Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Al-Titanics Where art thou my sistahs!! (Page 16)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lurvebooks

Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by kitty25

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by enigma17

What's a gadhu?

AnnieHug

Did you watch the episode?

It sucked!

</div>
<div>thank god i didn't watch the episode...after all the review posts... who wants to watch it...here in uk it 4days holiday for easter ..going to my friend's house ...atleast i don't have to think about IPKKND and get angry or upset...ha ha ha...

</em>

<em>P.S...i noticed that 90% of fm members didn't like today's episode...Shocked.

</div>Hi kittySmile
<div>You and me both.

You enjoying the British weather?

Typical Bank holiday weather isn't it?
Smile

Don't tell me ... y'all here on the Queen's isle too?
Afraid so. For the most part I experienced sunny weather... a little chilly but no snow nor sleet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooks

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The trps are dropping and Star Plus has never been number 1 fan of this show and top of that they have other shows lined up. These guys cannot screw with the story, seriously I'm worried about the damage I could cause to my TV everytime ASR comes oh so close to telling Khushi what the dhjfkdhjd she did wrong but decides not to.. I love SaRun they are slowly diminishing to my only reason for continuing to remain and today the way they inserted the Rabba Ve (I need a name change) -- I honestly thought Khushi had reached her limits when she said "I've been wanting to hear the truth since the wedding night.." until in frustration she was like "Fine, I'll do everything you'll say.." ... what sort of progress was there then if she gives up?! The scenes were entertaining, ArHi they're fighting borders on infuriating and back to comedy just because of the sheer stupidity of the what they're arguing about but a lot of the dialogues made no sense today, they were talking in circles, usually I can follow the most bizarre line of thinking but today half the stuff ASR said just left me thinking what the..

The show is so good on so many levels, well presented, brilliant resources and amazing talented cast but it will not last if the writers cannot provide good substantive, interesting scenes and tracks..Pinch - I like the flashback to the first drop to the floor scene ... show was so good back then! It still can be now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseAsh95.Euphoria.enigma17sbk2

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

The trps are dropping and Star Plus has never been number 1 fan of this show and top of that they have other shows lined up. These guys cannot screw with the story, seriously I'm worried about the damage I could cause to my TV everytime ASR comes oh so close to telling Khushi what the dhjfkdhjd she did wrong but decides not to.. I love SaRun they are slowly diminishing to my only reason for continuing to remain and today the way they inserted the Rabba Ve (I need a name change) -- I honestly thought Khushi had reached her limits when she said "I've been wanting to hear the truth since the wedding night.." until in frustration she was like "Fine, I'll do everything you'll say.." ... what sort of progress was there then if she gives up?! The scenes were entertaining, ArHi they're fighting borders on infuriating and back to comedy just because of the sheer stupidity of the what they're arguing about but a lot of the dialogues made no sense today, they were talking in circles, usually I can follow the most bizarre line of thinking but today half the stuff ASR said just left me thinking what the..

The show is so good on so many levels, well presented, brilliant resources and amazing talented cast but it will not last if the writers cannot provide good substantive, interesting scenes and tracks..Pinch - I like the flashback to the first drop to the floor scene ... show was so good back then! It still can be now..

Hi OumaHug
Is it May already?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95Rabba-Ve-Delena

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Hi OumaHug

I have a serious problem with Arhi's dialogues too.

They sound incomplete, weird and make me go "Huh?" most of the time.

I did not understand why Khushi said I'll do as you say! When she does not know why he hates her, why is she taking punishment from him?
Today he was holding her hand and preventing her from falling, and she told him let go...so if he had let go, she would have fallen and hurt herself - WHY on earth is she willing to take punishment from him when she does not know about the MU?!

What gives him the right to tell her to answer his questions, do as he says...and she obeys it after some rebellion?

It just doesn't make any sense.

DoseLurvebooksAsh95asha...Infofan

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hi OumaHug

Ash95Rabba-Ve-Delena

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Calling all AL-Titanics, you know who you are. if you dont know what this is, just say the password.

Should loyalty for a show be assumed?
Is criticism killing the show or the show generating criticism?
We are told to wait, wait and wait because something BIG is promised to happen...soon...
Can someone please give me a rough idea of how soon?
It is a few more days, few more weeks or a few more months?

We are told the story will end if MU clears.
I go, WHAT THE!!
You mean to tell me this is all there was to the story? this puny little MU that can be cleared in an hour over a cup of coffee?
If we blew things out of proportion or made mountains out of molehills like these, the world would not have stopped at WWII

How long is too long to keep a body on artificial respiration/ventilator? When is it right to the pull the plug?

I am bothered. I feel I am watching an "almost" great show that keeps slipping away slowly.
what is happening to me? I am torn between loyalty and a strong urge to stop.

All for logic - are we finally on the Titanic that promises to sink albeit with grandeur and with historical significance?

Smriti,
I am sorry to say this, and I haven't read any of the responses yet.  But I personally think, it is time to stop watching the show.  Out of loyalty, may be reading WU and catching few glimpses online is all this serial warrants right now.
I am a huge fan of Barun and Sanaya and want to stay that way.  This serial is making it hard to apprciate their talent in vapid scripts and insane plots.  They are being taken for granted and that is the biggest insult to all their true fans.
I am not watching and only rading WU.  Even then it is making me mad that a show which was going down as the best show for an Indian TV audience getting sick of Saas Bahu shows, pulled the plug, 10 feet from its ascent to the peak/summit.  It has been a free fall backwards since then.
Not sure if anyone agrees with me, but that is how I feel.
As to the Titanic, it is all for logic and logic will never sink. What will sink is insipid scripts, idiotic fake rabba ves.  So what if the serial keeps free falling, we have each other, dont we?
Rgds
Sudha

Edited by stafhtad - 05 April 2012 at 2:57pm

DoseLurvebookssukriAsh95enigma17

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hello people... Hug

Have we changed homes...Im welcoming myself here...LOL Tongue

@ Smriti...great post 
Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hey serialjunkie, I have a life jacket/life boat in one hand and holding onto rail with over hand to just jump ship into ocrean.  Which one do i pick????I will decide tomorrow after episode...

DoseAsh95

Go to top