Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I miss their cheers and jeers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,  thanks for all your sweet comments.  I was busy with deadlines and was dead tired to really participate in the forum.  Also since last Friday, not even sure what to write as CB's Kanha seems to be changing his mind every two episodes.  Or maybe he has taken my suggestion that Bharadwaj and PF living together is more interesting. 

One moment he wants Radhika to live separate from Dev in a different city and next minute he is wanting her to go back to PB because the right time has come.  Also CB's Kanha created all these chaos on Friday and now has disappeared.  So here I was thinking that it would be Radhika living in Mumbai and fighting with Ruby for the office space.  

And what does Ruby do?  She gets possessed by Barkha of all people.  I thought she was smarter than that.  She is so going to regret this possession because she may end up donating all her share of the property to Mr. D.  So then Bholu will be owner of half of Bharadwaj family and Radhika would be another owner.  Since Bholu doesn't like to own any material possessions (even his clothes are being bought by Radhika as all the money belongs to her),  he would transfer his share to Radhika because he likes Radhika to have everything (this is one way he demonstrates his love for phuljhari).  Now both Ruby and Ruby/Barkha would be mad at this turn of events because Radhika would be 100% owner of properties of two clans - PF and Bharadwaj family.   They would turn even more murderous towards Radhika.  But the upside for Radhika in all this is that Mahant who loves people with status would start touching Radhika's feet daily.  In fact now Radhika can have twenty fake husbands and he wouldn't have any objection to Radhika's character.  

Another upside is for Bholu because when RB starts giving him blank checks to stay away from Radhika, he can shout at RB that he is writing blank checks that belong to his Radhika.  In fact,  Bholu may start asking Radhika to write blank checks to RB as a revenge thing.  So whenever RB makes snide remarks to Bholu and insults him,  Bholu of course insults him back and then asks Radhika to write a blank check to RB.  So it would be Bholu having a last word all the time.  Not sure how I feel about Bholu winning all his insulting matches against RB.  It is fun to see Bholu lose some too and then complaining to Radhika that her father was insulting him.  Phullu (Radhika) becomes such a tigress when Bholu complains to her and goes after the person with vengeance who dares to torment her sweety-pie Bholu even if it is her father.  So in the name of entertainment,  Bholu should lose some insulting matches too.

Yesterday's haphazarded episode was more inspiring because it seems that Ruby is now going to be in PB.  The rest of Bharadwaj gang is here with Jolly waving gun at Dai and Padma (this was Misti's prediction).

Now Dev probably will allow Ruby to stay back because this way Radhika will stay back at PB.  So I may write up something if they also show RB, Sonia and Jolly deciding to stay back.  This would be my scenario that I wanted to have last weekend once I get my sense of humor back.  Of course Ruby wasn't going to be possessed by Barkha in that scenario.  But hey,  beggers can't be choosers.  At least it seemed that CVs are giving viewers (or at least one viewer - me) what they wanted.

Anyway,  I may like this possession of Ruby by Barkha if they make this ghost as a moving ghost.  In other words,  PF has a lot of Kanha pictures.  It seems that the ghost runs away from Ruby when Ruby comes in direct connection with the picture.  So she (Barkha ghost) can take turns possessing Ruby and Sonia.  So when she leaves Ruby, she moves in Sonia.  So Ruby starts calling Dev "Mr. D. again" and start abusing him while Sonia becomes all lovey-dovey towards him.  She (Sonia) even starts making sure that Deenu serves Dev a glass of scotch and some non-veg food (this is her way of showing love to Dev and she is competing with Radhika who is cooking all the food for Dev).  So Dev will be feeling dismayed because either Ruby will be abusing him and Sonia being lovey dovey to him or vice versa with Ruby chasing him and Sonia making snide remarks to him.

Now this would be payback for Bholu.  Because this is how it used to be with Radhika.  If Dai was nice to her,  Padma was nasty and vice versa.  But now all PF has turned into Radhika's biggest fans with Padma totally forgetting her real son Rohan..  So it would be Bharadwaj's turn to do to Dev what PF did to Radhika.  

