India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Oh Come On!! Duh-uh! (Page 5)

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I am still in love with IPKKND...1 bad week doesn't mean the show has begun to suck!!
If you're a true fan of the show you will stand by it throughout!!
I STILL LOVE IPKKND, BARUN & SANAYA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem--.Pearl.-

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I'm with u till d end yaar.n u said it r8,it is in this forum that we actually eat,drink n sleep...n i cant see it like that...i really miss many of the regular posts from so many wonderful members in the forum who i think have stopped writing...
This has not been our ipkknd forum...come on guys we love the show n the forum...its literally our home...there were heated discussions then too.but there was also a feeling of calmness in the forum which is missing somewhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew_drops

I'm with u till d end yaar.n u said it r8,it is in this forum that we actually eat,drink n sleep...n i cant see it like that...i really miss many of the regular posts from so many wonderful members in the forum who i think have stopped writing...
This has not been our ipkknd forum...come on guys we love the show n the forum...its literally our home...there were heated discussions then too.but there was also a feeling of calmness in the forum which is missing somewhere.

Visiting Forum is a great stress-burster for me after a long tiring day! The last thing I need here is some negativity about any damned thing!

Forum Bacchhhaaaooo, forumwasis...!!!!

Edited by Pearl_mystic - 05 April 2012 at 12:15pm

-carpediem-

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am totally with you on this hon...:) this forum is my happy place too... And quit ipkknd? Never. I am too much involved with Arhi to do that!!! Yeah sometimes I switch channels because of some of the crap they show but at the end of day i always come back to it and rabba-ve moments still make my heart flutter... Yep I hope they have a absolute cracker jack episode planned... That one magical moment that will bring back the spark... But to get there we have to put up with some filler episodes... That's all right though Arhi/Sarun are totally worth it...

I also miss your daily analysis hon... They were always fun to read... :)

-.Pearl.-

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

Visiting Forum is a great stress-burster for me after a long tiring day! The last thing I need here is some negativity about any damned thing!

I'm really pissed off with the increasing negativity in the forum.These days i dont even feel like coming to forum on fear of negativity.

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

I am totally with you on this hon...:) this forum is my happy place too... And quit ipkknd? Never. I am too much involved with Arhi to do that!!! Yeah sometimes I switch channels because of some of the crap they show but at the end of day i always come back to it and rabba-ve moments still make my heart flutter... Yep I hope they have a absolute cracker jack episode planned... That one magical moment that will bring back the spark... But to get there we have to put up with some filler episodes... That's all right though Arhi/Sarun are totally worth it...

I also miss your daily analysis hon... They were always fun to read... :)

One episode - BANG ON...!! That's all we need it right here!!! Fillers have had their share of limelight I guess... Its time for some action...!!!!!

I'll be soon back with my daily analysis dear - like I said before - I just need a small impetus from the show to start again! Fingers crossed its soon!!!

Firebolt

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

I'm really pissed off with the increasing negativity in the forum.These days i dont even feel like coming to forum on fear of negativity.

It will pass too...! Like everything else... Smile

-carpediem-

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
yeah as u said this is everythng now v eat sleep everythng over here and love this forum !!!

-.Pearl.-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index