Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL🤣

That cartoon is sooo apt!!!!

I think I'm losing it too!!!!
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mayad

Zoha, you have been so patient and have consistently given us hope that things will get better. It will but there are many who will not stay to see it!  I am glad to see that even the most patient is actually becoming impatient!

I am trying to hang in there but even I just tape the shows on my PVR and fast forward it on the end because it does not appear that the CVs know where to take the story. They have  gone  so far down this "let's give a little Rabba Ve" here and there that it is getting annoying and to be honest the show has now become just like any ordinary show. And that is where they become inferior because they do not and have not appealed to that type if audience previously.  
 If we are honest, it is only extraordinary because of Barun and Sanaya and I doubt that they will stay with this nonsense script unless they need the money! Given all the awards  I am sure  that they will get offers and where will that leave us!
I do not have any info on how to get in touch with Gul. I sent in an email to [email protected] as requested by the forum addressing TRPs and the strong international audience and what originally made the show different not just for the local audience but from a financial standing! SP is aware that foreign Networks have to buy the rights to show the programs and that is why we have to count or our stations will drop the  show = $$$$ for SP!
With all due respect to the young ones on the forum, we have to stop the gushing about the "looks, hotness" and get some serious emails, petitions to Gul and SP dealing with what our expectations are and what we like and do not like about the show! We are not writers nor do we want to direct the show but we are the ones they depend on to watch the show and as such they must listen or we will not watch and where des that leave them!
So I appeal to the Senior Members of this forum to start a serious petition to get the shown track!
Here's what I need to continue watching:
- bring back the original ASR
- he must pull back and manage this situation on facts and if they do not add up then investigate
- talk to his  and explain the situation and why he married her
-  be honest and explain that he is attracted to her but cannot move forward in his feeling because without trust there is nothing.
- ASR then needs to apologize to Khushi for his behavior because any adult intelligent man does not act on emotions alone!
- Khushi needs to act like a married woman and not a teenager if she wants this man, enough of the pagal behavior. She can be interesting in an adult way by using that charm to capture her husband and do things to make him pay attention to the woman!
- I am an adult and Rabba Ve  now has to go beyond the eye locks! No lewd behavior to offend the sensibilities of the Indian audience, culture but married folks have to act as adults because marriage is an adult action and not for children, more so if it is for purposes other than love!

Sorry for this long post but I respect you Zoha and you have a strong following and the best intentions for Barun so I am hoping that you and your followers will read this and also express their own criteria to remain a viewer. If not we all now that the current TRPS may in fact be the reason for the rumors that  the show is ending!

I love the show and I know the CVs can turn it around  but they need good feedback from the fans to support just showing Barun as "His Hotness" is just not enough!

Hope everyone understand that this is not negativity just constructive feedback!

Sincerely,

Maya

i hope the show doesn't end ! like this ðŸ˜­
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL; i think everyones feeling the same :( xx
L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL zoha..can totally understand ur plight😭
waise toh am a full-on pessimist..but when it comes to IPKKND,my optimism level knows no height!!!!
so yeah hoping for a better friD..n eventually a better weekend!!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What we do?😆...
do watch it..dont watch it...😆
Razz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JUST DO IT! 

Someone should send the CVs a Nike shirt...
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls don't loose hope😛
U r a perennial source of positivity to this forum.
Things will surely start taking good shape.

Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow... nice post...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