Now there are reasons why I want Barkha to take turns into possessing Sonia and Ruby.  Ruby is too interesting character and I like her being the enemy of Dev.  Also it seems that she stops Dev Mr. D when she is possessed by Barkha.  So I want her to be Ruby 50% of the time at least.  But Sonia should only be possessed during the day time and that is because viewers would get irritated if she becomes Barkha in the night and Dev has to lift her in his arms.

Viewers were ok with Dev lifting Ruby in his arms and putting her on his bed and staying with her all night alone in his room because she is Radhika's lookalike.  But viewers will not like it if he does the same thing with Sonia.  Only Radhika or Radhika's lookalike Ruby (even if possessed by Barkha) are allowed to stay in Dev's room and be taken care by him.

Now it brings me to another question.  Is it fair if only Sonia and Ruby are being possessed?  Shouldn't something also happen to RB and Jolly too?  Now we all and Bholu wouldn't want to be chased by RB and Jolly if Barkha possesses them.  Now Jolly himself is a possessed character (he travels with gun on the airplane even after all security measures put by the government) and so doesn't need ghosts.  Also I like him showing gun to Gopaldas, Padma and Dai everyday.  

But there is a perfect ghost for RB and that is Dada.  Since RB is already like Dada, it would be double bonanza if he gets possessed by Dada.  So at the moment he is against Dev and telling him that Dev is not worthy of Radhika etc.  Then when he gets possessed by Dada, he would start telling Radhika that even though she is the worthiest of all as far as Dev is concerned,  she should leave him because otherwise dharam and RP legacy would be destroyed.  So Dada's ghost can accomplish what RB hasn't been able to do because Radhika listens to Dada even if she doesn't listen to anybody else.  Of course it would be trouble for Bholu because now it is going to be RB and Dada combo that would be trying to separate him and Radhika.

But again it is a payback for Dada's ghost because since Bholu believes RB is RB,  he would start shouting at RB even when he is being possessed by Dada.  So since Bholu was quite deferential to Dada and wouldn't shout at Dada when he was alive, he can do so now instead at Dada's ghost.  So Radhika would get justice this way.

The only question now is where would Radhika stay?  CB Kanha may decide that her virah from Dev (separation from Dev) can happen at PB.  So Radhika may once again shift to the guest room or she makes Dev do that.  But if they do live in separate rooms,  I want it to be the same room that had window parallel to Dev's room.  This time Bholu would be glancing longingly at Radhika's window and Radhika who would be giving a stern look to Bholu and shutting the window firmly.  

Anyway,  all this depends on what they show today.  If Bharadwaj family leaves,  then I may too leave from the forum again  and may come back to participate on the forum next week only when CB's Kanha changes his mind again and bring back Bharadwaj family to PB.  Because right now Bholu is no fun as he is only mopping for Radhika and has forgotten his shouting at RB.  So I think Radhika should shift her office from Mumbai to Mathura and stay there for our entertainment.  When she is with Bholu, only then he goes back to his Bholenath mood.  Else he mops too much.

Edited by why6 - 06 April 2012 at 1:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wissenmarianaKanti2012Aruna_cindrellaaugust123rajsriSmiley-786NiHa24NeerjaaushasriPutijaChalhov

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hilarious comments angie dev lifting sonia when she faints very funny and dada entering into RB wil be nice to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marianaAngie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

hilarious comments angie dev lifting sonia when she faints very funny and dada entering into RB wil be nice to watch

Ushasri,  no it won't be funny to viewers if Bholu (Dev) lifts Sonia in his arms and puts her on his bed and stays with her all night.  Now RB may like it because this way he would be happy that he gets rid of Sonia as well as Bholu because then he would think that Bholu will stay away from his baby doll Radhika.  

That's why I want Sonia to be possessed during the daytime because if she faints,  either Gopaldas (who is badly missing Maheswari and wants a substitute) or Khetu (who has also disappeared) would lift her up.  So Bholu will only have Ruby in his arms which viewers can tolerate because she looks like Radhika.  Afterall,  Bholu used to be after Radhika/Kanha too and viewers had no problem with that.  

