Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

In love and liking it

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey

The creatives seem to be taking it slow... not just for us but even for Ahem's character. They say that the more slow the process of falling in love is, the more irreversible it is. They are not just going to crash land him into it... Every single scene between them is a blow on his heart... a fanning of the flame.. This is what I love about this love story... the only love story I have ever cared about... The fact that it only moves forward... 

The first scene... the next most mindblowing scene of the season... The creatives just keep getting better... He walked towards her as though cast under a spell... There was no reason except him wanting to call out to her... make her look at him... And then it happened... The flashabck... 

They will never show something just for the heck of it(at least not with Gohem)... The flashback was so real and logical... Cause even in the most romantic "Holi" episode... they kept showing the colors hazing the screen when they showed Gopi from Ahem's point of view... And today again, whe he saw her through that mini cloud of color... he instantly remembered the scene.. .Brilliant acting by Nazim... just brilliant.. He was shocked... completely taken aback... Even when he caught her hand his expression was like "Wait a minute, what just happened?" It was like he had gotten up from a dream... Even when he told her to let it be... his mind was on the vision that had flashed infront of his eyes... He couldn't take his eyes off her... not for a second. Like a child... his mind seemed to be confirming the truth of what he had seen... He seemed to search for it in her eyes... Forgetting that he was holding on to her as he searched for answers... 

Her hesitation brought him back and he very reluctantly let go of her hand... He didn't want to and Nazim portrayed that emotion really well... Not embarrassed that he had held her hand... but sad that he had to let go...He looked on taken aback, excited, pleased and confused... Because the dream was a dream... but this flashback... He is damn sure that it really happened... But how?

Did it raise questions in her head? Did he partailly put things together? We will know when the time comes... But it will come soon... 

As they stood side by side in Rashi's room hearing her melodramatics, Ahem was more concerned for Gopi than Rashi... When rashi said something about becoming blind, Gopi immediately looked at Ahem tears in her eyes... He looked back at her, his heart in a knot. He knew she was breaking inside to see Rashi in pain. This made him set his own turmoil aside for some time and concentrate on Rashi's problem... She had to feel better for his Gopi to feel better... 

He sat sorting through the medicines... Waiting for her. She knew it from her heavy steps, the downcast eyes... that she was worried. His eyes focussed on her face as she kept the tea down and turned away.. When he called out to her and told her that he knows how worried she is... she burst into tears... trying to control herself. Ahem's instant reaction was to look away for a few seconds.. Unable to see her like that. He wanted to comfort her.. thats why he called out to her in the first place... but her tears did shake him for a minute. He took  a deep breath and gathered himself... He had to comfort her... For his own peace of mind... He got up.. and tried everything to reassure her.. 

But even when she was crying, there was of course concern in his eyes but I saw a sense of pride and appreciation for her too... Of the fact that her soul is so pure... And how concerned she really is... The thing that he thought was an act before is now the most endearing thing for him. Her care... her selflessness.. It is almost as hypnotizing to him as her outer beauty... 

When he wiped that tear of, there was a sense of possessiveness in him, a new level... But also a nervousness and excitement of touching her... He said that "Everything will be alright" but what he proved was that he is there for her.  How much love did he shower on her just with that gentle touch... And the pride at finally making her smile.. no matter how small that smile was. The pride of hearing the "Thank - you" ... The blush of finally managing to make her feel better (Surreal)

Tomorrow is definitely the photo frame scene. All three(Gohem and Jigar) are in the same set of clothes. This will bring another flashback of that I am sure(or atleast I hope) But how much will he remember? How much will it hurt Gopi? How much will her tears and sadness torment Ahem? Some explosive scenes coming ahead... Time for us to shift permanently to Lala Land.

P.S. I am so in love with Nazim as Ahem. 

Aish

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyj76sreya06rekhasindhuSravassancheetashabana_79siri2006p1archJammona_Precious_lovvNadiamimi18GiNa_kavyadoc4everrsk16Vinder90FlowerHater5cents-AmalAziz-Agrata23Veni-Vidi-ViciJustlikethat1-Arnisha-MereMahiyaa.

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
aish these are for uClap andThumbs UpandStar and this is for meDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAish3003-AmalAziz-

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

aish these are for uClap andThumbs UpandStar and this is for meDay Dreaming

Me too Day Dreaming

As i watch reruns of those two scenes... Yummy!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta-AmalAziz-

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I'm already transported to Gohem Dreamland! Day Dreaming Awesome post! Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003-AmalAziz-

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Fantastic post, Aish. I haven't seen the epi yet, but you have made it come alive for me.  Thanks.

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Fantastic post, Aish. I haven't seen the epi yet, but you have made it come alive for me.  Thanks.

Hope you see it soon... It is a "DO NOT MISS" episode! Read swasthi and shruthi's posts too... You will be moved beyond words... 

sancheetadoc4ever-AmalAziz-

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Fantastic post aish ,just watching it now ,the first gohem scene sent me straight to lalaland,can't wait for the next scenes.the last gohem scene was so beautiful I couldn't believe the look. On his face ,I could have died and gone to heaven. Aish your sentiments were so fitting of gohem today.

Edited by taniks - 05 April 2012 at 11:35am

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
ClapClapAwesome Post!!!! StarStar

sancheetaAish3003taniks

Go to top