Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The trps are dropping and Star Plus has never been number 1 fan of this show and top of that they have other shows lined up. These guys cannot screw with the story, seriously I'm worried about the damage I could cause to my TV everytime ASR comes oh so close to telling Khushi what the dhjfkdhjd she did wrong but decides not to.. I love SaRun they are slowly diminishing to my only reason for continuing to remain and today the way they inserted the Rabba Ve (I need a name change) -- I honestly thought Khushi had reached her limits when she said "I've been wanting to hear the truth since the wedding night.." until in frustration she was like "Fine, I'll do everything you'll say.." ... what sort of progress was there then if she gives up?! The scenes were entertaining, ArHi they're fighting borders on infuriating and back to comedy just because of the sheer stupidity of the what they're arguing about but a lot of the dialogues made no sense today, they were talking in circles, usually I can follow the most bizarre line of thinking but today half the stuff ASR said just left me thinking what the..

The show is so good on so many levels, well presented, brilliant resources and amazing talented cast but it will not last if the writers cannot provide good substantive, interesting scenes and tracks..😡 - I like the flashback to the first drop to the floor scene ... show was so good back then! It still can be now..

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

The trps are dropping and Star Plus has never been number 1 fan of this show and top of that they have other shows lined up. These guys cannot screw with the story, seriously I'm worried about the damage I could cause to my TV everytime ASR comes oh so close to telling Khushi what the dhjfkdhjd she did wrong but decides not to.. I love SaRun they are slowly diminishing to my only reason for continuing to remain and today the way they inserted the Rabba Ve (I need a name change) -- I honestly thought Khushi had reached her limits when she said "I've been wanting to hear the truth since the wedding night.." until in frustration she was like "Fine, I'll do everything you'll say.." ... what sort of progress was there then if she gives up?! The scenes were entertaining, ArHi they're fighting borders on infuriating and back to comedy just because of the sheer stupidity of the what they're arguing about but a lot of the dialogues made no sense today, they were talking in circles, usually I can follow the most bizarre line of thinking but today half the stuff ASR said just left me thinking what the..

The show is so good on so many levels, well presented, brilliant resources and amazing talented cast but it will not last if the writers cannot provide good substantive, interesting scenes and tracks..😡 - I like the flashback to the first drop to the floor scene ... show was so good back then! It still can be now..

Hi OumaπŸ€—
Is it May already?πŸ˜›
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi OumaπŸ€—

I have a serious problem with Arhi's dialogues too.

They sound incomplete, weird and make me go "Huh?" most of the time.

I did not understand why Khushi said I'll do as you say! When she does not know why he hates her, why is she taking punishment from him?
Today he was holding her hand and preventing her from falling, and she told him let go...so if he had let go, she would have fallen and hurt herself - WHY on earth is she willing to take punishment from him when she does not know about the MU?!

What gives him the right to tell her to answer his questions, do as he says...and she obeys it after some rebellion?

It just doesn't make any sense.

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Calling all AL-Titanics, you know who you are. if you dont know what this is, just say the password.

Should loyalty for a show be assumed?
Is criticism killing the show or the show generating criticism?
We are told to wait, wait and wait because something BIG is promised to happen...soon...
Can someone please give me a rough idea of how soon?
It is a few more days, few more weeks or a few more months?

We are told the story will end if MU clears.
I go, WHAT THE!!
You mean to tell me this is all there was to the story? this puny little MU that can be cleared in an hour over a cup of coffee?
If we blew things out of proportion or made mountains out of molehills like these, the world would not have stopped at WWII

How long is too long to keep a body on artificial respiration/ventilator? When is it right to the pull the plug?

I am bothered. I feel I am watching an "almost" great show that keeps slipping away slowly.
what is happening to me? I am torn between loyalty and a strong urge to stop.

All for logic - are we finally on the Titanic that promises to sink albeit with grandeur and with historical significance?

