Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ANGEL KAPOOR:SPOILERS ARE TRUE! THINK POSITIVE! (Page 10)

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
 Thumbs Up It was definitely a positive episode.. Truly things like these do happen in our daily lives adding that bit of spice! All the above mentioned points by you are bang on!!! That Shyam scene was necessary for Arnav to know that the mad guy Shyam is way beyond redemption... Also Khushi has mentioned about Love twice to Arnav..that argument today had many valid points..we'll have to refer back to these epi's later in future..Coz once truth is revealed there will lots of Flash Back's for both..

SO patience is a virtue people! Smile

Edited by chaitra2011 - 05 April 2012 at 1:24pm

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Loved The Spoilers Thanks.
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Because we LOVE this show we obviously want it to continue and do well. Its not all about what we here at IF wants or needs. Channels judge their shows on their merit which fairly or unfairly comes down to TRP. The longevity of the show, like it or not, is based on revenue generating bottom lines at the end of the day.

If CV's dont get their act together, and come up with a logical, captivating track to retain their fan base amidst very tough competion ...our wishful thinking and loyalties would not save the day for IPK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

1) Title thoroughly misleading.
2) Dont yell at me.
3) 1 and 2 make me doubt your credibility 
4) I dont see any bashing...I see legitimate anger around IF...and people have a right to be angry.

Agree 100%

People take time to voice their opinions and disatisfaction because they truly love IPK. And I for one will continue to do so bcs I care ! I dont want CV's playing stupid and TRP's sinking and the future of the show be on jeopardy. 

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you for saying something positiveHug...People are saying so much harsh things that you will almost feel like they play for some other team & are here only to bash the showCry

Maybe we don't like the way things are going,but it's still our own show!!!It's still IPKKND!!!It's still the for which I am even in India Forums..The only Hindi Show I ever watched with this obsession..If we don't like the way things are going,we can do constructive criticisms,but to talk about the shows end...???Shocked...Guys when life gets tough,we make ourselves tougher & try to change it for the better,but we don't instantly end it..Because we love our life..That should be the case with IPKKND too,as we love it too..

& PLEASE don't even talk about ending it..specially in a time when SP is pulling shows off-air left,right & center!!!!
Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
thnx for cheering message it was much needed!
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
thanx for da positive thinking and post we need more like this on this forum especially to get us through the rough times(hint hint: like today and everyone bashing cvs and the show) so thank u 
hmeerakrishnan Groupbie
hmeerakrishnan
hmeerakrishnan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
that's what i have been trying to tell people.sp is very calculative before giving any programme final nod they take into considerations lot of things..for eg: SNS is gd only at 7 pom slot if it comes st 8 pm it wl not survive...u need to think how gd and difft this serial is..lot of serials have comedy and boring track..that's daily soap..else we can watch a 3 hr movie..na...we need to understand that this serial has to run for atleast an year or 2...so we v cannot expect miracles..be patient...even i feel arnav is very very smart..poor khushi speaks a lottt but gets easily carried away seeing asr..asr wl only knw true face of his jijaji..and then wl manage to change to old arnav..which i would love to watch( Barun is gd at changing expressions and his switch over from asr to arnav is jst amazing)...did anyone understand what arnav tried to tell khushi in the last..before leaving...for 6 mon she wl nt ask kab.kyun and kaise..i have a strong feeling that when they come close she wl have no option but to say yes to consummation of marriage given the take how asr is at manipulating and getting things done!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top