Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ANGEL KAPOOR:SPOILERS ARE TRUE! THINK POSITIVE! (Page 8)

Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thank you for this post.  Clap
I am always positive. This track is working for me.Wink

Only4Dilish Groupbie
Only4Dilish
Only4Dilish

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
totally agree.
applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelkapoor90

HEY ARSHIANS.. :D

THINK PRACTICAL IN OUR LIFE OF LOVE THERE IS A BIT OF ANGER, ROMANCE, JOKES AND ALL.. 

URL R COMPLAININ ABT HAIN LOVE IN AN EPISODE THEN FIGHT IN ANOTHER.. OFCOURSE DONT WE COME ACROSS THT IN OUR LIVES? ITS JUS THT IPKKND IS BEING PRACTICAL.. WHY NOT?

Thats a good joke! I am yet to meet a family of jokers like in IPKKND. 

The viewers are mad about the MU. But I think they more mad about the inconsistent and silly behaviors of the characters. 

The CVs should show more consistency in their sketch of the characters. The only consistent character they have shown so far is Arnav's. Sanaya is an excellent actress, so the viewers are entertained by her antics. But other than that she is sketched as a flighty character- esp in the last few months. Uses her brain only against Arnav.

Edited by sonuni - 05 April 2012 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetijaiswal19

thelondon12345 Goldie
thelondon12345
thelondon12345

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
                                            Yes I totally agree with you love...Thank you so much for coming up with all IMP points... I m completwly with you in this...I dnt feel anything wrong in any episodes...I m loving the episodes day by day... and thinking of future's episodes it's gonna be awesome...Star Smile
Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for making this post.

There is a silent majority of us that love the show and trust theCV's and want this show to go on as long as possible and are here to stay.  With all the usual daily soap  foibles, it is still the best show with the best concept, characters, fantastic actors with incredible chemistry of the leads...I can go on and on.  I will watch the show just to gaze at the leads.

I find that I am enjoying the whole journey and not just waiting for the destination.  Even on the days the bashers and negative post people are out in full force, I thouroghly enjoy the show so I just skip around their posts and have learned to disregard the rantings of the discontented ones.  Its a wonder that they do not go and  find another show to watch that is more to their liking.

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I AM FED UP... THE CVS JUST GO ROUND AND ROUND...WHY ARE THEY DRAGGING SO MUCH?? 

EVEN EKTA DOES NOT DRAG SO MUCH... WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT TO SHOW?? HE HAS ENOUGH MATERIAL TO REGRET HIS WHOLE LIFE..

WE ARE LOSING PATIENCE... PLEASE TELL THEM TO GET ON WITH IT...

WE WANT THE SERIAL TO LAST LONG BUT NOT AT THE COST OF UNNECESSARY DRAGGING...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

callyd

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thats a good joke! I am yet to meet a family of jokers like in IPKKND. 

The viewers are mad about the MU. But I think they more mad about the inconsistent and silly behaviors of the characters. 

The CVs should show more consistency in their sketch of the characters. The only consistent character they have shown so far is Arnav's. Sanaya is an excellent actress, so the viewers are entertained by her antics. But other than that she is sketched as a flighty character- esp in the last few months. Uses her brain only against Arnav.

[/QUOTE]         i totally agree with you ... the drama is giving me such a depression now a days ...i used to love n enjoy watching it but now im just waiting waiting  for the MU to solve ... guys this MU twist is the worst killer for the veiwers Confused
BARUNakaARNAV Groupbie
BARUNakaARNAV
BARUNakaARNAV

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yup agree... the show has shown slight progression today... And i rather have it this way, so and steady rather than a abrupt change!

But i also hope that in the quest to progress slowly they dont leave the story stagnant... Hope they continue with little progression like how they did in todays episode...

Go to top