Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Pratik:We hate him , but he is a good actor !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
May be I'll get a lot of jooti's and andaa's thrown at me for this post , but let me say it all the same Smile

We hate Pratik and he really gives me the creeps ...but we have to grant it that the person who is playing Pratik is a damn good actor .. I dont recall his name ..ya its Puneet , as per the article

When he was "good" , he really appeared like a thorough gentleman and I was liking him a lot , I thought he will really help Megha...and then suddenly , when he did a somersault , I found him so repulsive and unbearable ...not only because his "role" had turned negative , but also because he was putting so much of life in it making it so despisable...

And on many occassions he actually made the villain look comical while being vicious , including his latest "lalaa  lalaa" at jannat..

Well, pleeej dont hit me, I am not at all for creeps like Pratik , but just thought that while we get all ready for Pratik to (hopefully) get bashed up tonight ...lets  give  credit that Praneet is a good actor to make us hate him so much...

Ok , ready for your jooti's...

VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraveebhanandivy.jose-richierich-Goodbye-Khush-Anu_Rpriyachandshanu4Rolzzsun-naaaaaaaaaSilentsoulTaiyonoimimisty85--Udhay---RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratik:We hate him , but he is a good actor !" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yes puneet is good actor.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yes VJ, agreed.. Puneet is a fabulous actor..!!

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Agree... He was awesome yesterday in that Lalallaaalaaa...

I always noticed that he has a good comic timing :D

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah... He is a gud actor... I have no prob wid actor or acting... 
My problem is wid the characterSmile

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
VJ: That is the best part of the show -- every actor is playing his role brilliantly. In the beginning, he came across as a dignified, professional and caring editor of the publication and then he transformed himself into a joker and creep-, making himself a hate-worthy character.

And let me repeat your line, ".lets  give  credit that Praneet is a good actor to make us hate him so much..." Smile

Edited by an12345678 - 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you... we love to hate prateek.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I completely agree with you... we love to hate prateek.

And eeks, yesterday he looked so yucky in that robe , romping around the room shamelessly..and did you see the crooked half-smiles he gave to Prerna...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.