Smriti,
I am sorry to say this, and I haven't read any of the responses yet.  But I personally think, it is time to stop watching the show.  Out of loyalty, may be reading WU and catching few glimpses online is all this serial warrants right now.
I am a huge fan of Barun and Sanaya and want to stay that way.  This serial is making it hard to apprciate their talent in vapid scripts and insane plots.  They are being taken for granted and that is the biggest insult to all their true fans.
I am not watching and only rading WU.  Even then it is making me mad that a show which was going down as the best show for an Indian TV audience getting sick of Saas Bahu shows, pulled the plug, 10 feet from its ascent to the peak/summit.  It has been a free fall backwards since then.
Not sure if anyone agrees with me, but that is how I feel.
As to the Titanic, it is all for logic and logic will never sink. What will sink is insipid scripts, idiotic fake rabba ves.  So what if the serial keeps free falling, we have each other, dont we?
Rgds
Sudha
Edited by stafhtad - 12 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Hello people... πŸ€—

Have we changed homes...Im welcoming myself here...πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

@ Smriti...great post 
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hey serialjunkie, I have a life jacket/life boat in one hand and holding onto rail with over hand to just jump ship into ocrean.  Which one do i pick????I will decide tomorrow after episode...
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Smriti,
I am sorry to say this, and I haven't read any of the responses yet.  But I personally think, it is time to stop watching the show.  Out of loyalty, may be reading WU and catching few glimpses online is all this serial warrants right now.
I am a huge fan of Barun and Sanaya and want to stay that way.  This serial is making it hard to apprciate their talent in vapid scripts and insane plots.  They are being taken for granted and that is the biggest insult to all their true fans.
I am not watching and only rading WU.  Even then it is making me mad that a show which was going down as the best show for an Indian TV audience getting sick of Saas Bahu shows, pulled the plug 10 feet from its ascent towards peak.  It has been a free fall backwards since then.
Not sure if anyone agrees with me, but that is how I feel.
As to the Titanic, it is all for logic and logic will never sink. What will sink is insipid scripts, idiotic fake rabba ves.  So what id the serial keeps free falling, we have each other, dont we?
Rgds
Sudha

Hi there😊
Long time. How are you?
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asha...

Hello people... πŸ€—

Have we changed homes...Im welcoming myself here...πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

@ Smriti...great post 

Aisha 

Hi

Yeah we thought  we were getting too bored sitting at home so we decided to go check how cold the water is πŸ˜†

@ Hello Ouma 

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
@Annie, Priya, Aisha and all others!πŸ€— - May the 5th! Gaah, I need to revise!

@Shweta - I'm glad I wasn't the only one, the dialogues have never been so horrendously written even in the show and it just goes to prove how badly flawed the MU track is and how desperately they're attempting drag it out. I think the only line which was significant to me in this confrontation was when Khushi said something along the lines of "Oh I forget you're Arnav Singh Raizada, you'll never tell me what you'll feel because of your damned ego which stops you.." I was like atta' girl.. if per that article Khushi is to confess in a similar situation, writers will feel my wrath because Khushi confessing to Arnav in anger when he treats her like that is wrong. I think you said it a couple of days back, Khushi needs to be unresponsive and indifferent to him.. I think that would cause him more pain and maybe push him to reveal..

enigma17 thumbnail

@Annie, Priya, Aisha and all others!πŸ€— - May the 5th! Gaah, I need to revise!

@Shweta - I'm glad I wasn't the only one, the dialogues have never been so horrendously written even in the show and it just goes to prove how badly flawed the MU track is and how desperately they're attempting drag it out. I think the only line which was significant to me in this confrontation was when Khushi said something along the lines of "Oh I forget you're Arnav Singh Raizada, you'll never tell me what you'll feel because of your damned ego which stops you.." I was like atta' girl.. if per that article Khushi is to confess in a similar situation, writers will feel my wrath because Khushi confessing to Arnav in anger when he treats her like that is wrong. I think you said it a couple of days back, Khushi needs to be unresponsive and indifferent to him.. I think that would cause him more pain and maybe push him to reveal..

Are the exams immediately after the Easter break?
How is the revision coming on?