Also another advantage is that if Sonia is possessed in the morning, it would be she who would be wounding her forehead by filling it with blood sindoor.  Ruby would be left alone and we can have a shouting match between her and Bholu as to how she didn't give him Muth property and she is going to fight him.  Bholu can shout back that he would forget that she is a woman and Radhika's sister and will teach her a lesson.  

RB would be happy that Sonia is becoming traditional as she is now filling her maang with sindoor (blood one of course).  Secretly he likes traditional women.  That's why he loved Savitri and like Radhika better than Ruby.  

He and Bholu (sasur and damad) are very alike even if they would never admit it.  Both have convoluted ideals for which they fight.  Both are insecure and possessive of Radhika.  Both think too highly of themselves and think that Radhika's life should revolve around themselves.  Both think they are lord of manor and universe and sun/moon should set according to them.  Also both have the same capability and same type of sarcasm when it comes to trading insults.   Finally both are chauvinist and want to have traditional wives/daughters in their lives.  It is another thing that the traditional women in their life are not really traditional and do whatever they want to do.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

marianalaxmisaugust123rajsriharianjanaushasriPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Loved your posts Angie and had a good laugh and ROFLanother point is both their traditional women look soft and sweet and do what they want in the guise of tradition and make these two men utterly silient and mopping(RB takes to drinks and Dev works like one possessed giving sad looks to her pictures and dreams of their time together.) without them and they themselves support and let them do what they want as the way they  represent their POV they cant say anything.

Otherwise why would Savitri be able to take RB for Radhastami and do aarti of all the rooms in R mansion.WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marianaSmiley-786Angie12Neerjaa

avinaalways Senior Member
avinaalways
avinaalways

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Hi Friends,  thanks for all your sweet comments.  I was busy with deadlines and was dead tired to really participate in the forum.  Also since last Friday, not even sure what to write as CB's Kanha seems to be changing his mind every two episodes.  Or maybe he has taken my suggestion that Bharadwaj and PF living together is more interesting. 

One moment he wants Radhika to live separate from Dev in a different city and next minute he is wanting her to go back to PB because the right time has come.  Also CB's Kanha created all these chaos on Friday and now has disappeared.  So here I was thinking that it would be Radhika living in Mumbai and fighting with Ruby for the office space.  

And what does Ruby do?  She gets possessed by Barkha of all people.  I thought she was smarter than that.  She is so going to regret this possession because she may end up donating all her share of the property to Mr. D.  So then Bholu will be owner of half of Bharadwaj family and Radhika would be another owner.  Since Bholu doesn't like to own any material possessions (even his clothes are being bought by Radhika as all the money belongs to her),  he would transfer his share to Radhika because he likes Radhika to have everything (this is one way he demonstrates his love for phuljhari).  Now both Ruby and Ruby/Barkha would be mad at this turn of events because Radhika would be 100% owner of properties of two clans - PF and Bharadwaj family.   They would turn even more murderous towards Radhika.  But the upside for Radhika in all this is that Mahant who loves people with status would start touching Radhika's feet daily.  In fact now Radhika can have twenty fake husbands and he wouldn't have any objection to Radhika's character.  

Another upside is for Bholu because when RB starts giving him blank checks to stay away from Radhika, he can shout at RB that he is writing blank checks that belong to his Radhika.  In fact,  Bholu may start asking Radhika to write blank checks to RB as a revenge thing.  So whenever RB makes snide remarks to Bholu and insults him,  Bholu of course insults him back and then asks Radhika to write a blank check to RB.  So it would be Bholu having a last word all the time.  Not sure how I feel about Bholu winning all his insulting matches against RB.  It is fun to see Bholu lose some too and then complaining to Radhika that her father was insulting him.  Phullu (Radhika) becomes such a tigress when Bholu complains to her and goes after the person with vengeance who dares to torment her sweety-pie Bholu even if it is her father.  So in the name of entertainment,  Bholu should lose some insulting matches too.

Yesterday's haphazarded episode was more inspiring because it seems that Ruby is now going to be in PB.  The rest of Bharadwaj gang is here with Jolly waving gun at Dai and Padma (this was Misti's prediction).

