Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Problem ka solution (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

I don't like that they're making Maya seem like a bad person because she is an NRI. I wish they would just put her in a bad light because she is a b*tch which has nothing to do with the country of her upbringing. As for the change in Virat's character, I think he's going through Back With The Ex Syndrome. I've seen friends do this so many times where they get back together with an ex and any character development they may have had in the separation goes out the window. They turn into their former selves and remain blind, deaf, dumb, and Alzheimer-y to all the heartbreak their significant other did to them not long before. I think Virat is trying so hard to keep this allusion of "everything is perfect" that's he's ignoring his heart (causing his brain to project what he really wants in the form of the Maanvi ghost) and now his brain (because he knows, apart from Maanvi, his brother knows him best and yet cannot understand why Viren is being so anti-Maya). I think to make this story line make more sense, we need to see more flashbacks of Virat <3's Maya Part 1 and maybe place them along side any Virat <3's Maya Part 2 scenes (to compare if Maya has indeed changed).

It's always a NRI or a very 'modern' girl who has no respect for her own culture and traditions -___-

What you're saying about Virat makes sense but honestly I don't think the writers gave much thought to his back story with Maya. It's all turned out so shallow and meaningless! So far they have not shown a single positive trait  of Maya to support the idea of Virat falling in love with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anumber1-Sara.

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
You & your Behens Reemz lol. LOL
They are making my Virat such a bad character. I mean what made him fall in love with her. Maya's Hair? I'm hoping for the best & wanting to see more Sister's & VirMan. I loved the scene with Maanvi. Talking to Jeevika's photo. That was the only best part of Todays episode. Tbh.
The CV's are losing with the serial name. we hav'nt got a proper Behna scene In like 2 weeks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wanderlust09..Jessie..*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaroy1985

Just saw the episode online...got super bored   :( thought today there will be some direction towards the apr promo...I guess not. What I liked though 1) jeevikas expressions when viren was interrogating maya...she is so naive...it's really adorable 2) liked virens acting while taking Maya's case and most importantly 3) Manvis conversation with the photo frame Smile

Just a passing thought...do you think virat has been acting all through just to reveal Maya's true colours...is that a possibility...will he reveal it all on monday that will make us "CRY" Winkor am I imagining stuff :)))

I'm hoping the high points are being saved for peak IPL time...thank god...it's a shorter IPL season this time...though I'm a huge cricket fan :) 

I'm going to watch the episode properly on TV in a bit but true, Jeevika is really naive. No wonder she needs to be taken care of at times.

Some have suggested that Virat is acting but I can't see how that would be possible because he doesn't understand why he's thinking of Manvi while he's with Maya. So it seems like a genuine confusion! Even today he was asking Manvi how to cheer Maya up so don't think he's acting unfortunately.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saraaa.

They are making my Virat such a bad character. I mean what made him fall in love with her. Maya's Hair? I'm hoping for the best & wanting to see more Sister's & VirMan. I loved the scene with Maanvi. Talking to Jeevika's photo. That was the only best part of Todays episode. Tbh.
The CV's are losing with the serial name. we hav'nt got a proper Behna scene In like 2 weeks.

LOL @ Maya's hair!

I think we're going to have to accept that there will be phases where we get no Behnas like in January and episodes in between *sigh* It'll never be full-fledged like it once used to be!

-Sara.Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by Tani91

I haven't seen the show in a while but YES totally agree about Maya and NRI conncection...why do love triangles always have to have the third wheel which is badErmm actually I know why because if they have all good characters fan wars break looseSilly

I don't understand Virat's change either...he used to be such a breath of fresh air but now even hes being turned into that stereotypical confused lover boyish typesSleepy

Anyways great post again...I missed commenting on them

Hey! Long time no see. You planning to start watching again? LOL true! Anyway, cinevistas can't handle fangroups or they get some sadistic pleasure seeing the fans argue over their favourite couple.

Oh don't you worry Taniji! Virat will do a sudden turn around as promised by SM ;)
I saw up till march 26 yesterday and frankly I was getting really bored by should we tell Jeevika or no dramaErmm

Ill try to catch up this weekend...I was busy with exams and such

Oh yeah CVs and their pathetic way of handling love triangles *shudders* along with fan warsSleepy

wanderlust09*Reemz*

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by saraaa.

LOL @ Maya's hair!

I think we're going to have to accept that there will be phases where we get no Behnas like in January and episodes in between *sigh* It'll never be full-fledged like it once used to be!

Hmm I agree. I was thinking of leaveing the show & returning when full on VirMan Romance is on.
January that's not enough. all Oct/Nov/Dec Behna scenes were Jhakas. why is it every serial is messed up after 3 months. Stern Smile

*Reemz*

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I picked up on Jeevika's naivety as well but what I don't understand is why Swamini didn't realize that it was Viren's goading that led to Maya's confession. Maybe she's just rooting for the couple so badly that she's choosing to ignore her favorite nephew's opinion? (Which is really out of character for her). I think you're right though Reemz, when it comes to Virat's characterization. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it and they hadn't thought it out as much. Here's to hoping that whatever happens on Monday will make this love triangle make more sense.

canuck-umz*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Tani: Oh yeh it's exam time! Good luck for them. I know the whole 'how will we tell Jeevika' was such a drag!! Well it's still going on Ermm My bet is that she'll find out on the 150th episode Tongue

@Saraaa. I guess they aren't able to maintain the same charm. Sometimes they give in to fan demands and then don't know what to do. I still think the show has a lot of potential but it's taking a lot of time to get there. 

@anumber1: The close bond between Swamini-Viren has been forgotten completely for some reason! I hope she realises the trouble Maya has caused between the brothers!

Edited by *Reemz* - 05 April 2012 at 1:26pm

anumber1

Go to top