Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Oh Come On!! Duh-uh!

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiiinightangel_mecrazy.kiya.resvasarchies.beecheeku82mysticblue14luckybirdmarrtyJordinfarhacassimn7geniusBARUNROCKShbkumarGalwayGirln091505LoveArnavKhushiAva9339MadafterarhiSedonaScarletDevilwayspc17Aurum.blue_sapphireviolet-amsterKairiPanyabellaira02anshi-raizadaSoShyChicane-Siaa-stormbornpoolovesarnavasumiJustFlameAHolic-carpediem-TeleFanrockinggirl5-Devanshi-P4ROmeghnasGlimmerpkapsYPNHK_kiFANno.1ArHi_4evermischiefmaaloo-BrokenDreamer-Lekshmic7Rozy77sharneil92srirao--Sobi--MsCeylonAngels11littlemoiamisuvASRism-FarwiiDobaara-arshiipkkndluvshassxMidnightStarxkooltoadPunkin22207shikhashowstruckparu_roxmeenaluma--BSI-FaNaTic--shena07smitar--Siva--soni4evadrdee142Jyo.UltimateBarundebby_11ShiningStar18zooni.bluenaddiya26Rabba-Ve-Delenaevelinetinselomshreejaanu.nirvana...Anita..ArhimaniacTargaryenFAYKHAN29GayuArnavChitraFTia.0sonia_1bones88dumas

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am with you !
East or West IPKKND is the Best !!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyJustFlameAHolicavantika_2012-FarwiiDobaara-Rozy77-.Pearl.-

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Very true!!!there is just sooo much negativity!!!every other page has some bashin of characters...i dont mind sarcasm but when it comes down to bashing it makes me really angry...because in the end this is a fictional show and they are fictional characters...i dont understand why cant we just sit back and let the CVs just pave the story forward...with the IPL on...they are already struggling with the TRPs and here the rest of us deciding to leave the show because a few episodes didnt match up to their expectations is just not helping the situation!!The CVs need encouragement and support and not  bashing posts on how they are ruining the story...its their imagination in the end..they can do whatever they like...!!

As for the people leaving the Forums because of plagiarism...i cant blame them to stop posting their work on IF because no one likes when they are creativity is copied without being given any credit!!the moderators should step in and do something...Amazing writers like Munchy are going to post their works on their blogs because of the plagiarism thing!!!this thing is getting way out of hand!!

Phew!!feels so good to finally let out what i wanted to say ever since the episode ended!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marrty-FarwiiDobaara-arshiipkkndluv-.Pearl.-

KaranSurbhi.DMG Senior Member
KaranSurbhi.DMG
KaranSurbhi.DMG

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I still love IPKKND!

Edited by Barun-Arnav - 05 April 2012 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marrty-FarwiiDobaara--.Pearl.-JasKaBarun

arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
agree,,,ipkknd still rocks for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM1810

Very true!!!there is just sooo much negativity!!!every other page has some bashin of characters...i dont mind sarcasm but when it comes down to bashing it makes me really angry...because in the end this is a fictional show and they are fictional characters...i dont understand why cant we just sit back and let the CVs just pave the story forward...with the IPL on...they are already struggling with the TRPs and here the rest of us deciding to leave the show because a few episodes didnt match up to their expectations is just not helping the situation!!The CVs need encouragement and support and not  bashing posts on how they are ruining the story...its their imagination in the end..they can do whatever they like...!!

As for the people leaving the Forums because of plagiarism...i cant blame them to stop posting their work on IF because no one likes when they are creativity is copied without being given any credit!!the moderators should step in and do something...Amazing writers like Munchy are going to post their works on their blogs because of the plagiarism thing!!!this thing is getting way out of hand!!

Phew!!feels so good to finally let out what i wanted to say ever since the episode ended!!!

Well, yes its certainly there story and they have every right to do whatever they feel like - but again, this manmani isn't helping with their viewership!

And then moving out of I-F is not an option, who said people can't copy your stuff from there?!?!?! Additional protection here is one of the way out..! I hope something is done for this!!
xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely! No matter what evil things happen in an episode, I will still love IPKKND! Heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-JasKaBarun

pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Oh I am with you my fellow forumwasi! You express my sentiments entirely Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index