Now Dev probably will allow Ruby to stay back because this way Radhika will stay back at PB.  So I may write up something if they also show RB, Sonia and Jolly deciding to stay back.  This would be my scenario that I wanted to have last weekend once I get my sense of humor back.  Of course Ruby wasn't going to be possessed by Barkha in that scenario.  But hey,  beggers can't be choosers.  At least it seemed that CVs are giving viewers (or at least one viewer - me) what they wanted.

Anyway,  I may like this possession of Ruby by Barkha if they make this ghost as a moving ghost.  In other words,  PF has a lot of Kanha pictures.  It seems that the ghost runs away from Ruby when Ruby comes in direct connection with the picture.  So she (Barkha ghost) can take turns possessing Ruby and Sonia.  So when she leaves Ruby, she moves in Sonia.  So Ruby starts calling Dev "Mr. D. again" and start abusing him while Sonia becomes all lovey-dovey towards him.  She (Sonia) even starts making sure that Deenu serves Dev a glass of scotch and some non-veg food (this is her way of showing love to Dev and she is competing with Radhika who is cooking all the food for Dev).  So Dev will be feeling dismayed because either Ruby will be abusing him and Sonia being lovey dovey to him or vice versa with Ruby chasing him and Sonia making snide remarks to him.

Now this would be payback for Bholu.  Because this is how it used to be with Radhika.  If Dai was nice to her,  Padma was nasty and vice versa.  But now all PF has turned into Radhika's biggest fans with Padma totally forgetting her real son Rohan..  So it would be Bharadwaj's turn to do to Dev what PF did to Radhika.  

Now there are reasons why I want Barkha to take turns into possessing Sonia and Ruby.  Ruby is too interesting character and I like her being the enemy of Dev.  Also it seems that she stops Dev Mr. D when she is possessed by Barkha.  So I want her to be Ruby 50% of the time at least.  But Sonia should only be possessed during the day time and that is because viewers would get irritated if she becomes Barkha in the night and Dev has to lift her in his arms.

Viewers were ok with Dev lifting Ruby in his arms and putting her on his bed and staying with her all night alone in his room because she is Radhika's lookalike.  But viewers will not like it if he does the same thing with Sonia.  Only Radhika or Radhika's lookalike Ruby (even if possessed by Barkha) are allowed to stay in Dev's room and be taken care by him.

Now it brings me to another question.  Is it fair if only Sonia and Ruby are being possessed?  Shouldn't something also happen to RB and Jolly too?  Now we all and Bholu wouldn't want to be chased by RB and Jolly if Barkha possesses them.  Now Jolly himself is a possessed character (he travels with gun on the airplane even after all security measures put by the government) and so doesn't need ghosts.  Also I like him showing gun to Gopaldas, Padma and Dai everyday.  

But there is a perfect ghost for RB and that is Dada.  Since RB is already like Dada, it would be double bonanza if he gets possessed by Dada.  So at the moment he is against Dev and telling him that Dev is not worthy of Radhika etc.  Then when he gets possessed by Dada, he would start telling Radhika that even though she is the worthiest of all as far as Dev is concerned,  she should leave him because otherwise dharam and RP legacy would be destroyed.  So Dada's ghost can accomplish what RB hasn't been able to do because Radhika listens to Dada even if she doesn't listen to anybody else.  Of course it would be trouble for Bholu because now it is going to be RB and Dada combo that would be trying to separate him and Radhika.

But again it is a payback for Dada's ghost because since Bholu believes RB is RB,  he would start shouting at RB even when he is being possessed by Dada.  So since Bholu was quite deferential to Dada and wouldn't shout at Dada when he was alive, he can do so now instead at Dada's ghost.  So Radhika would get justice this way.

The only question now is where would Radhika stay?  CB Kanha may decide that her virah from Dev (separation from Dev) can happen at PB.  So Radhika may once again shift to the guest room or she makes Dev do that.  But if they do live in separate rooms,  I want it to be the same room that had window parallel to Dev's room.  This time Bholu would be glancing longingly at Radhika's window and Radhika who would be giving a stern look to Bholu and shutting the window firmly.  

