oh  come on  anandi does not try to be mahaan she is actual mahaan

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaannn

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Originally posted by goldw

i think gauri and her mom are right becoz every mom wants happiness for their children.she is correct in saying that gauri was not after j.j wanted to marry g.so why gauri is always blamed.if j donot like anandi then it is not headache of g.gauri is beautiful and educated girl so as a docter j wants such girl not a girl like anandi who is dull and lack such good qualities like gauri.i think gauri as a normal person would obviously be frustrated if her husband is making annivers.with another woman.anandi always try to be oversmart and mother terisa which is not her.

gauri is normal? Really?
I find anandi more beautiful than gauri.
Even anandi is educated. Gauri is nt first creature who is educated. So what if she is educated? In which book it is written that if u r educated than u have right to utter out all unwanted crap.? If she is showing such weird attitude coz she is educated than better she should keep her degree in pocket as she is nt only doctor in this world.

but your education is waste when you are not using for urself...anandi helped jagia in such a way that jaise usney bhut mahaan kaam kiye hai...thats why i feel her character to b unreal...suppose yeh kisi aur k saath hota ...jagia ki jghah koi aur hota.usey sarpanch ji jail tak phucha deti ab tak...
ok let me agree with u thaat anandi is not using her education for herself. So what? you r only educated if u have power to scream, bark, shout and make cartoon type faces? Or education give u right to call other chula chawka vali? Anandi is not using but she is not even misusing it. Even if she is helping jagya than y most educated girl gauri allowing her husband to take daan from anandi? Its not that gauri dont know anything. She knows everything that she is blessed with such higher education because of bhairav and now she is able to continue her studies coz of anadi than y she is not asking jagya to stop taking fund from anandi? Here blaming anadi is completely wrong. Its her money and she should decide where to waste it or invest it but its on gauri and jagya  want to take it or not?

Even our mukhota remover so called pizza madem was also against child marriage. Agar jagya ki jagah koi aur hota to use shadi karne ki bajae use bhashan suna ke police me complaint fire kar deti but she changed her mind coz it was jagya. Isnt it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuabhina_rokshookedsurabhi01

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Gawari's mom is hilarious...she said u left Anandi and married my daughter...now she is ur wife...she should get all her haqs and Anandi is now other women ...

How understanding !!...I hope she'll be as understanding when Jagya leaves Gauri to marry someone else...then the 3rd wife will automatically get all her rights and Gawari should make a graceful exit LOL
Afterall according to her wives r just like tissue papers marry and throw LOL
Mahri laado mahri laado...where was her love when she sold her duaghter to dadisa and left her in rain to die...she is only after her daughter's haq because until Anandi is present in haveli they're not gonna get a dime of the Singh property...cheap parents !!! cheap daughter !!
As for education...Anandi is using her education in much better way...she is doing somthing for society...she is not sending jagya to jail...because wats the need for tht jagya's dosnt love her whats the use of forcing him to stay with her...it would only boost his ego he'll think since Anandi is figting for me so she wants me back...
she has not given him divorce...jagya cant claim divorce so Gawari will always remain a mistress...she is actually punishing GAGA silently.

Edited by niharika_n - 07 April 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuhookedsamvi.

Go to top