Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Kya aaj marne kaa iraada tha

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
WinkClapSuperb episodeHeart

I mean there were only Manveer highlight today though akaash jii came to take the spotlightROFL'with his nodding...LOLbechara kuch bolne kii halat mein nahin hai..ShockedLOLkyoonki usey monia chahiye manayata nahin jo chaka chaund mein kho jaye.Cool...

but highlight was only one

couple'uff'my screen burnt when UV closed the zip of

Manayata suit'..i was like'..Haila!aaj to maar dala'and UV'S hand were moving slowly he was doing badmashi'Silly..and song'uff..only kami was of Manayata feeling itDay Dreaming'but for now till akaash comes and starts hating her this thing is far to think off''

Than comes The staircase part which we all saw we guess best one holding hands

One more was of UV coming close to manayata to kiss her aww…..when he was putting lipstick on her faceLOLand she sends her out uv was damn close to her TongueWink

For Manayata through UV-Tum mere saath ho

Mere paas ho

Waqt ke har mod pe Big smile
I guess now I have no problem with Manayata clothes'I am totally enjoying her new style she is dam gorgeous man and if manveer progresses like this i am gonna be Priyal fan too soon....I TELL U

VB dialogue-UV manayata ke saath chupan chupayi khel raha hai...LOL
My dialogue was Nahin philal to Chunni ke saathLOL

UV DIALOGUE-EmbarrassedAaj tum itne khoobsoorat lag rahi ho kii shabad hii kam pad jayeinLOL
My dialogue wo to pad hii jayeinge itni mushkil se usey aapney tyaar kiya hai...
Hii kaam chala raha hai'..and he is mesmerized''and I guess 10/10 -0.5 for akaash so total 9.5 rating  for today's episode I loved it
They should now promote their show...as it will rockBig smile

And monday that is part good things plus surprising plus bad which turn out good shall follow

Gd day to allTongue

Hope u like and comment

Nizza

Edited by lakshyasss - 05 April 2012 at 10:13am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ManveerUV24fanaaz4urmryKruths97janeniroopabarun_roxxpostmodernistCrazySaRunianDEKfan2012luvtwilight19Add123NivRen_1akkiiiiirythm...ssshhprachuryarasiya...yajnaseni..teletubbyLizBennetMsLuscioussrividhya68..KpopIsLife..arrylinechitra_raoArhainAshishadventure_gurlsirjee*Dakoo_Minzy*BinKuchKahe...NightDragon.._Poulomi_Fearless_Lover...navina...lostmymusic.MysticRiverBadtameez_Dil

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
-0.5 jst bcoz of aakash...dats nt fair...LOLLOL
nice post... i luv 2days epi.specially lst scene... maanveer ws lukin awesome... made 4 each otherStarStarStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryjaneniroopabarun_roxxteletubby..KpopIsLife.....navina...

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Yup nizza t0days epis0de was amazing uv n manyata was lukn like a true r0yal c0uple bt n0w m flng bad for majnu uska 1 scene to h0na chahye in da show kisi zamaney me he was signed as lead of the sh0w to cvs cant thr0w hm away like dat bechara was lukn so gud in red shirt;)
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

-0.5 jst bcoz of aakash...dats nt fair...LOLLOL
nice post... i luv 2days epi.specially lst scene... maanveer ws lukin awesome... made 4 each otherStarStarStar

Today's episode till now was best one in terms of history of DEK I TELL U EmbarrassedLOL

rmryprachurya..KpopIsLife.....navina...Fearless_Loverlostmymusic.

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Im so excited to see today's epispde Embarrassed
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Yup nizza t0days epis0de was amazing uv n manyata was lukn like a true r0yal c0uple bt n0w m flng bad for majnu uska 1 scene to h0na chahye in da show kisi zamaney me he was signed as lead of the sh0w to cvs cant thr0w hm away like dat bechara was lukn so gud in red shirt;)
Ya he is just a sidelined character now...see now what audience likes that only can be acceptable one don't likes to be forced to like someone
Forget him lets enjoy today as i want just to be lost in manveer

fanaaz4urmryprachurya..KpopIsLife.....navina...lostmymusic.

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Im so excited to see today's epispde Embarrassed

See under a blanket with room lights off it will burn ure screen..as I did so as no one was in house at that timeLOLBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrymythical..KpopIsLife..*Dakoo_Minzy*lostmymusic.

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

Originally posted by MsLuscious

Ya he is just a sidelined character now...see now what audience likes that only can be acceptable one don't likes to be forced to like someone
Forget him lets enjoy today as i want just to be lost in manveer

yup n0w evry0ne wud b in manveerland nizza y d0nt u check ur pm's yestrday i send u one:/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index