India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why I believe today was good.

sweetness4eva Goldie
sweetness4eva
sweetness4eva

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Honestly guys! I loved the episode today, I didnt watch teh show yesterday in fear that i'd break my computer's screenin anger when more misunderstandings popped up. But hey. Today we saw so much! Arnav Khushi's arguement, and the Rabba Ve, was essential because it showed the switch of ASR into Arnav. How can we say that was a unneeded Rabba ve. Because this rabba ve showed, that how far ASR has turned into Arnav. I mean one minute he was the ruthless ASR, who would've dropped khushi without a second's delay, and then they show, the flashback to prove that. But what happens, when Khushi fully expects him to let go of her hand, and she goes tumbling down the steps, we see a glimpse of arnav. He doesnt let go of her hand. It shows, that despite the hate, the love is present. That Mohabbat door janay na de, nafrat paas anay na de. I loved the epi today. It showed me colors of Arnav.  I liked how Arnav snubs the man who's about to say Khushi went out with her hubby, he's like I M HER HUSBAND. It shows the possessive Arnav. I liked the epi, i dont want people to bash me up. But hey. Beggers cant be choosers. We all wanted the serious drama and no more comedy. We didnt want the Tom n Jerry sequence. Thats what we got, We got Arnav and khushi Arguing in a much more intense way. Khushi's taunt that she will do only what he says, is the perfect way to aggravate Arnav. She will irritate him with the mundane things aswell, which is important for arnav to lose his temper and blurt out the truth. I agree Khushi needs to slap Shyam, or do something to stop his advances. And anjali should seriously moving back into a plavce with her leechy husband. You know, Anjali is the prime example of what i would never want to be. Seriously. Other than that, I love iss Pyar. Calm down folks. Good stuff will come too. Its IPL, They're bound to drag the show enough to try and keep people hooked to the show. 

-Mahrukh

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28homebirdabbyy8VultureTalonsarshisvasrabiacasashilpeeeheenaqaziagha KhanRavurinotacrimetoloverhearuhineverbeforeUKLotusarnavluvaCetroniajamoshi2507archie_79mirka88nonasiveewriterleanne_1983AeDilHaiMushkilkooltoadarshi21Newbiesoapfan

homebird Newbie
homebird
homebird

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yes! i totally agree with you.. i also loved todays epi after a loonnng time.. it's like khushi-induced split personality for arnav where he keeps switching from asr and arnav.. LOL loved the epi and though there's another misunderstanding i act felt bad for arnav when he saw khushi and shyam together.. he felt so torn and helpless...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetness4evanonasigees

sweetness4eva Goldie
sweetness4eva
sweetness4eva

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by homebird

yes! i totally agree with you.. i also loved todays epi after a loonnng time.. it's like khushi-induced split personality for arnav where he keeps switching from asr and arnav.. LOL loved the epi and though there's another misunderstanding i act felt bad for arnav when he saw khushi and shyam together.. he felt so torn and helpless...

EXACTLY! I felt like i could actually understand what it felt like to be betrayed!

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I too actually liked today' s episode...I was very apprehensive watching today after yesterday's  precap and after reading  all the different bashing post ...Today there was communication between Arnav and Khushi and there is surely some kind of progress..
The MU should reach the boiling point to explode , so they r building upto it,so we should have patience...

I loved when Khushi today Shyam I will slap you,next time please do it or if he is holding your hand just spit on him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

arnavluva Goldie
arnavluva
arnavluva

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I have to say that I really do get nervous checking the updates for each days episode as being 4 and a half hours behind in the UK everyone has already given their opinions on the days episode. If the views are bad it really does upset my day & i do hesitate in watching that days episode. So it's nice to see comments like your were positive feedback is given even from a bad episode :) x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
except that rabba ve every thing ws gd...it seems things are moving truth ll be reveal ...this fight ll surely come up with something good ...
Ravuri Senior Member
Ravuri
Ravuri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Just like your username was your post "sweetness4eva"
gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
agreed ..gr8 post...i bet shyam will be exposed on Maha episode...Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top