Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

this shall too pass...

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya guys,

this will also pass...i know its high time cvs clear all the MU n show some improvement towards the story, but i guess this will also end somewhere, how much worse can this all get, there is already MU, so nothing is new if arnav is getting more MU, i am getting irritated by shyam's manhandling n not arnav's because i have the same reason as khushi๐Ÿ˜‰ ("woh hamare pati hain"), i liked that dialogue...

anyways i think there will be some end towards this all because we all know the dip in trps, so i guess cvs must have noticed what all the audience want...so lets see till what point they all stretch it, hope for the best...

think positive guys, already there is enough negativity in forum as well as in show...lets see some positivity in all this๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shagun_sarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
More MU wil lead to more trust in d end..it is only d positivity which is keeping me alive...!!!!
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreee wid u dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
IronyDied thumbnail
till them half of the forum members will pass away! till then all the viewers they have will pass to any other show.. till then TRP's will also pass away from them!
Arathy-V thumbnail
yeah..this too shall pass..
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shagun_sarun

ya guys,

this will also pass...

Yes... like bad gas...

All that will be left will be unpleasant memories of the bellyache it caused before it passed, not to mention the stink it kicked up after passing.

But pass, it shall.๐Ÿ˜‰

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jayne

Yes... like bad gas...

All that will be left will be unpleasant memories of the bellyache it caused before it passed, not to mention the stink it kicked up after passing.

But pass, it shall.๐Ÿ˜‰

Jayne

i think for above things u have to see the old rabbaves n teri meri dance sequences n episode, it will surely help...i always do the same๐Ÿ˜‰
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ipkkndfan1

More MU wil lead to more trust in d end..it is only d positivity which is keeping me alive...!!!!

mee tooo is awaiting to c that...n now watching with that hope...
shagun_sarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

till them half of the forum members will pass away! till then all the viewers they have will pass to any other show.. till then TRP's will also pass away from them!

i guess cvs will have to do something good if not for us then for the trps, so it shall too pass๐Ÿ˜‰
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly i am getting irrritated wid shyams advances .he is getting bolder day by day. he has to be checked. i cant stand it. khushi has to realise she cannot handle shyam alone. ok she cannot reveal this to arnav. but she can talk to payal or buaji. i want to see payal standing beside khushi against shyam. 
today i felt like kicking him.. & hubby was like relax u will break the LCD. !!!