Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: reaching out to her (Page 2)

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Wonderful posts ahems in love poor guy cant even tel his wife how much he wants her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003Dhabu89swasthivarshu27

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

RES

*Edited*

Perfect analysis Swasthi. Sweet beginning and a sweet ending of today's episode.

I completely agree with you, the dream triggered a vague memory that he was unable to capture but today's color flying in the air triggered a more clear memory for him and he was stunned, so lost in the memory he did not even notice her trying to remove the color from his jacket.
It is so natural for him to reach out to stop her and hold her hand in his. He very sweetly reassured her that it was fine seeing the visible fear on her face. He did not have to repeat himself today as he did on VD. He was reluctant to let go of her hand, but finally did and looked on as she walked way trying to capture more of the lost memory.

The bedroom scene was the sweetest of all. He could not see her in distress and reached out to comfort her.
When he wiped her tears he was surprised at first but did not drawback. He knew it was natural to want to comfort her. Her pain and tears caused a deep ache in his heart and he couldn't do anything but reassure her and let her know he was there for her through his words and actions.
When he got her to calm down and smile he felt he had succeeded in what he set out to do.

Once again CVs have surprised us with these two scenes. I hope there is more coming our way in next two days.

I am celebrating today for one we can see Ahem is remembering the Holi day and two today for the first time Ahemji reached out and wiped Gopi's tear. I am hoping for that comforting hug soon.

Cheers!

You are welcome Shilpa.

Thanks for the variety of flavoursome drinks.

The coming days hopefully will bring them closer by him seeing their happiness in the photo. WIth the rest of his memory returning there will be no going back for him.

Looking forward to these and more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27Justlikethat1ll-Shilpa-ll

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
awesome post swasthi as always
today aham was in his elements. his stunned look was just great
he was reluctant to let her go.
the part were he consoles her was just perfect.
he has traveled a long way.
usually gopi's tears irritates him, today he saw he good nature in them
if he hesitated to hug it is b cos he is not sure of her reaction. he does not want to break his heart by hugging her and if she is reluctant.
i m waiting for the day when he will know about his SD. what will be his reaction? this is a time for celebration for all goham fans

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaDhabu89Nihira-fanswasthivarshu27

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
nice analysis yah ahem is different these days but he taking lots of time to realize his love i know is mein bhi aik apna maza hota hai but  we can't wait more i mean two long years we waited no at least a love confession is hakk and i wanna say SADA hak athay rakh lolROFLsorry guys was joking

Dhabu89Nihira-fanswasthivarshu27

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Fantastic analysis swasthi , ahem was absolutely mindblowing in the last scene , my God his voice ,his eyes,his smile was all only for his beautiful wife , he is so head heels in love wud her. This scene was one for the memory banks ,just loved it.

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

res

he is very much deeply in love wid gopi n cant stay away from her he was great n the consoltation tht he gave her tht nthing will happn to rashi he showed how much he cares for gopi n cant see her cry. it was lovely seein him wiping her tears cute scene...

Thanks Arnisha, he knows how much she cares for her sister and wants her not to worry much. He is very much is love and knows that her sadness stems beyond the problems his mum and kaki are going through and Rashi's as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

awesome post swasthi loved it!

My pleasure Ankita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89varshu27

luckylucky1 Goldie
luckylucky1
luckylucky1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow swathi too good analysis...

and finally ahem is having his flashbacks of the holiday...i am so happy for gopi...

and today i loved ahem he is so sweet and he is understanding gopi much better...loved it...

Go to top