Kya aaj marne kaa iraada tha

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉👏Superb episode❤️

I mean there were only Manveer highlight today though akaash jii came to take the spotlight🤣'with his nodding...😆bechara kuch bolne kii halat mein nahin hai..😲😆kyoonki usey monia chahiye manayata nahin jo chaka chaund mein kho jaye.😎...

but highlight was only one

couple'uff'my screen burnt when UV closed the zip of

Manayata suit'..i was like'..Haila!aaj to maar dala'and UV'S hand were moving slowly he was doing badmashi'🤪..and song'uff..only kami was of Manayata feeling it😍'but for now till akaash comes and starts hating her this thing is far to think off''

Than comes The staircase part which we all saw we guess best one holding hands

One more was of UV coming close to manayata to kiss her aww…..when he was putting lipstick on her face😆and she sends her out uv was damn close to her 😛😉

For Manayata through UV-Tum mere saath ho

Mere paas ho

Waqt ke har mod pe 😃
I guess now I have no problem with Manayata clothes'I am totally enjoying her new style she is dam gorgeous man and if manveer progresses like this i am gonna be Priyal fan too soon....I TELL U

VB dialogue-UV manayata ke saath chupan chupayi khel raha hai...😆
My dialogue was Nahin philal to Chunni ke saath😆

UV DIALOGUE-😳Aaj tum itne khoobsoorat lag rahi ho kii shabad hii kam pad jayein😆
My dialogue wo to pad hii jayeinge itni mushkil se usey aapney tyaar kiya hai...
Hii kaam chala raha hai'..and he is mesmerized''and I guess 10/10 -0.5 for akaash so total 9.5 rating  for today's episode I loved it
They should now promote their show...as it will rock😃

And monday that is part good things plus surprising plus bad which turn out good shall follow

Gd day to all😛

Hope u like and comment

Nizza
Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
-0.5 jst bcoz of aakash...dats nt fair...😆😆
nice post... i luv 2days epi.specially lst scene... maanveer ws lukin awesome... made 4 each other⭐️⭐️⭐️
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yup nizza t0days epis0de was amazing uv n manyata was lukn like a true r0yal c0uple bt n0w m flng bad for majnu uska 1 scene to h0na chahye in da show kisi zamaney me he was signed as lead of the sh0w to cvs cant thr0w hm away like dat bechara was lukn so gud in red shirt;)
lakshyasss thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

-0.5 jst bcoz of aakash...dats nt fair...😆😆
nice post... i luv 2days epi.specially lst scene... maanveer ws lukin awesome... made 4 each other⭐️⭐️⭐️

Today's episode till now was best one in terms of history of DEK I TELL U 😳😆

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im so excited to see today's epispde 😳
lakshyasss thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Yup nizza t0days epis0de was amazing uv n manyata was lukn like a true r0yal c0uple bt n0w m flng bad for majnu uska 1 scene to h0na chahye in da show kisi zamaney me he was signed as lead of the sh0w to cvs cant thr0w hm away like dat bechara was lukn so gud in red shirt;)

Ya he is just a sidelined character now...see now what audience likes that only can be acceptable one don't likes to be forced to like someone
Forget him lets enjoy today as i want just to be lost in manveer
lakshyasss thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Im so excited to see today's epispde 😳

See under a blanket with room lights off it will burn ure screen..as I did so as no one was in house at that time😆☺️

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

Ya he is just a sidelined character now...see now what audience likes that only can be acceptable one don't likes to be forced to like someone
Forget him lets enjoy today as i want just to be lost in manveer

yup n0w evry0ne wud b in manveerland nizza y d0nt u check ur pm's yestrday i send u one:/
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

See under a blanket with room lights off it will burn ure screen..as I did so as no one was in house at that time😆☺️

aha..naughty and lucky girl 😉 😆😆 

Im waiting to see Jyo's post...can't wait to see what she writes..😉 she was so down with akash flashbacks...😳 

and id' b seeing an episode after i say ages..or months..haha 😆
dazzlingdipa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the precap where J tripped M was soo weird..how could J be so dumb to do such a thing infront of evryone...it was sooo obvious that she did that intentionally...every one must have notice that...how could she ruin her own image like that!!