Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ANGEL KAPOOR:SPOILERS ARE TRUE! THINK POSITIVE! (Page 10)

jnfrjnfr Senior Member
jnfrjnfr
jnfrjnfr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Vry Vry well said dear...

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with your post...well put together!!Clap

For the rest who have issues with this post...keep aside the differences here & look at the bigger picture. Focus on the positives instead of the negatives. Yes, we are all tired of this MU and would love to see it end...but you wouldnt like a rushed affair now would you??

We've heard from multiple sources the MU will be cleared or partially cleared sooner than later. I think we need to be a bit more patient. 
Also this last weeks TRP might be a wake up call for PH,CVs...give them a chance to bring the story back on track. They just cant do it overnight.

I'd love for this show to go on for a long time...and get my daily dose of sarun magic. And I'd love the story to move on as well but I am willing to be a bit more patient rather than bashing the characters and the show. 
mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i hope mu clear soon
ads_x Groupbie
ads_x
ads_x

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I beg to differ...though you have made some valid points that bottom line is 'the story isn't moving at the pace it should'...dragging it out for months n months isn't gonna win the CVs any points...they'll just have hard core fans lose interest! 

I don't think the story has been planned out well lately...the episodes have been disjointed, characters are behaving erratically, scenes n story line don't make sense!!! we're just going in circles! you have a lovey dovey period, some comic relief, some payal-mami drama, then agn a fight then agn the circle starts!

Arnav is always close to letting the truth out but stops halfway...he is always about to tell khushi how he feels n stops halfway... the equation hasn't changed...no one is anywhere near to even TRY & figure out what the hell is going on...not Arnav, not Khushi, not Anjali & not even Nani (who has witnessed enough tension between the 2)..to top it we have to witness numerous manhandling of khushi instance (doesn't matter if its Arnav or Shyam - it's equally bad)!

This show used to be a way to unwind after work...something different to look forward to at the end of a day...we anyway have enough miseries in real life...we don't need to see them dragged on n on in reel life too..it gets tiring to watch all the rona dhona, repetitive dialogues, fight fight fight n absolutely brainless behaviour of the characters...I mean ASR is supposed to be intelligent! whatever happened to that brain...why aren't he or khushi asking any questions, doing some logical thinking...??? hasn't she noticed that every time she has been arnd Shyam, Arnav has blasted her (n it's not like the other times he gets angry with her)...can't be a coincidence...come on normal people will be able to put together the scenario by just simply questioning...y r the CVs not giving the characters this ability??? rather y have they taken it away? these characters used to be shown as intelligent ppl earlier!

All i'm saying is there are other ways of prolonging the show...there are relationships to explore (Arnav-payal, khushi-akash), show other interactions (there have been no khushi-payal or arnav-anjali scenes since the marriage)...y cant the CVs use this instead of filler episodes?? There are other storylines waiting in the pipeline...e.g. khushi being responsible for Arnav's past, maybe a new love interest for Anjali, return of NK & Lavanya...maybe show them falling in love..the possibilities r endless..

Honestly I much rather the show progresses logically while holding our interest & ends on a good note than goes on forever like this with them losing viewrs!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pacsunapplenpeachesPashna

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
 We r not hoping for only rabba ve moments and passionate encounters all the time, we want some sensibility and logic to the storyline!!!! What's with all the stupid fancy dress competition and repeatative accidental rabba ve??? The reason I started watching this serial over others is because it had some quality and depth in script along with offcourse 2great actors. Sorry I can't praise when I feel episodes r crappyConfused

Edited by pashna - 05 April 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pacsun

T4YY4B4 Senior Member
T4YY4B4
T4YY4B4

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i loved what u wrote and i totally agree with it, there is a reason for every piece of writing, we just goth trust the writers as well every character plays an impo part to the whole drama, its not like we could have the drama with just our lead alone without others around to interact and help move the story along, so stop bashing the writers, the story and the characters!!!!!
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
 Thumbs Up It was definitely a positive episode.. Truly things like these do happen in our daily lives adding that bit of spice! All the above mentioned points by you are bang on!!! That Shyam scene was necessary for Arnav to know that the mad guy Shyam is way beyond redemption... Also Khushi has mentioned about Love twice to Arnav..that argument today had many valid points..we'll have to refer back to these epi's later in future..Coz once truth is revealed there will lots of Flash Back's for both..

SO patience is a virtue people! Smile

Edited by chaitra2011 - 05 April 2012 at 1:24pm
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Loved The Spoilers Thanks.

Go to top