•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiya guys! Today's episode was based on Maya's confession and how she is a big liar, but I am just wondering...When are they actually going to start the car accident track?? I'm not sure but they might start it tomorrow and drag it over the weekends, but with the current track going on, it seems likely that the car accident track will start next week. I feel they should start the track soon, as they should uncover more into Maanvi's cancer and when Jeevika is in hospital we will see the hurt and tough decisions Maanvi and Viren have to make. I really do hope the new track starts soon, as this promo has been aired ages ago!! :/ 

Comment and Share your views! :)
ha ha i asked this same ques days ago
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

ha ha i asked this same ques days ago

Ohh sorry! I am just really curious and inpatient. :P 
I think viren and jeevike will leave house after virat anger toward Viren. Suddenly, viren and jeevika  will meet accident, no one ever knew from vadhera family, manvi need to give blood. viren come to know she has cancer!!!
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Ohh sorry! I am just really curious and inpatient. :P 
why sorry and all... the ipl effect is shown too much on ehmmbh
Originally posted by Fan12345

I think viren and jeevike will leave house after virat anger toward Viren. Suddenly, viren and jeevika  will meet accident, no one ever knew from vadhera family, manvi need to give blood. viren come to know she has cancer!!!

I think that will happen too. Viren should know because, he is our cupid and the main person through these tracks! I just hope he handles it well...
Well even they show this car accident still they won't reveal Manvi's cancer to Viren and may twist everything and create misunderstanding btw Manvi and Viren. As CVs has brilliant mind to add all nonsense and show full crap. They are also capable of showing just Manvi coming to hospital for Jeevika and non of the other house members join her. Which can help in creating this big confusion.
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

why sorry and all... the ipl effect is shown too much on ehmmbh

I didn't realize:P And yhh I agree :/
Originally posted by hindidrama

Well even they show this car accident still they won't reveal Manvi's cancer to Viren and may twist everything and create misunderstanding btw Manvi and Viren. As CVs has brilliant mind to add all nonsense and show full crap. They are also capable of showing just Manvi coming to hospital for Jeevika and non of the other house members join her. Which can help in creating this big confusion.

Hmm I see your point, we'll just have to wait and see what they have in store for us!