Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

STOP OVERACTING GUYS CHILLL (Page 2)

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Ok there are so so many things I could say in response to this and I would have if it was 2 weeks ago...back when I bothered. But now all I will say is are we watching the same show? Arnav's feelings are growing with every good act Shocked. How can that be when he negates her "every good act."
Either way I am glad IPKKND has such suchh an ardent follower
In regards to rabba/dabba ve...all IF members wanted was a real rabba ve...not a rabba ve thrown in for the hell of it. 

Ok..

Have you watched todays epi..If you have than you would have seen that Arnav was really moved when he gets to know why Kushi rejected that Award...He was searching for her...and when he see's her with Shyam his misunderstanding grows...

Tell me if he was not bothered about Kushi ..why would he keep asking her the same question ...expecting the truth to come out...why would he feel Angry as well as J ..Angry thinking Kushi and shyam are cheating on his sister..and J because he has feelings for her

My dear..The CV's can make Arnav confess and repent next week itself..but than the main story will be over...Do you want that?????Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila

mysticblue14 Groupbie
mysticblue14
mysticblue14

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thanks i m sure we all love ipkknd Smilebut then sometimes it just gets so irritating with all this MU and hatred that its difficult to stay calm its like we expet so muh from them but your right .Smile
Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree! A lot of the viewers want things to move forward in a rapid pace which they don't realize that it will bring the show to an end soon if the misunderstandings are cleared far too quickly. Plus this is a daily soap and it has it's own pace I believe. Fans in here are just not content no matter how the episode is; some begin to conclude in disappoint even before the episode begins. We just bash for everything and anything. No wonder the director is interested in other forums cuz they at least appreciate something about the episodes lol
---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok there are so so many things I could say in response to this and I would have if it was 2 weeks ago...back when I bothered. But now all I will say is are we watching the same show? Arnav's feelings are growing with every good act Shocked. How can that be when he negates her "every good act."
In regards to rabba/dabba ve...all IF members wanted was a real rabba ve...not a rabba ve thrown in for the hell of it. 

Ok..

Have you watched todays epi..If you have than you would have seen that Arnav was really moved when he gets to know why Kushi rejected that Award...He was searching for her...and when he see's her with Shyam his misunderstanding grows...

Tell me if he was not bothered about Kushi ..why would he keep asking her the same question ...expecting the truth to come out...why would he feel Angry as well as J ..Angry thinking Kushi and shyam are cheating on his sister..and J because he has feelings for her

My dear..The CV's can make Arnav confess and repent next week itself..but than the main story will be over...Do you want that?????Smile
Yes I have watched todays episode.
Your response just shows me how uncreative these CV's are. This is the only story they have: MU...the main story would be over (in your words) and that says a lot and its pretty sad in my eyes. 
And ofcourse Arnav was worried about Khushi and I already addressed that when I said he negates every good act of Khushi due to his stupid MU. He sees something, takes it at face value, makes his own judgement without thinking as always and then blames Khushi. And then they have a nice fight in which they dance around the fire...read zoha's or ultimate barun's thread today...her do, doing, do not was hilarious. 
This in my eyes is not progress. Progress is when you see something good about someone and start questioning your beliefs about that person...when Arnav starts to wonder how can this girl who is so kind be having an affair with a married man. 

nancy_ipkknd

chits_70 Groupbie
chits_70
chits_70

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
the episode was good today.Bcoz for the last 2 weeks there was so much of comedy and Arnav  completely forgot the MU...to keep the story go to the next stage, there must be an outburst which happened today...hope the story goes in the correct pace finally...lets wait and watch.
Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok..

Yes I have watched todays episode.
Your response just shows me how uncreative these CV's are. This is the only story they have: MU...the main story would be over (in your words) and that says a lot and its pretty sad in my eyes. 
And ofcourse Arnav was worried about Khushi and I already addressed that when I said he negates every good act of Khushi due to his stupid MU. He sees something, takes it at face value, makes his own judgement without thinking as always and then blames Khushi. And then they have a nice fight in which they dance around the fire...read zoha's or ultimate barun's thread today...her do, doing, do not was hilarious. 
This in my eyes is not progress. Progress is when you see something good about someone and start questioning your beliefs about that person...when Arnav starts to wonder how can this girl who is so kind be having an affair with a married man. 
All I can say is that Phase where Arnav will realise his mistake will come soon...
Right now they are taking his hate to the extreem...EXTREEM...
and once that limit is cut...they may confess their feelings in this comotions and confusion only..

Remember the tag line of IPKKND..

LOVE DOES NOT ALOW YOU TO SEPRATE NOR HATE ALLOWS YOU TO COME CLOSER...

This is justified...

I am not saying todays epi was exceptional...No no no...
But when something is going down...it does take a little time atleast to come up right...Let us give then a couple of more weeks and see if they can build a story from here on

Today i felt that story progression was there a bit

spsharmila

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. People will complain no matter what. Take for example the case where some people want the MU track to end and ArHi romance track to start. What ArHi romance track? Don't we get that every other day. Just imagine watching ArHi romance day in and day out. Just love, romance, contentment and 3-4 Rabba Ves a day. We will all get diabetes with the overdose of sweetness. This is a story about Star crossed lovers. Their relationship is supposed to be doomed from the very beginning. Hence the name IPKKND. The friction between the two is what got us hooked in the 1st place. I think we should just go with the flow. We can complain, vent our frustration, but we should stick by the show as long as it is on air no matter what. Cause after Heer-Ranjha, Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet, I have a feeling this will be another great Love Tragedy. I'm not sure, its just my gut feeling.

Go to top