly flawed the MU track is and how desperately they're attempting drag it out. I think the only line which was significant to me in this confrontation was when Khushi said something along the lines of "Oh I forget you're Arnav Singh Raizada, you'll never tell me what you'll feel because of your damned ego which stops you.." I was like atta' girl.. if per that article Khushi is to confess in a similar situation, writers will feel my wrath because Khushi confessing to Arnav in anger when he treats her like that is wrong. I think you said it a couple of days back, Khushi needs to be unresponsive and indifferent to him.. I think that would cause him more pain and maybe push him to reveal..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95asha...enigma17sbk2

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

@Annie, Priya, Aisha and all others!Hug - May the 5th! Gaah, I need to revise!

@Shweta - I'm glad I wasn't the only one, the dialogues have never been so horrendously written even in the show and it just goes to prove how badly flawed the MU track is and how desperately they're attempting drag it out. I think the only line which was significant to me in this confrontation was when Khushi said something along the lines of "Oh I forget you're Arnav Singh Raizada, you'll never tell me what you'll feel because of your damned ego which stops you.." I was like atta' girl.. if per that article Khushi is to confess in a similar situation, writers will feel my wrath because Khushi confessing to Arnav in anger when he treats her like that is wrong. I think you said it a couple of days back, Khushi needs to be unresponsive and indifferent to him.. I think that would cause him more pain and maybe push him to reveal..

Are the exams immediately after the Easter break?
How is the revision coming on?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabba-Ve-Delena

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Aisha 

Hi

Yeah we thought  we were getting too bored sitting at home so we decided to go check how cold the water is LOL

@ Hello Ouma 

^^^ LOLLOL..cold or hot...Tongue

@ Annie, Ouma...Hello...Hug  

Ouma...ur xams start quite early...?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17Rabba-Ve-Delena

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Calling all AL-Titanics, you know who you are. if you dont know what this is, just say the password.

Should loyalty for a show be assumed?
Is criticism killing the show or the show generating criticism?
We are told to wait, wait and wait because something BIG is promised to happen...soon...
Can someone please give me a rough idea of how soon?
It is a few more days, few more weeks or a few more months?

We are told the story will end if MU clears.
I go, WHAT THE!!
You mean to tell me this is all there was to the story? this puny little MU that can be cleared in an hour over a cup of coffee?
If we blew things out of proportion or made mountains out of molehills like these, the world would not have stopped at WWII

How long is too long to keep a body on artificial respiration/ventilator? When is it right to the pull the plug?

I am bothered. I feel I am watching an "almost" great show that keeps slipping away slowly.
what is happening to me? I am torn between loyalty and a strong urge to stop.

All for logic - are we finally on the Titanic that promises to sink albeit with grandeur and with historical significance?

Dear SJ & other fellow boaters, I am typing on my iPhone in Paris with a lousy broadband, so please bear with me. I watched today's epi on my iPhone (with lousy broadband) and what can I say words fail me. I think for me it is time to lay the wreath on the coffin of IPK. Actually it has been brain dead for a while now, but we have been holding on to the hope that it can be revived, but after watching today, that hope has now completely disappeared! It was great while it lasted but everything comes to an end. That end was today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseAsh95asha...enigma17tttttt1sbk2Rabba-Ve-Delena

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by Ash95

Aisha 

Hi

@ Hello Ouma 

^^^ LOLLOL..cold or hot...Tongue

@ Annie, Ouma...Hello...Hug  

Ouma...ur xams start quite early...?

Hello Aisha...you cake eaterHug
Did you have any today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Go to top