but the enjoyment & pleasure from is decreasing with the LONG hatred track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Agree with you completely! No matter what evil things happen in an episode, I will still love IPKKND! Heart 

I second u Star I love IPKKND, Sarun and ArHi will always no matter what Big smile

-.Pearl.-

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Well said dear...I am not goin anywhere...IPKKND & IF rocks Smile 

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

love 4 IPKKND is always there 4ever
but the enjoyment & pleasure from is decreasing with the LONG hatred track

Maybe its time for us to chant 'When something commences, it has to end' to survive this hatred track! 
anshi-raizada Senior Member
anshi-raizada
anshi-raizada

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hmmm
i still love IPKKND
and i will run down stairs when the clock ticks 7:55 and put that show on and intently watch it
but yh i agree
it is getting a bit errr
x :)

-.Pearl.-

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I agree. I still love IPKKND... Yes, as a fan of the show, I'm a tad disappointed to see the MU track dragging so long, but name any other soap which is even in the same league as IPKKND... every character is so brilliantly matched by the actor... even the villain gets our respect to portray a negative character worthy of nightmares... I think we need to be patient with this. I'm sure cvs has a plan to clear the MU which we don't know yet. However, I also understand the fans' frustration. We get this show 5 days a week and spend entire weekend reading, writing or dreaming about it. So those 2.5 hours of 5 days are precious to us. When we see a filler episode then we feel we lost 30 minutes of our time for some unnecessary drama... No one is wrong but being negative is not going to help anybody.

As for plagiarism, we, as forum members, should take responsibility to report all plagiarized work to mods to close the thread. Even if a friend does it, we should not support something which is not right. If you are a true friend, and find out one of your friend plagiarized, inform them that this is wrong and ask them privately to delete the post. That way, they can rectify the mistake. 

-.Pearl.-

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
chalo,,, for u and  for the peace of my heart me with u,, ,,,all iss well! all iss well! aall iss well!

-.Pearl.-

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ia m with you totally! :D
Thats exactly what was worrying me for few days.You said it all loudly and clearly!
Quitting IPKKND, NEVER!
I just love this show and sarun.Even if it turns out to be the most craziest and worst serial also ill never quit it! I just love this show.And india forums is like my second home.Ill spend most of the time here! 
Love you for making this post! :D

-.Pearl.-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index