Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Al-Titanics Where art thou my sistahs!!

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Calling all AL-Titanics, you know who you are. if you dont know what this is, just say the password.

Should loyalty for a show be assumed?
Is criticism killing the show or the show generating criticism?
We are told to wait, wait and wait because something BIG is promised to happen...soon...
Can someone please give me a rough idea of how soon?
It is a few more days, few more weeks or a few more months?

We are told the story will end if MU clears.
I go, WHAT THE!!
You mean to tell me this is all there was to the story? this puny little MU that can be cleared in an hour over a cup of coffee?
If we blew things out of proportion or made mountains out of molehills like these, the world would not have stopped at WWII

How long is too long to keep a body on artificial respiration/ventilator? When is it right to the pull the plug?

I am bothered. I feel I am watching an "almost" great show that keeps slipping away slowly.
what is happening to me? I am torn between loyalty and a strong urge to stop.

All for logic - are we finally on the Titanic that promises to sink albeit with grandeur and with historical significance?

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey love just hang in there, i know how you feel i feel exactly that. i am going to unleash my post soon its being processed. 
I HAVE NEVER HATED AN EPISODE AS MUCH AS I HATED TODAYs
There wasn't a morsel of truth and i was left thirsty, battered and beaten I am just very weak in my knees. But i am going to hold off till tomorrow.
For me it's the decider.

wesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HeeeHaaaHaaaHeee...Here comes Ravan. Ra.one no...Spam.One No Spammer One.😃

Sorry, just wanted to make a grand entry !!!!😛

SJ...Oh Captain !! Our Captain,

you are torn between what ?? loyalty = leaving us to sink alone AND Urge to Stop = sinking with us.

Choose...choose...becoz soon there will no ship to play sink or swim with !!!! The Ship will do a No Show.
Edited by wesha - 12 years ago
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
im on the same ship wid u.i've decided 2 wait till 2mrw.if nthng happens im...i dunno.cn i stop watching ipkknd?painful thought.bt if this nonsense continues mayb i will 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Di, I lost it today for the first time,, vented out in a post of mine,, n now i am all positive, that tomorrow,,something gud might happen😳,, thats the loyalty towards the show,,I will try my best to put on the life jacket n still be hopeful,, that this TITANIC will make it to the shore!!!🤪
mysticblue14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice post😊 .seriously i was also angry over todays episode😡 but lets see friday's left😉
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
You know Smriti... am really confused now ... the episode today finally said that atleast we are back to the MU track now and have finally seen the end of the "not-so-comic" comic track (Hopefully ) but still when will the story go beyond the "Tu tu Main main" ... when will these two start talking like two adults 😕

Arnav's dialogues had me saying W*F... i mean come off it CV's ... wen he is declaring on a daily basis that he hates her then i don't see why he can't tell her the reason  😕😕 ... and no... I no longer buy the "he is scared to hear the truth that she loves someone else" theory any longer 😡

But then this show was beyond awesome for the first 8 months ... I am still hoping that the show comes back on track and am ready to give it all possible chances to do so
😃

tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi boaters🤗

WHAT THE!!

WHAT THE!!

WHAT THE!!

Sorry for the font but i mean it!!!!

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Smriti hold on Baby. We are frustrated and yeah I think the Cvs should start clearing MU asap for TRps sake atleast. No the story wont end after the MU is cleared. Now it could be Khushis turn to MU Arnav. Arnav said and done many harms to Khushi and today whatever he told might go against him completely once he tries to manofy Khushi in the future, Now for a  change I want Khushi to be angry at ASR and MU him where ASR is all lovey dovet towards her and at the same time is anguished. 
I am sure that track could be stretched for another 6 months and unlike this track  it wont be soo bad.
No comdy again please. I am tired of Dabba service, laundry pool and Fancy dress. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Funny thing is..The famous 'misunderstandings' they're giving to us are well..complete jokes.

Anjali: Please don't tell chote about me being unwell, he's going to freak out
Khushi: I'm already hiding the fact that I was engaged to your husband and father of your child, and that I'm secretly in love with Arnav, amongst other things..this should be no problem 😳
Me
: The guy is 28 years old. He's found out that the woman he loves is having an affair with his brother in law. I'm sure Di *nearly* fainting won't kill him.

If MU's are indeed the basis of a storyline, then please for the love of God, have juicier MU's...Not half baked ones with glaring loopholes.

I liked the epi today, but it just left me wanting more. The RV was just beyond weird and kind of killed the tempo of their argument.