Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is such a gorgeous analyisis!!all your post has such a beauty and meaning...love everything about it!!he's finally experiencing some flashback...he's slowly but surely getting there.Loved gohem scene... as always.hopefully they will show  more flashbacks on ME but sadly, i won't be able to watch ME.
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh the man is so in love!! he's completely into gopi, and his body desperatly wanted to hug her and console her, and he ws very much aware of it!!
great analysis!!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis swasthi...loved the last scene ...ahem cannot bear to see gopi in pain and tears...he did an amazing job consoling her...i was so happy for gopi today...all she wanted was her husbands love and acceptance and now she has it...what a beautiful gohem moment...
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Swasthi, lovely analysis for a loving & caring sc😳👏 Shilpa, thx for the drinks!! 😳

Ahem's heart is overflowing with love and care for his beloved. He absolutely wanted to comfort her in her need of distress. 
Ahem's  immense love and concern  for Gopi is guiding him to perfect Gopi destination😳
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 5cents

Swasthi, lovely analysis for a loving & caring sc😳👏 Shilpa, thx for the drinks!! 😳

Ahem's heart is overflowing with love and care for his beloved. He absolutely wanted to comfort her in her need of distress. 
Ahem's  immense love and concern  for Gopi is guiding him to perfect Gopi destination😳

You are welcome Tina. I am waiting for your post with the pics. Today was just too good to miss out on.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbp1971

You are welcome Tina. I am waiting for your post with the pics. Today was just too good to miss out on.

👍🏼
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the analysis swasthi it was lovely scene
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are so right , our boy is in love .
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 Sweet...beautiful post Swasthi,  yes our Ahem is definitely melting and in time we hope he will no only remember his SD but also be able to express his love to Gopi.😳
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snsaufan

beautifully ascribed Ahems thoughts and gestures.. 👏 ..

so true..he was in total wonder if he actually did what he just recalled on Holi..and is looking for answers too..and he is getting there slowly  as it is coming across his mind that Gopi is hiding something as he looks for it in her eyes,..

Thanks so much.

Your points are well said. He is just only learning that she is hiding something away from him. Perhaps with the photo scene he will soon put this and her sadness together and realise that they are linked.