Anyway,  all this depends on what they show today.  If Bharadwaj family leaves,  then I may too leave from the forum again  and may come back to participate on the forum next week only when CB's Kanha changes his mind again and bring back Bharadwaj family to PB.  Because right now Bholu is no fun as he is only mopping for Radhika and has forgotten his shouting at RB.  So I think Radhika should shift her office from Mumbai to Mathura and stay there for our entertainment.  When she is with Bholu, only then he goes back to his Bholenath mood.  Else he mops too much.

Very nice comments angie. Missed both of you a lot. Now after reading your comments I felt satisfied.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marianaAngie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Loved your posts Angie and had a good laugh and ROFLanother point is both their traditional women look soft and sweet and do what they want in the guise of tradition and make these two men utterly silient and mopping(RB takes to drinks and Dev works like one possessed giving sad looks to her pictures and dreams of their time together.) without them and they themselves support and let them do what they want as the way they  represent their POV they cant say anything.

Otherwise why would Savitri be able to take RB for Radhastami and do aarti of all the rooms in R mansion.WinkLOL

Thanks, Chalhov.

Exactly my point.  Radhika is doing exactly what she wants to do and yet both RB and Bholu continue to think of her as this traditional old-fashioned girl who looks up to them.  Well, RB wants her to look up to him and that's why he wants Bholu out of the picture because so far Radhika seems only to look up to Bholu.   You may be right about Savitri too.  She left Radhika with Mansa and yet RB is not even wondering about that.  I wonder what else Savitri would make RB do without him realizing it.  

Chalhov, good point about the almost similar mopping style of RB and Bholu.  Yes,  Bholu does do that.  Also when Radhika was away from Bholu's life or Savitri was away from RB's life,  both behaved same.  Both didn't look for Radhika properly but yet mopped at her loss.  

Now I don't mind seeing Bholu mopping for Radhika as he did torment her a lot.  He of course plays the perfect victim (this time he is justified though as CB's Kanha is the real culprit) by making Radhika the one who is hurting him by leaving him.  So he mops for her and remembers their moments (lately it is only SR moments for him though),  but as soon as Radhika comes back, he first starts convincing her to stay back.  Once she does, then he goes back to his lordy style in no time.  

Anyway,  I want CB Kanha's to change his mind and let Radhika stay at PB because I want to see the entire Bharadwaj family gatecrashing PF's house.  RB can even justify this as the house belongs to his daughter Radhika and hence he is entitled to stay there.  Actually, junior RB was using the same argument.  So technically Bholu can not kick out even a single member of Bharadwaj family not that he would do that to Radhika's relatives.  Also this family (especially junior and senior RB) stimulate his mind that has been dormant ever since Rohan was expelled by Radhika.   Of course he doesn't know that Ruby is being possessed by Barkha.  Otherwise, he would be kicking her out himself at this point.  

Dai was as usual bluffing and talking with false bravado when she talked about throwing out Ruby; she is a servant and Ruby has equal claims to this house as rest of PF.  Afterall, if Radhika's inlaws are allowed to stay in Radhika's house,  then so can her maayaka.  So Ruby should point this out and tell them that she would leave only if they leave.  

So anyway my point of this entire rambling is that PF can easily stay in PB without feeling an obligation to PF because it is Radhika's house.  They can still be their arrogant self who would look down upon the entire PF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marianaharianjanaPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinaalways

Very nice comments angie. Missed both of you a lot. Now after reading your comments I felt satisfied.

Thanks, avinaalways.  I was not feeling inspired to write anything until I saw yesterday's episode.  The repetition of the first part, missing part that was shown in the precap,  the gun in Jolly's hand combined with Padma/Dai expressions and the final part where Ruby was refusing to leave PB just brought my motivation back to write something.  

Of course I can't write any analysis because there is nothing to analyze.  Bholu so far is the only one who is somewhat making sense.  Even Radhika whose head has been messed up by CB Kanha is so strange these days.  Anyway, I don't blame her (my favorite character in CB2) as it is all CB Kanha's fault.  

But even if I can not write analysis,  now at least episodes are "interesting" enough to write something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marianaNeerjaa

Go to top